Integrity Rehab Group Employee Reviews

High Expectations with a team that will help you get there
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 30, 2017
IRG, in my district at least (after reading other reviews), has been extremely flexible and realistic company to work for in the Memphis, TN area. As a DPT, my immediate management and high up the management chain has been extremely open and helpful to providing me the tools to get my job done. Now, they expect me to be proactive and a self starter in some things, but that is what I prefer with my position: trust that my education provided me the tools to do my job, very little micromanaging.

Typical days can range from slow to very busy with the expectation that you can and will adapt, but with each of those schedules comes the pros and cons of each. Relaxed days allow for more breathing room while busy days have the mental challenge and excitement that goes along with.
Pros
work/life balance, teamwork and coworkers, professional and company advancement, benefits
The worst management I’ve worked for to date
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 16, 2017
Management was a complete disgrace! This place should go by “corruption rehab group”. I had a manager who was passive aggressive, verbally abusive, and completely chauvinistic. Even after I complained to a higher up manager and HR, nothing was done. Male coworkers of same position and time at the company were paid more, and treated better. There was talk in the office that was political in nature, racist in nature, and bigoted that was allowed, and it was shamefully unprofessional. We were also pressured to not work ANY over time, and basically told by our manager to work off the clock if we had to acquire overtime. Ps...this manager is STILL in place
Pros
CEU compensation
Cons
Management, unprofessional, disrespectful, illegal overtime practices
Supportive company, great co-workers
Staff PTA (Current Employee) –  Sunset Beach, NCJuly 7, 2017
IRG has been a very supportive company of all of my professional growth and development and involvement in our state and national associations.
Have been able to remain with the company when transferring to a new area.
Pros
flexibility in clinics for transfers
Cons
contract, no guarantee on continued employment
Poor management
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 8, 2017
Do not waste your time in this place. They are dishonest and employees are treated badly. Management uses profanity the way most people use adjectives. Training was sporadic at most and completely unacceptable. Job duties are not clearly identified and will change without notification from management. Very unprofessional office in attire, cusomer relations, and actions allowed. No patient confidentiality.
Pros
clean work space
Cons
Unprofessional office
Typical Day
Director of Clinic Services (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 1, 2017
This job was amazing.
I learned a great deal regarding purchasing, accounts payable and receivables. How to credential providers with numerous insurance companies.
Pros
management, job duties, other employees
Cons
The company closing and moving to another state