Intel Employee Reviews

Found 1,873 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun some times
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 19, 2017
I liked do the preventive maintenance on the machines that I was assigned to work on. The hardest part of the job was to make sure that you were following procedures.
Pros
3 day on 4 days off.
Cons
To many chiefs.
Great Place to Work
Administrative Partner (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 18, 2017
Working at Intel was innovative and creative place to work. All of the staff were great to work with and were as helpful as they could be, you just have to figure things out for yourself.
Pros
Great lunch prices
Cons
Personl Touch is gone
Productive day at work
System Server Technician (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 18, 2017
Set up logs to work on for the day.
Check PFA list for systems need repair or troubleshooting.
Repair servers manually or ticket out for Vendors to fix.
Set up configurations after repairs, OS installs and IP addresses, drives.
Extremely Productive and fun
Summer Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 18, 2017
My role was in the field of finance. I was assigned to a special project which is confidential. My typical day involved researching about the product to gain familiarity.
Ultimately, made recommendations on how to make the produst market worthy
Intel was okay
Business & Process Improvement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 17, 2017
I was pleased to work for Intel. I do not think that my experience was within the right group where I could flourish. Very bright individuals throughout the company. Job security is always a worry at Intel with the changing markets and technology.
Formerly great company being led to demise.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  DuPont, WAMay 17, 2017
When I started people talked about the "good old days" when the company was good to it's people and compensated them well for the occasionally excessive time and effort they put in. When i started I thought it was just selective memory of the good times.

As my career continued, I found myself looking more fondly at the company of old, as opposed to what the company was being morphed into. The expectations were raised, the pay was not. The entire management structure seemed to be starting to blow on whatever the newest management craze was, with great neglect to what made the company great, what made the company money, and how the changes would effect the workforce. The people attempting to do great things became mired in politics, meetings, nepotism and favoritism. By the time I left, I yearned for the CEO's I had started with, and when doing good work, and having great ideas was rewarded, instead of being rewarded for sucking up to the right person.

In terms of my day to day job, it was fun, and initially technically challenging and enjoyable. There was much to learn and be shared. Anyone wishing to climb could, with some effort put in on their part. When my time was over, the company seemed to want robots in all parts of the company, doing the same thing everyday, not asking questions, or giving feedback.
Pros
Intelligent Coworkers and Mentors, Free soda, Pool tables.
Cons
Management, Red Tape, Desired Uniformity and Conformity in R&D
Fun company
PC Tech/Help Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAMay 16, 2017
This was my first real company I ever worked for when I was 21. I love intel.... I love computers, I'm a computer engineer... I would highly recommend intel!
Pros
Great company, Fun, Wonderful people!
Cons
Get along with my Co workers. Enjoy working with everyone.
Validation / Debug Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 15, 2017
I'm enjoying to work with people. Also I'd like to keep myself busy so the day seems goes by faster that way. I'd like to learn new things so it will benefits myself in future.
An old giant still turning out new ideas
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 15, 2017
The latest technology and many of the brightest brains make for an interesting place to work. Emphasis on individual contribution and not teamwork/collaboration makes for a pretty contentious environment. Corporate culture of disagree and commit is more disagree and do what you want.
Pros
New technology, good salaries
Cons
Negative culture
Great place to work.
DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 13, 2017
I enjoyed working at Intel for almost 15 years. I held positions as self sustaining tech, engineering tech, and development tech. I left to pursue a degree in Project Management
Good work/life balance
Verification Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 13, 2017
Good work/life balance though projects and processes are way too long and should be me more agile. the general the atmosphere is not so great but I guess it really depends on the team
Exciting technology, fast paced, but can be stressful at times
Product Marketing Manager - Intel (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 12, 2017
Intel is truly working on the most advanced computing technology in the world. It is inspiring to work on this exciting technology, but at times the pace of the projects can lead to a stressful environment.
Excellent company
Intel Federal Capture Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 12, 2017
I highly recommend working for this company. I am only looking because my husband is being relocated to a location that Intel does not have a presence.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Telecommunication away from key locations is not acceptable
Great Place To Work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAMay 11, 2017
Offers competitive job experience, salary, and work environment! Cafe is great and offers nutritious food to keep employees healthy and fit. On site gym!
ok
Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 11, 2017
Busy, challenging, stressful, time management needed, factory environment, on call, great place to work, Portland weather unpredictable, work life balance
Etch Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMay 10, 2017
Although i worked there for one year, it was a good learning experience and it opened many other doors for me. Got laid off due to company downsizing.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
long working hours
Excellent people and culture
Instructional Consultant & Developer - Contract (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 10, 2017
Intel is an excellent place to work to grow your human capital. The workplace culture is outstanding. The Subject Matter Experts and management collaborate to secure successful projects.
Pros
diverse stakeholders
Landscaping
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 10, 2017
this job was really an awesome job, i got to learn about tools and how to properly maintain both intel properties, was always safe when i worked with the tools and learned a lot
Lots of good intentions
Cloud Architect & Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2017
The company is changing fast. Revenues from PC sales as been mostly flat so Intel is repositioning itself as a data center and an IoT company. Along this process, there a lots of cultural changes that are needed to succeed. It's not easy but the company is trying hard.
Pros
R&D culture
Cons
Lack of a common vision
Excellent Place to Work
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 9, 2017
Intel runs a tight ship.

My role was managing production teams, making data driven documented process improvements via Change Control Board to install control systems, and start, run and upgrade the processes.
Daily I maintain living document systems (Specs/GDP/GXP), utilizing statistical software packages (SPC/PCSA), maintained manufacturing equipment at peak performance and make production targets (Ue), and improve the maintenance, control and quality systems through Lean and Six Sigma methods.
Pros
Engineers are well supported
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2