Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

Principle Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 23, 2015
Pros: Good company.
Cons: Ranking and rating can be troublesome.
Good challenging work,
Decent chances for upward mobility.
Fun and free after hour events.
Intel is active in the community.
Professional environment.
Process engineer tech
Back end Process (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 20, 2015
Pros: great place to eat the cafeteria offer a variety of meals., fruit and drinks are free 24hs a day 7 days a week
Cons: day are long 12 to 14 hrs
first in the morning 545am we have a passdown, to see the status of system and what do we need to follow up. then at 730 am we have tools status and priorities with the SX engineers.
the hard part of the job is when systems going down and then we have to look for another path to continue with the production.
during the day we have to shoot , measure and crunch an EF, if there is any drift on FC. or dose need to submit RCT edit, then sx engineer will check RCT and approve or disapprove the edit, at the same time a need path is open to keep production going

overall rating is very interesting place to work 95%
large corporation mentality
Module Engineer on Shift (Current Employee), chandlerJune 19, 2015
Intel strongly favors aggressive men. There is little room for women to advance in this company. Many of the managers are foreign men who come from countries where women are shown no respect and it carries over to the company management.
Good place to be for engineers
Solution Architect – Internet of Things Group (Current Employee), chandler, AZJune 18, 2015
Troubleshooting customer issues w/ hardware or software.
Good co workers.
Bad middle managers.
Medicocre management.
Great engineers.
Good benefits - work/life balance
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 18, 2015
Pros: new technologies
Cons: sometime have to work long hours to meet deadlines
It was a good job to work at Intel with strong validation team with expert developers. I enjoyed time to work even though I worked hard to meet deadlines. Have a lot of good friends and fun to work with.
GPTW (Great Place to Work)
Buyer (Former Employee), Hudson, MAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Sabbatical, healthcare, compensation, safety, free beverages and fruit
Cons: Commute
Intel was a great place to work. Unfortunatelly, a plant closure (Hudson, MA) was announced in 2013 that would eventually affect 750-800 people. I miss working there and interacting with my talented and supportive co-workers.
Work hard, be strong
Software/Virtualization Engineer (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 18, 2015
Pros: Sabbatical
Cons: Politics
It has been interested to my career and personal life there, and a lifetime landmark for me.

mostly you worked 8 ~ 12 hours for moderate work performance, and you should keep up working on the technical development and building relationship over the office politics.

I learned a lot of process development, technical area, and validation methodology.

The management is various, and it is hard to write down in a paragraph.

It was hard to work with someone who does not listen to peer, and does not show the respect. Worse case, the management can not handle it.

Having Sabbatical is awesome. Sometimes, people does not come back. It's sad.
Highly competitive and challenging work environment
Senior HR Manager (Former Employee), UtahJune 17, 2015
Pros: Learn, grow, new challenges daily
Cons: Fast paced with no work life balance
Excellent career development, leadership and an environment to learn and grow. The work environment and competitiveness is fast paced.
Good and talented team members and fun to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORJune 16, 2015
Pros: We often have team building and creative activities; i.e.: group painting, archery, ...
Cons: We must non stop providing better ways of doing things
At Intel, a long working day but fun when achieve milestones and be recognized.
I have learned new technologies every day.
We have talented and hard working team members. We shared responsibilities and covered our tasks to completion.
The hardest part of the job is to provide as many as possible intelligent solutions and flexible applications. The rewards are when the applications are up and execute our daily goals
Excellent growth company
SEAD Biz Ops Mgr/Lean Champion/MBB (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Complex organizations
The server business was awesome; diverse employees were sharp and using cutting edge technology to develop great things and fun to learn and teach others from within the organizations.
Good company if working with good manager
Sr. Component Design Engineer (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORJune 15, 2015
Pros: compensation
Cons: not so good for job excitement
It fully depends on the manager you work for; if not good, you don't get much, or anything out of him/her, but if he/she's good, you can do very successfully.
Do not want to discuss.
Package Design Lead (Current Employee), Folsom, CAJune 14, 2015
Do not want to discuss in detail. I work full time and so far its been good but I like to change company. I have been involved in many different roles at Intel and enjoyed working here.
Going down the hill
Apps Engineer (Current Employee), CAJune 14, 2015
Pros: free fruit
Cons: Too much politics
Ok Company to work for. The management is mostly looking after their job plus lack of vision. Some discrimination still exist particularly during the cut downs, unfair focal reviews.
Very productive company and lots of training.
Engineering Technician/Global Operation Support (Current Employee), Hudson, MAJune 13, 2015
Pros: Room to advance.
Cons: Company closing in MA.
Very good company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will be learning new things and then teaching others.
High Pressure Environment with little room for advancement
Development Team Lead (Current Employee), Hudson, MAJune 13, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits, co-workers
Cons: lack of opportunities, stress levels
The company has many talented employees but not nearly enough opportunities for them. Intel has an up or out process, but that stopped working once there was no more up. The pay and benefits are excellent, but the stress level is extreme.
Intel
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJune 12, 2015
Pros: Technically challenging.
Cons: Job uncertainty
Intel provides a well established philosophy of employee safety, quality of respect among the workforce and the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Unfortunately, Intel is in a constantly changing market that with economic down turn Intel all to frequently has to make adjustments which results in the loss of job.
it was grateful to intern at Intel
Intern Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 11, 2015
Intel is a great company to work until retire as it provides all the things one would need to finish a project or tasks.
I learned a lot of team work experience at this company as I was put in group with different field engineers.
Causal , innovative , strategic work environment
AudienceCare Representative(TM) (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 11, 2015
Pros: able to express ideas and apply to daily task
Cons: no job security
Easy going work flow with chance to work one on one with testers. Filed and tested bugs for engineers. contacted customers and notated all communications. Assisted in creating and managing FAQ.
Great place for extracurricular activities
Pre-Silicon Validation Intern (Current Employee), Folsom, CAJune 10, 2015
good coursework
great place for extra curricular activities
good teaching
equipment and lab standards are good too
great location
I could build more experience from this job. I was performed the validated test and used data for product development and quality control.
Chemical Lab Technician (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible time
Cons: quite place and I worked alone
It was a good job to work at Intel company. I could learned more about how to use chemical to do the validated test. I was performed lab maintenance everyday. At last, I was enjoyed with my work at here.

About Intel

A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for – Read more

Intel Salaries