Intel Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,447 reviews matching the search
Use to be a great place, not now
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 9, 2016
Use to truly live up to its motto "Great Place To Work", but has fallen sharply in recent years and in particular recent months with the new Leadership. The 12k layoffs have caused untold grief, hardship and shock across Intel culture and handled horribly. Have lost all respect for company and no trust or dedication is left. Sad to see this for a once great giant. It is truly the Titanic of 2016 slowly going under. Rest in Peace.
Pros
Clean, extra services provided such as free fruit, beverages, gym.
Cons
Stress, no or little opportunity for advancement, underpaid.
Manufacturing Tech
Equipment and Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJuly 9, 2016
Operate, troubleshoot and maintain down test equipment.

How to work on testers.

Awesome.

Great team

wearing a bunny suit

Working in a fab.
Worked 19 years for Intel
Planner (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 8, 2016
My duties ranged from MPC to Planning with a varied amount of work daily. I was able to work with many cultures and people in my years at Intel. I wish to take my skills I learned there and continue to grow.
they good
Hazardous Production (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 8, 2016
They are good people to work for. I've seen better but they are good enough. My only problem was that I had to type a lot with this job.
Pros
pay
Cons
pay
Great place to work with excellent learning opportunities
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 8, 2016
Great place to work. Larger sites have more career opportunities than smaller sites. Work/life balance depends on team - could be very good or could be very bad. Good compensation compared to some other companies.
Great Place to Work
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 8, 2016
Great place to work. Busy but balanced work load with both manager driven assignments and individual project assignments owned by employee. Great people. Hardest part of the job, pace can be fast moving and urgency to keep up with tasks. Most enjoyable part of the job. Individual project assignments owned by employee with great satisfaction of accomplishment when completed.
Safety and Quality
PTD FBE C4 Technician (Former Employee) –  Aloha, ORJuly 8, 2016
Working in Intel is stressful. Safety is number 1 and we need to follow exactly SPEC without mistake. I learned a lots from Intel like how safety it it and quality. Products are inspected carefully every areas.
Pros
Free Fruits and drink, long break
Cons
Learning so much and too much meeting
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 7, 2016
Intel is a good company to work for. Although it is hard for Intel to grow faster, it still make a lot of money. And it will still be around for many years.
enjoy work
Sr. Wireless System,Analog,Platform Validation Eng (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 7, 2016
I have many Intel’s platform and SoC with extensive industry HW and SW experiences. I have worked few companies as wireless communication architecture and HW designer.
Good place to work, good benefits and work/life balance
Photolithography Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 7, 2016
Typical day at work was fulfilling, enjoyed coworkers and facilities. I learned a great deal about systems to double check work for accuracy.
Pros
Free drinks and fruit, good vacation and personal time
Cons
Job security and advancement opportunities
Fun place to work and exciting.
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJuly 7, 2016
Each day presented itself with a variety of challenges.
One day I could be troubleshooting an ongoing wafer handling issue on one tool and another performing a major PM on a different tool. I got along with all my co-workers very well and would always work as a team and help each other out whenever needed. The most rewarding part was that any tool I would work on would remain up to production until the next major PM (inspection and replacement of some components of a specific tool) was due again.
Pros
Free snacks, indoor gym, and very nice cafeteria.
Cons
Bathroom breaks had to be timed with breaks if at all possible.
Great place to work, great benefits
MT (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 7, 2016
Great place to work, great benefits, love the compressed work week and wish more companies would follow suit, clean work environment, great safety culture and sabbaticals (4 weeks after four years of service or 8 weeks after 7 years of service).
Pros
Good pay, benefits
great place to work
Systems programmer/Technical Lead/PM (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 7, 2016
very collaborative work environment. high work ethics and discipline. management advocate for personal and career growth through training and job rotation within the company.
A good place to develop a career
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 6, 2016
Intel in Folsom is a beautiful campus laid out to be very open and social. Employees are from a wide variety of departments like sales and marketing, production, engineering, and IT. Frequent campus and business group events provide plenty of opportunity to mix with others.

This is a good place to find your career path. Employees are encouraged to move between departments, business groups, and campuses. Permanent and temporary opportunities are available. Training for current duties or a future job is usually available.

I must give you a warning. When times are good, Intel is very generous to its people, but when times go bad the layoffs come with little or no warning.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, work with latest software, recieve generous family passes to local events
Cons
Frequent changes in department structure, goals and policies make it difficult to accomplish a 5-year plan.
I enjoyes working at Intel.
Performance test engineer and PM. (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 6, 2016
Enjoyed my job at Intel. Always took bleeding edge and challenging projects. I was a mentor at Intel for 14 years that gave me a great experience to work with various individuals and teach performance testing and project management.
Tec Trng and Org Dev Pgrm Mngr (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 5, 2016
Intel provides great benefits, however the culture varies from org to org. The only consistent thing is the poor management who have no idea of how to develop, maintain and grow the talent they have.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Poor advancement opportunities and poor management.
Use caution when considering Intel as long term employer
Operations & Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 4, 2016
In the 90's Intel's culture revolved around the employee and output.
That's no longer the case. It's now all about output and very little about the employee.
Intel Hudson Ma
Equipment Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAJuly 4, 2016
Intel, was the perfect job at the time for me! It is a shame, the Fab17, Hudson Ma plant had to close. I think, finding a job with pay and benefits, of equivalency, will be tough...
Art W
What I learned in Intel
Graphic Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 3, 2016
Excellent company, I think is best option for work. I don't have any regret in Intel, I have learned a lot of things with great coworkers.
Pros
healthcare, salary.
Great opportunity learning here
OpenStack Intern (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 1, 2016
It was a great opportunity to work here and learn about Opensack Cloud technology with them. This opportunity has enabled me to be an active code contributor to the OpenStack

4.2