Integrity Staffing Solutions

Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Avenel, NJMay 18, 2015
Good company to work for. Good pay. New facility still organizing. Seasonal opportunities were only available. Managerial and supervisory staff were knowledgeable and personable.
Warehouse work is not for everybody!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Kent, WAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Occasional free snacks and free coffee, filtered water, clean break room and bath room
Cons: No paid time off
Pros: Every day is different while working at Amazon!
Cons: Poor work/life balance....irregular work schedule, never know how many hours I will be actually working that week.
Cons: Difficult to contact a live person when issues arise.
I would refer a family member or friend to seek employment here.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Chester, VAMay 13, 2015
Pros: as much coffee as you needed in order to keep you awake thru the entire shift.
Cons: unsafe working conditions. not long enough lunch breaks
friendly co-workers, helpful managers when needed, hard to keep up steady pace after a 10 - 12 hr. shift. chance for advancement after completing a specified number of work hours and maintaining a satisfactory pick rate per hour.
Very educational position
Picker (Former Employee), Chester, VAMay 12, 2015
Helping others with tools and equipments. Making sure no one caught on fire. Learned some welding as well. Safety was always number one on a job sight.
Fast-paced, Optimistic, & Fun
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Charleston, TNMay 12, 2015
Pros: Health & Safety is Integrity & Amazon's 1st priority
Cons: Don't have any cons.
* Like a good breakfast morning meeting then the coffee hits, Fast-paced and upbeat.
* If you can continue communication without fail, success will be your result!
* The diversity of people helps you become a more understanding person.
* Sometimes the pressure of having to keep up the pace can become overwhelming but the satisfaction of completing the tasks at hand is self-rewarding.
temp job
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee), West Chester, PAMay 11, 2015
liked the job only bad part was it was a temporary job. co-work where good people. I liked the job because I was busy, so it made the day go by smoothly.
Okay company
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Whitestown, INMay 11, 2015
Must be somebody's buddy to advance in the job setting, treat workers like animals. Uncaring, quick to fire people. Not worth money when the job has to come before your family and kids.
Not a good company to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, DEMay 8, 2015
First is startup and then you go to whatever department you work at. I learned how to work a scanner and to have it active at all times. I do not know about the management part. My co-workers are friendly and respectful. The hardest part about the job is getting your rate each night. The enjoyable part of the job is breaks and lunch for me.
Work was enjoyable, job security was non-existant
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Kent,WashingtonMay 4, 2015
Pros: great experience, met great people
Cons: no job security
Good pay, fun work, nice people, great atmosphere made actually being at work a good day. on the otherside, a staffing company doesnt much care for employees who show they waant to move up or even keep the job. keeping your job is a simple name drawing, literaly.
Fast pace environment
Packer/Stocker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: short breaks
Integrity Staffing Solutions (Amazon) is a fast pace environment but good place to work at. You have to wear comfortable shoes because there is a lot of walking. In your first week you will become sore but your body will get use to it after awhile. The hardest part is making rate each week. The management is there to help you if you need more training or to answer the questions you need. You meet a lot of new people and it has great pay plus full/part time positions available.
I Enjoyed the fast pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2015
A typical day at work,we would start by stretching out getting our bodies ready,learned a lot about how to pack in a safe and quick manner,the hardest part would be standing 10hrs but I enjoyed my job,the most enjoyable was meeting so many people
work was ok just temp assingment
stower (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2015
work was ok just temp assingment mangement was good while i was there didnt like misleading chance to get hired with were just looking for temp help for the holidays other then that was fine
School gig
Performance Coach (Former Employee), Middletown, DEApril 30, 2015
Good job for what i needed to do the staff is friendly and it also helped that I attended the school along with the job. Nice pay and easy to balance
Productive learning how to sort orders
Order Picker (Former Employee), Chester, VAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Being a team player
Cons: only seasonal work
I learned how to pick orders in a limited time. I also learned how some orders are late when shipping from warehouses. Also how to be a team player when working with different people.
Farley's & Sather's
Amazon Order Picker (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great Experience, Taught me new skills (dockwork, etc., )
Cons: Having 3 bosses telling me to do the same thing, only their way
Helped me to learn about the manufacturing process, & the hardwork it takes to make sure orders go out on time. I did not like the fact that I had 3 different bosses, & would get fussed at when I did what the first one told me to do & per say the 3rd boss wanted the samething done a different way. But, it helped me to prioritize tasks on hand. It also gave me the skills to learn how to drive a forklift, Warehouse order picking, loading & unloading trucks, receiving, & other necessary tasks to get the job done!
The place was clean and well lighted
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2015
I would work from 10-12 hours a day picking or putting away orders at a very fast pace during the holliday s ,I also learned to use a scanner
productive workplace
picker (Former Employee), Whitestown, INApril 22, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work is just clocking in and walking around looking for the items that come to your scanner. working at amazon I learned how warehouses operate. my co-workers were cool the hardest part of the job was the long shifts and the walking the most enjoyable was being able to see the thousands of things amazon has for sale
Awsome
Temp Agency (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORApril 17, 2015
I had a family emergys and had to put in my two week, but loved working there. It was really fun drive to job to job doing many thing in a day.
Fun place to work.
Picker (Former Employee), Phoenix ArizonaApril 13, 2015
I enjoyed working for Amazon [Integrity Staffing Solutions], it was a very fast paced work environment and the team leaders were very respectful and helpful. It was a perfect seasonal job.
Challenging yet fun
Picker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2015
Pros: breaks and days off
Cons: long hours
I had to get shes from up to 40ft in the air while driving. I was afraid of heights until this job, but you are strapped in to a harness so it feels safe.

1 2 3 4 5

About Integrity Staffing Solutions

It is easy to get lost when you are searching for a job. The old highways--classified ads and large online job boards--are not – Read more

Integrity Staffing Solutions Salaries

Entry Level General Warehouse
$11.22 per hour

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

Office Birthday Bash!
Cadia Rehabilitation is enjoying their new Virtual Art Book donation!
Our Swedesboro team meets with a client during their luncheon to hand out delicious snow cones!