MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W/OUT SPONORSHIP. FULL TIME POSITION!!!!
As a Software Engineer Lead and a member of company’s highly lauded Information Technology Division of more than 1,100 professionals, you will contribute significantly to Company maintaining its high standards in innovative technology. Recognized by CIO magazine as one of the top 100 companies that demonstrate technology excellence, Company is recruiting seasoned and talented candidates for this position who will design and implement system, application, infrastructure, and/or enterprise architecture and associated standards. You will also work closely with developers to ensure that all technology initiatives are implemented within the existing or planned framework for each project.
The Hosting Platforms Team, part of the Shared Infrastructure Services Group within the Corporate & Technology Services Organization, provides shared, enterprise-level hosting platforms for application teams. We are looking for a highly experienced Software Engineer Lead who will be responsible for providing hands-on technical expertise required to provision, administer and support the WebLogic JEE Application Server Platforms with Apache Web Servers (Apache 2.0 or higher). A successful candidate must have experience with WebLogic JEE administration, deployment, automation, and preferably development on Linux/UNIX/Windows platforms and Integration experience - SSO/Web Services/SOA/ESB.
This individual will be responsible for the Installations, Configurations, Setups, Scripting, Deployments, Management, Provisioning & Monitoring, Tuning of the WebLogic JEE Application Server Platform. This individual will also be contributing to establish and enforcing best practices, methodologies and standards related to the shared hosting and deployment of WebLogic JEE Application Server Technology.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent
- 7-10 years related experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer/Systems Integrator working on JEE Platforms
- Must have strong working experience with the WebLogic Application Server Platform Preferred experience with other JEE Application Servers - Websphere, JBoss Installed & Configured WebLogic Application Servers in large scale distributed environments
- Strong working experience with Automation, Deployments and Scripting - automating system administration and installation/configuration/setup tasks/programs through shell scripting (Perl, KSH), Jython, Python, JACL etc
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and/or Unix operating systems is required Working knowledge of Middleware technologies such as Apache Web Servers, JEE, Messaging, Web Services, LDAP, Siteminder, B2B, Portal, ESB, Collaboration, and Integration servers
- Proven ability to assimilate and apply technologies through independent research
- Client and team relationship/interaction skills a must Java/JEE application development experience is a big plus
- Working experience with Virtualization technologies like VMWare is a big plus Knowledge of JEE Monitoring Solutions and Configuration Management Solutions
- Working experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and Oracle Management Packs
- Working experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware is a big plus
- Experience with large complex systems in order to apply that knowledge at a strategic level, influencing technology solutions that match the goals and objectives of each line of business within Company
- Strong communications skills to effectively communicate with and make recommendations to senior management and internal and external service partners