Integrity Staffing Solutions

Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

productive workplace with many areas to work at.
customer returns (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2015
Pros: big break room
Cons: three strikes and you're out rule before and after 3 month probation time.
With different areas to gain different types of experience in a warehouse, it is a nice place to work if you don't mind standing and walking for ten hours straight.
Productive and relaxed place
Gave quality Customer Service (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORJune 26, 2015
Pros: Easy, Friendly, Relaxed
Cons: Not enough employment, small facility
Every morning I liked to call people who needed jobs, and be able to give them the good news about possible employment. The downside of the company was,that they did not have enough clients to full-fill everyone's employment needs.
good
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 25, 2015
Seasonal position, no long term job opportunities. Great company, good work environment, and understanding management.
They do work with you
Stower (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
Pros: 30 minutes
Cons: they need to extend the time
When you need time off, they will give it to you. They are easy to talk to about personal problems. If you are falling behind in production they give you tips on how to improve your rate
Good Agency-Good work ethics
Inbound-Receiver (Former Employee), Hazelton, PAJune 21, 2015
Pros: Gives you an opportunity to find the right fit for you.
Cons: If you make too many errors or have trouble being on-time, you get points and could be relieved of your job.
Basically as long as you show up on time, do your job correctly, and worry about yourself, you should be fine.

The Agency does have certain standards they require that their people follow which is how they (The Agency) has been able to maintain such a large volume of people for this site (Amazon) in addition to others.
Picker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2015
Cons: short break
Very long day but easy on floor than on machine.
Learned how to use order picker.
Management moved many of us around a lot.
Co-workers hard working groups and most were very friendly.
Hardest part of job was to work on machine because to much traffic.
Most enjoyable part of job was probably getting the check every Friday.
Demanding, Challenging, Dedicated to teens and willing to think outside the box.
Lieutenant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Helping teens change their life
Cons: not enough staff and leadership.
Start day with feeding cadets and interact with cadets on daily concerns, Ensure cadets conform to military style standards and study for GED.
Management was ok
a very fast paced and fun working enviroment
Picker (Former Employee), Chester, VAJune 17, 2015
Pros: great pay, exercise
Cons: no real health benefiets
walking up to 12 miles and constantly lifting objects is a great way to spend a day working. great exercise and great pay. i learned that teamwork is the key to most business's success and that patience is a key virtue when working inside of a warehouse. my coworkers were dependable. hardest part of the job was just working the night shift and being away from my family but it was worth it. the most enjoyable part of my time was when i became a focus coach and was able to help others and instill some knowledge within some of the students that came to work for a short time.
Great work
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Great work
Cons: Went out of business
i was called into work and i would either direct traffic to parking stalls or i would be at the main entrance doing valet for the customers.
Temp Services
Inspector-Table and Camera (Former Employee), Medina, OHJune 16, 2015
I worked as a temp thru Integrity Staffing. Shortly after signing up with them they found me a temp job. When that job was done, they quickly found me another temp position with another company where I was eventually hired full time.
Needs Impovement
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 16, 2015
Not very honest and friendly with their associates. Will not be returning to work for this company again. They are not consistent
Review of Amazon
Stower (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2015
Pros: not that I can think of
Cons: No support from agency
Amazon is a company that wants their employees to work like robots, and also they we prefer younger people to work for the company because they can be with this company longer.
typical day at work
STOCKER (Former Employee), phoenix,AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: 4 days 10 hours a day
Cons: very short breaks
Very active and fast pace work place and fun to be there every day was like competing for the best rate, I learned to use the scanner and work at fast as you can, the hardest part was to carry a heavy totes, management was good.
Fun Work Place
Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 14, 2015
Pros: 3 days off a week
Cons: No Job Security
Typical day at work would be me conducting my courier training courses and sending our couriers out on deliveries. I learned how to be a fair but stern supervisor that any and everybody could come talk to when they had a problem. Everybody there was such a bright spot, I loved coming into work everyday.
Excellent Place
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2015
I'm very productive, mind and eyes open to learning new ideas, skills, and production. There are many challenges I have endured but my victories were about of my growth. I love this place of opportunity for my success.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, DEJune 13, 2015
Pros: Intensive work provided a great work out for me and made me physically active on a regular basis
Cons: Short breaks
A typical day at the warehouse was intensive work which was great

I learned to work hard and exceed expectations

Management support was remarkable

Co workers were fun to work with except that there was not much interaction because everyone had to focus on making their rates (production numbers)

The hardest part of the job was the social environment which was fading away. There were a few interactions done during breaks because more time was spent on trying to eat something to replenish energy to get back to the warehouse floor

The most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits and good pay rates that was in itself rewarding for all the work done
I love working for integrity staffing solutions
picker/stower (Former Employee), Middletown, DE & New Castle, DEJune 12, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no part time shifts
ISS makes everything very easy for the employee. If you're not used to working in a warehouse, it may be a little difficult for you but i enjoy working at Amazon. I just wish they have hours that will accommodate college students because i definitely would work there and attend school. Great pay as well!
I had no trouble completing the form.
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Chester, VAJune 10, 2015
It was a fun typical day. I learned to be a good team player. I will go back to work. It was a childish place to work with my co-workers. The hardest walking was the hardest part. I enjoyed making money and getting to work on time.
Work is Always fun
Picker (Former Employee), 81st and Thomas next to a gym I thinkJune 8, 2015
Pros: I had fun
Cons: Very tiring
A typical day at work meet, your boss he tells you what needs to be done and you do it to the best of your abilities. When I worked as a picker I loved it because, people were around me and we helped each other if needed. I have very little experience in management, but I have managed my mothers money so she does not run out of it and have made her appointments to her doctors, along with managing her meds for her as well. My co-workers liked me and I them, but when it came to work I was always on the ball doing what needed to be done while having a little fun as well. Hardest part of the job was those long shifts into the am hours from the pm hours. Going back and forth , working out my body into a temple, due to the fact I was walking twelve miles a day.
Fun place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2015
Pros: Good Job
Cons: Just as any job you dont work hard you got to go!!
Integrity Staffing is A great company to work for.As long as you are willing to work hard. During peak OMG lot of overtime

1 2 3 4 5

About Integrity Staffing Solutions

It is easy to get lost when you are searching for a job. The old highways--classified ads and large online job boards--are not – Read more

Integrity Staffing Solutions Salaries

Order Picker
$11.40 per hour

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

Office Birthday Bash!
Cadia Rehabilitation is enjoying their new Virtual Art Book donation!
Our Swedesboro team meets with a client during their luncheon to hand out delicious snow cones!