Integrity Personnel Employee Reviews

Always busy & occupied
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXOctober 10, 2017
Days would go by fast because of always being busy. Everyone was delightful to work with, it was never a hard place to be at. You feel welcome & comfortable.
very productive
worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 2, 2017
great experience bosses liked my work and was well credited for all i have done. workers are fair and it does get hard but that is what comes with the title.
Fun busy workplace.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJSeptember 20, 2017
Integrity is a very busy and fun place to work.I enjoyed my stay at Integrity. Im a people person and it was alot of interacting with different people on a daily basis. To be in a place to help other people fobd employment. I hired alot of people for Amazon which is one of hugest companies.
The staff there is amazing.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILSeptember 15, 2017
Working for Integrity was a great experience they were helpful in finding me fast employment. The company I was paired with was quite the opposite the management was unprofessional, rude, degrading to their employees, deceiving made for a very unhealthy work environment and with that being said the company conditions itself were very very poor everything was caked in dust they could make more of an effort to ensure that the employees that work so hard for them had a more pleasant work environment.
productive workday
Coach (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DE 19720August 31, 2017
A normalproductive workday consists of handing out any documentation, coaching associates, and sometimes assisting with production. There are some days where i go onto the floor an pick items.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
short breaks
flexible
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 30, 2017
good for part time employment - not steady work. Difficult to count on the income, but for "extra play money", it is a good job. Very good people to work for.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
A collection prison
Collector (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 17, 2017
This company uses 3rd party collection accounts that have been collected on and unable to be skipped and the debtors scores are D-F..This company also locks the collectors inside the building and the collectors can't enter or exit freely cause there is a computerized door that opens when a badge is presented and it malfunctions every other day which in view is a fire hazard.
Pros
Coworkers are helpful
Cons
Fire hazard
Productive fun working place
Owner/Director of a childcare group home (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2017
The job is fast pace on your feet the whole shift had to go look for the items sometime it's all not there that's very frustration it's all being timed on your status you have to meet a certain percentage then you have put box together and bubbles tape the box up make you put the label on box placed on the conveyor belt.
Pros
They have raffles to when free items
Cons
If your not use to working on your feet it;s not for you concrete
home health care
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 26, 2017
Integrity is Christian based which is a positive, but hours are inconsistent with low pay; company will promise full time hours but will not follow through
Pros
work schedule
Cons
wear and tear on vehicle.
fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Haughton, LAJune 15, 2017
INTEGRITY OIL COMPANY WAS A GREAT experience
It was more than a job it was actually a CAREER
I would still be there if the oil field wasn't laying off
great benefits
understanding management
Helping Clients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, MOMay 26, 2017
Help clients with what they need done. its a Good company to work for. I have enjoyed working for them. I would tell any one that is want to do home health to apply.
Great company
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 19, 2017
Great company to work for. Great pay and the ability ti travel not only around the country but the world. Co-workers are fun and a diverse group of people.
day and a life as a Pharmacy Technician
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2017
morning shifts are usually busy and when I like to work
I like to stay busy, we clock in, and get our credentials for the day which helps when calls come in, or we have to print out scripts to count and fill, or when a customers comes in and drops off medication, we have to scan the credentials, its also a way to tell who did what and where.....sometimes it gets crazy with rebills, and drop offs and insurance. customers coming sick and not feeling good and they are cranking and they want their meds right then and now and we try to make them happy and comfortable as possible but sometimes nothing works......then you have the regulars that will come in nice and happy call you or the Pharmacist by name
Pros
helping people
Cons
short breaks, standing for a very long time
Great
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 9, 2017
The people whose houses you clean can be a little rude, and sometimes throw in last minute demands without proper compensation. But then again, what do you expect.
Very productive workplace
Amazon Inbound Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 28, 2017
Its a good place to work. usually always busy. management is nice and respectful. the pay is great. all in all I would recommend this place to work for.
Unorganized and hire anyone
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MO 64804April 13, 2017
They need to have more of a guideline when it comes to who they hire as a caregiver. They let anyone apply and hire them. They also do not drug test when a caregiver could be around a clients medication.
Pros
Loved my client
Cons
Did not care for how the company was ran
i most liked working with the chemical products
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXApril 3, 2017
I would load and unload semi trucks of products finished and raw material
I learn how to measure out products and liquids to make good product
the work place was just every other
hardest part of my job was throwing large amounts of clay in our batches
the most enjoyable part of my job was when I loaded a truck with finished product and it was right on the money (5000gals)a truck load
Pros
i learned to run my own plants
Cons
just wish we had more employees that wanted to learn
I Liked The Job It Was Just A Temp Service
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 2, 2017
I Had To Stow Things Where There Where Suppose To Go Others Pick Them Out And Ship Them. It Was A Temp serivce so I didn't stay long , but as Far as everything else I loved the job
productive place with an entertaining break room
Floater (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 27, 2017
Meeting and we stretched before each shift. The job consisting of making sure the lines didnt run out of product. Some days I would do Quality Control. I kept count of items and made sure the right items were in the right places.
Pros
video games in the break room
Cons
long walks to the break room that cut into break time
Amazon is a poor place to work
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYMarch 24, 2017
This company lets you go without notice and like everyone knows they have a high turn over and expect more and more work out of ya went your already beyond your percentage rate
Pros
pay is half way decent
Cons
Vampires, haters, long work days with no appreciation