Intel

Intel United States Employee Reviews

Newest Technology
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Nice dining area
Cons: lack of direction
Intel bought McAfee in 2010. An announcement in 2014 was made that this group would be called Intel Security going forward.

The facility is really nice with views of Great America and Levi stadium. The dining room is nice and the food great.

My group is working on a product called ISC or Intel Security Controller. ISC supports two product VMware/NSX and another product similar to VMware.
A great place to work
Layout Designer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 4, 2015
Pros: great money
Cons: the job as contractor usually ends
When you work at Intel, you work with the best
talent in the electronics field.
You are able to thrive with a team of professionals that respect your
position and incorporate you as part of their fast pace team.
Strong corporate culture
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Folsom, CAApril 2, 2015
Great company to work for. high pressure environment. constant dead lines moving. Fair compensation. some of the smartest people on the planet.
interesting job. but liminted
Manufacturing Technican (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORApril 2, 2015
Pros: Work in a High tech company
Cons: No healthcare or career either
As a Green Badge worker. I would my job at CPTD is enjoyable. management that work with very good. The pay is good also. But, being a green Badge worker. I limited in job advancement and I could be let go at anytime.
Moving away from social company they once were
Program Manager (Current Employee), oregonApril 1, 2015
unfortunately the culture has changed to a dog eat dog environment with managers seldom trained to be good at working with people. Its about the results, don't care how you get it as long as you don't make the key people a manager favors displeased. Some people just shouldn't be managers and there are too many cultural clicks to make working there worthwhile anymore.

There is often so much change going on internally with new management teams that work is secondary. The perks that once made it a great place to work have been removed with a broad stroke and make little sense.
Manufacturing Technicion
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMMarch 31, 2015
Pros: 12 hour work week. three days on 4 days off and four days on three days off.
Cons: Having to work 4th of july and New Years eve/day.
A typical day starts with gowning up in a clean room suit and then going to our assigned stations and then having stand up to go over what we need to do that day and what goals we need to meed for the week. what i have learned on this job is how to maintain high quality of clients product, time management skills and how to work as a team to meet the goals. Hard part of the job is having to work on holidays. Most enjoyable part of the job is working 12 hour shifts and working 7 days out of a two week work week. in other words work 7 days rest 7 days.
Overall good compny to work fr but very intense high tech work environment
Outsource Manager (Former Employee), DuPont, WAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: good compensation / benefits
Cons: many hours of work
Intel is a good company for benefits and compensation. It is a very intense work environment and takes work to maintain a work life balance. There is lots of opportunity for advancement with mentor programs and many different groups / division. Remember that you the employee own your career.
Productive and fun
Currently Full Time Physical Design Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 28, 2015
Work on your schedule with core hours and meet deadlines. Advance technology and push limits. Challenge the status qou.
Senior Linux and NetApp NAS Administrator
Senior Technical Leader (Current Employee), ArizonaMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Received 15 Departmental awards
Accomplished Re Hat /SUSE Linux System administrator and NetApp NAS/SAN with 15+ years of experience managing critical 24/7 high availability server and data center infrastructure across Red Hat Linux, SUSE and Solaris operating systems. Effectively Planned, installed, configured and optimized the 24/7 IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance. Delivered new and derivative solutions by proving the concept, designing functional and test cases and providing high performance options at low cost. Highly skilled problem identifier, trouble shooter and flawless in execution of server configurations and installations. Lead L3 production support teams and designed and documented best known methods for tracking issues and trouble shooting.
Working at Intel
Manufacturing Lead Technician (Former Employee), Hudson, MAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: The Culture of the Company is very outstanding
Cons: There are no Cons
I worked well in challenging, fast–paced, high–stress, and deadline-oriented environments individually, or as part of a team.

I also found the root cause of errors and implement sustainable solutions.

I learned that attention to details goes a far way to make the job flow a success.

The management was great to work with. Everybody worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job was ensuring that safety and quality procedures were upheld.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with an excellent team, and learning new things everyday.
Good Organisation
Physical Layout Designer (Former Employee), Folsom, CAMarch 24, 2015
Feel satisfied to work there. Worked with many high skilled personnel which shaped my career. I had opportunity to learn most modern technology in the world.
Stable company in todays unstable job market
Software Validation Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 23, 2015
Currently a contract worker. Above ratings are based on previous employment with Intel as an actual Intel employee and not a contractor.
Great learning opportunities
Staffing Business Analyst - South Asia (Former Employee), APAC and USMarch 22, 2015
Fun place to work. Great work life balance; ability to partner on projects cross geography.
world class teams to work with and participate in trainings.
Great benefits .
Great opportunities
Equipment Installation/Qualification Technician (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 20, 2015
Pros: the people
Cons: needed a better over all paln for profitablity
I joined Intel on the down side of the Dot.COM era; The hours and duties fit my lifestyle. They gave me the means to travel, learn and help people in three continents.
Changeling and interesting job
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee), Folsom, CAMarch 19, 2015
I really like the work environment, very friendly colleagues. I got work with some challenging tasks which are interesting at the same time new to me, so learning is a great experience.
Best Company Ever - 18 Years of great work for me!
Talent Excellence Program Manager (Current Employee), Chandler, AZ 85226March 18, 2015
Best career choice of my life!
Learned all aspects of recruitment, web development, analyses, and much more.

Great managers and career options, opportunity to learn anything i wanted.
Good
Graduate Technical Intern APD-WPRD Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 16, 2015
Working at intel corporation is Good overall
everyday is a learning process
management is fine
co workers are great
hardest is tapeout
enjoyable is perks
Perfect Intern for any Student
SAP SD Business Process Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 14, 2015
I loved the job and the environment lots of opportunity to learn new things. I gained knowledge in my Masters and i got a chance to implement in one of the leading chip manufacturing industry.

I applied all my skills in SAP learning and gained maximum out of it.

Thanks for the best job ever. I am really enjoying working with such professionals.
Results-driven. Serious about their work but make time for some fun. Treat their employees with respect.
Sr. Process Engineer (Current Employee), Hudson, MAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: culture, benefits and compensation
An excellent company. Typical work day is full of activity - even manic at times, but the organizations goals are made clear and your hard work will not go unnoticed. You hardly hear anyone say "that's not my job", or "there's always tomorrow". Intel invests a lot in building a culture that prevents roadblocks, going further than most companies to ensure their employees work together. The management structure is very dynamic. Rarely do you see a manager hold the same position for many years. Any management issues can usually be discussed 1:1 and resolved, but if need be brought to HR for resolution. The people I've worked with have been respectful and always willing to help. A challenging part of the job is adapting to constant change. What was top priority in the morning, is not necessarily the same one in the afternoon. The company execs listen to their employees, and the company benefits are hard to beat.
Must have a lot of energy, be very detailed and organized.
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great company. the outcome of long time dedicated employees share a common bond of work ethics, morale, honesty, time management. intel is a tuff company to work for, but so rewarding. once you've established potential and trust, most managers appreciate you. complimentary hot/cold beverages and selected fruit, yum!
Cons: very demanding, high expectations, long work schedules, break time is required but hard to get time away from work, meetings, etc.
Spent more than half my life at Intel.
I've learned a lot, and saw a lot of changes in technology.
Intel has contributed heavily to my personal development.
My work expectations, what I expect at home and from other businesses comes from the way we do business at Intel.
Not always sure that is a good thing because you continuously want to offer improvement, a solution, an easier way... when its not your problem. I find the first 25 years at Intel were the best.

About Intel

A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for – Read more

Intel Salaries