Integrity Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Packer Amazon
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  ChesterJanuary 10, 2014
No regard for Veterans/Military Spouse
Work so much you barely have enough time to pay your bills.
I was hired for one position and before I could start I had to get my Dr to fill out a form for the specific job. I turned it in..and on the first day I was mocked by staff Integrity and Amazon because I questioned the fact that my position was changed..I explained that the release from the dr. was a form provided by integrity for a specific job (packer). I explained I am a disabled veteran and an active duty spouse, needless to say after I put up a fight at 6 am in the morning and after being mocked and belittled and(there is NOONE) on Integrity side to complain to by both sides of the staff and threatened to leave and file a discrimination complaint, I was placed in the position I was hired for.
Then you had to deal with everyday wondering if today was your day to be released. I did my 3 months and showed up to work and couldn't even get a call not to come in to work because you were no longer needed.

NEVER AGAIN
Learnt Engineering Recruiting
Sr. Technical Recruiter and Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIDecember 27, 2012
some days are fun and some days are very challenging.
A lot of gossip and politics.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hostile work environment
Typical contracting company
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 4, 2012
Not a bad place to work. Never had any issues. Wish they were a little more attuned to the work prospects for their candidates.
Fun
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington DEFebruary 27, 2012
Great coaches and assistant coaches gets the attention of the sale and account execs. Great gifts and incentives for performance and upper tier standings.
Pros
location and parking were great and freef
Cons
economy impactful

2.6