Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

Found 1,077 reviews matching the search
Intel
Systems Validation (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 9, 2015
Setting up computers for testing in lab stations why'll performing inventory maintenance for organization of tools, equipment, & utilization.
Trouble shooting and running systems for test cards.
Pros
Cons
More hours
Great job and great pay
Manufacturing Technician III (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 5, 2015
I was able to learn processes of manufacturing and I was able to build on the critical skills that is needed in the job market. I was able to connect with other personnel and ensure that tools were up to specification with industry standards. Overall I really enjoyed the job.
Excellent management.
Validation and Build Engineer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 4, 2015
Intel is a very good company to work with. Very stable in Sacramento area. Full time employees seem to enjoy long lasting employment.
Pros
Great access to alot of employee related programs.
Cons
40 minutes away from where I live.
Intel corp
Engineering Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MADecember 4, 2015
Intel has been good to me, I have made a lot of friends and have worked with some extraordinary people. It is a very large company and is in the business of making money so sometimes it forgets about the little people that work there. Overall I would continue to work for Intel if they where not closing our site down.
Intel cultural and work ethics
Manufacturing Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Intel Rio RanchoDecember 4, 2015
Utilized my degrees by analyzing data and calibrating equipment. I offered technical support to my fellow peers. I enjoyed work.
Pros
always busy and learning new technicial information
Cons
Stressful all the time
SPTD GL Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 3, 2015
Solid company to work for and grow your career. Would recommend the company to anyone who like growth and opportunity. Can be a stressful place to work during ramps.
Fun job
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MANovember 27, 2015
Cared lots about their employees, tons of benefits and other non work time events. Only thing is company seems to be tanking with the market
A technology giant trying to reinvent itself
Automation Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 24, 2015
Intel is a semiconductor technology leader and currently foraying into new technologies. The work culture is relaxed while being dedicated to deliver consumer friendly compute infrastructure. A good place to explore some of the leading semiconductor design and fabrication technologies.
productive work days
Equipment and Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MANovember 23, 2015
my workdays were long but fun i enjoyed my co workers and the conversation we had while we worked. everyone that i worked with were very friendly and the company treated me well all the years i worked there
Pros
hard work and good pay
Cons
plant closer
The most rewarding job of my career
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 23, 2015
If you want to give back and see people change their lives for the better, then work at this school. As an instructor you'll have a huge positive impact on your community.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Some micromanagement
not a bad place to work
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 20, 2015
i would recommend working here for anyone who loves technology. it is a fast environment with heavy workloads, but the accommodations on the campus is awesome. cafeteria lunches are great, plus they have lots of fun team activities. people are all likeminded.
Great place to work!
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MANovember 18, 2015
Great Place to Work with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop your skills. there was alot of variety in what i did each day.
Pros
Give free coffee, Tea, soft drinks and fruites.
Cons
2 hrs break
Challenging place to work. Lots of perks.
Senior Equipment Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MANovember 17, 2015
Intel Corporation does a lot to retain their talents by having a lot of free perks. Intel is very challenging and completive.
Intel is a Good company to work for.
Physical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  DuPont, WANovember 16, 2015
Fun, flexible schedule. A lot of room to grow but Politics may hold you back. Competitive environment. Hard works are not properly reward.
Pros
Free coffee/drinks and fruits
Cons
Politics
Learned how business runs.
Sustaining Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 14, 2015
Was a good experience. Learned valuable lessons in safety, quality and output. The most enjoyable part of the job was maintaining and repairing equipment.
manufacturing technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 13, 2015
Awesome place to work. Big on training. Big on culture. Odd hours equal big pay, normal work hours equal lesser. Big on employee involvement. Work Life balance is at the bottom of the see saw.
great company
Buyer, Inventory Control, Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 13, 2015
had a great time working for INTEL the people were great and very nice, was a different culture and very professional in all facets of production and manufacturing.
Pros
life and health
Cons
contract
Productive workplace promotes innovation
Lab Technician III (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2015
While at Intel they provided me with the training & tools required to spark innovation & had a culture of inclusiveness making everyone feel they were contributing to the design process. One of the few companies i actually enjoyed working for
Pros
Inclusive. Culture, provides tools & training, Benifits
Cons
Contractors are seldom hired.
Fun place to work where growth depends on you manager
Research Scientist/Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 10, 2015
Good place to work. Your growth depends on your manager. The yearly progress review for promotions is not transparent. Project and resource management is also not transparent.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Solid State Drive Validation Technician (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 9, 2015
Most unprofessional environment, from the management down, I've worked in. Favoritism, absolutely no reward for going the extra mile, and no recognition.
They will lock in to a specific job and then punish you at review time for it. Also the pay isn't very good at all. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
Where to begin...

4.3