Integrity Web Consulting

Integrity Web Consulting Employer Reviews

Best Place to Learn and Work
Director of Interactive Design (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: free lunch often, great work environment, great colleagues, interesting clients
Integrity is a great place to work! You go in everyday and learn an immense amount. The owners of the company are not only great leaders but amazing mentors! The atmosphere is fun and energetic and I made some of my best friends working at Integrity.
Best Real Interactive Agency in the Midwest
Director (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: location, the creatives you work with, mentors, office fun, free gadgets, friday afternoons
I can't tell you awesome it is to have worked at Integrity.
I joined Integrity when it was a small agency working out of a house, and as the company expanded the culture stayed the same: fun, encouraging, smart and entrepreneurial.

You can make your own destiny at Integrity and you won't get bogged down by middle managers, everyone had access to the – more... top and they listened.

The Partners are honestly two of the most fair, understanding and greatest mentors you could ask for.
They lert you learn while letting you try new ideas.

Integrity is a true interactive shop they don't do billboards, they build awesome stuff on the web for the web and by people who know the web.

If you are looking for a traditional agency there are plenty of nice ones out there. If you are looking for a fast paced, high energy, entrepreneurial and fun place to work...Integrity is where its at. – less
It's awesome.
Content Strategist (Current Employee), St. LouisDecember 21, 2012
Pros: foosball!
Integrity is a close-knit family. I was welcomed from day one and really have enjoyed the fast pace and job variety.
Great people, projects, donuts and foosball
UI Designer (Current Employee), St. Louis MoDecember 21, 2012
Come in between 9-9:30 leave between 5-6. I have learned loads. I create beautiful interfaces which respond well across numerous devices. Wide variety of client work. Management is wonderful. You get (or as for) a project and run with it. If you have questions/concerns/ a problem, their helpful, but otherwise let you take control.

About Integrity Web Consulting

Integrity is a full service web consulting firm working with leading brands to create meaningful experiences through interactive – Read more

Integrity Web Consulting Photos