Integrity Nutraceuticals

Integrity Nutraceuticals United States Employee Reviews

it was a job
Formulation Document Clerk (Current Employee), Columbia, TNOctober 30, 2014
Cons: to many to list here
this company is no longer in business, glad I left the company before they went under.
Great People
Buyer (Current Employee), SpringHill, TNOctober 5, 2014
Pros: great insurance
Great place to work, easy to get everything done in 1 day. • Purchasing researched new supply sources, direct negotiations on costs, delivery, blanket orders, and . terms. Updated and rewrote terms and conditions wording for purchase orders. Performed cost …...verification, process improvement and localization of materials.• Importing worked with brokers on sourcing material from China and India by sea and air
• Cost control issued RFQ’s to find lower cost materials
• FDA & Customs reviewed documents and materials for compliance
• Products and Services currently providing – Issuing Purchase Order & Blanket Orders, Daily Inventory Review, Transportation & Freight, Review & Updating Standard Operating Procedures, Shipping & Receiving Review, Costs Control, Just in Time Inventory (JIT), Vendor/Supplier Partnerships, Terms & Credit Limits up to120days/3million.
Low pay and Poor Management
Production (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: low pay, unorganized, hours
I've worked here for 8 months. People come and go all the time. They have poor machinery for the amount of profit they have. They do not promote hard workers, but they will promote people that should not be promoted. They are very unorganized. They will send a production line home because of faulty machinery while making another line stay and wait for product for several hours. Just recently my line was out of product. We were told to go help another line. They said it would take a couple of hours at the most. The product was finally done 7 hours later at the end of the shift. The pay for production is very low compared to the work load. If you work 2nd shift be prepared to give up your personal life, because you will not have time for it. The lack of organization causes unnecessary waiting/problems. They wait until the last minute to let you know if you will be working Saturday or not. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. The coworkers are the only positive part of this job. I hope this helps someone. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before accepting this job. Now, I do read the reviews before considering a job.
Fast paced; high growth
Corporate Controller (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNAugust 24, 2014
This is a company of good people driven by a high growth, high paced environment.
Great work environment
Sampler (Current Employee), Columbia, TNAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: staffing company not giving any warning of layoff
I loved my job , loved everyone I worked with, I was great at my job
Interview and interaction
Team lead (Former Employee), Spring hillApril 8, 2014
Pros: spring hill company
Cons: no class
Unprofessional staff unorganized, smokeing
Before and after interview !!!
A good stepping stone
Research & Development Associate (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNNovember 3, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules, easy going employers
Cons: nepotism, compensation, healthcare
Great place to start out and learn about the industry. Very busy daily schedule and is hard to get tasks done with the constant interruption of production problems and customer requests. Management is in its infancy and has room for improvement that is happening but slowly. Co workers are great and easy to work with.
Underpaid employees, family atmosphere
Quality Control Chemist (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNOctober 17, 2013
Pros: spiritual coworkers
Cons: low pay
The company is mostly ran by extended family who I am sure get paid much more than the lowly employees doing the work. Nice atmosphere and growing business, but facility is quickly becoming too small for this company.
Good place with good people working
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNOctober 1, 2013
Pros: good pay, health insurance, dinner rewards for reaching goals
Cons: work schedules
A good honorable company where everyone is fair to everyone else. All work well together and find compromise to work better for the product.
Unorganized and poor leadership
Stager/Sampler/Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Columbia, TNAugust 29, 2013
Lately each day has been different. Management has poor leadership and communication skills. Entire warehouse is very unorganized. Most of the coworkers are kind and easy to get along with. I do not find the job difficult, but I certainly do not enjoy it.
Product worker
production (Former Employee), spring hill TN.March 14, 2013
Cons: low pay, people come and go all the time, did i say low pay.
Production is shift versus shift mentally. Equipment is old and breaks down all the time. They will put a bandage on it and keep running. They don't think about things before they commit to something.
Face paced workplace w/ high moral values.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNMarch 17, 2012
Pros: high moral values, family atmosphere, enjoyable position
Cons: low to average pay scale, few benefits
This is a dietary supplements manufacturer which is regulated by the FDA. They are new to the manufacturing industry, and are growing fast.

About Integrity Nutraceuticals

Founded in 1999, Integrity is a raw material supplier of bulk nutraceuticals, importing the finest materials from China and India. – Read more