Integrity Trade Services, Inc. is a time-tested company that works with local municipalities, states and national regions to restore safety and provide calm from chaos during all types of disaster situations.
Along with our alliance of companies, we work in tandem with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and local municipalities. We will partner with elite disaster responders to restore the necessary safety and infrastructure when it is most needed. We are a source for your global manpower needs.
When disaster strikes it can be furious, without notice and extremely crippling. Our team of laborers and skilled tradesmen have restored infrastructure and safety in the aftermaths of Tropical Storm Allison, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Ike. Additionally, we worked tirelessly after the Kentucky Ice Storm and were on stand-by to deploy at a moments notice for the North Dakota Floods of 2009. In short, we are ready when needed.
We offer the following disaster response services:
• Full Service Mobile Kitchen Teams
• Mobile Shower Units
• Lighting Plants
• Temporary Housing for Staff or Residents
• Inter-Camp Emcomms Connectivity
• Security Services
• Mobile First Aid Rooms
• On-site EMS Support
• City-In-A-Box for Residential Areas
• Full Service Mobile Laundry
• Camp-In-A-Box Staff/Workers
• Large/Small Capacity Mobile Generators
• Mass Transportation Vehicles
• Single and Multi Hand Washing Stations
• Drone Surveillance Equipment – less – More from ZoomInfo »