Intellect Resources

Intellect Resources Employer Reviews

offers diverse options, enjoyed the travel to different sites and meeting new people.
Consultant-CPOE Trainer (Current Employee), South CarolinaMay 17, 2014
Pros: lots of travel
Cons: away from home for long periods of time
My focus was training. I was contracted to deliver training to the clinical staff at five different sites. I learned to ask questions about what is in place, what is working and what needs to change prior to the start of training to customize the material to each site. The assumption was that the sites operated to a standard and that was a wrong assumption. – more... My goal is to deliver training that is appropriate to the audience that is in my class.
There was a triage for communication within management/leadership staff that left a lot to be desired. There is a lot of favoritism and that is not acceptable. Co-workers were wonderful. We worked together to get it done. Hardest part was being away from home for two months. I will never do it again.The most enjoyable was meeting new people, going places I had never been. The very best was having a successful go live, knowing that the training was productive. – less
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 9, 2014
Pros: fun place to work fun
Excellent place to work. I was great people were wonderful, very diverse.
Fantastic
Epic Go Live Optime Floor Support (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 20, 2013
Great Company to work with. Would do business with again. Great management and very professional.
An excellent company to work for.
Concierge Resource (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 3, 2012
A very excellent and professional company to work for. They are concerned for their employees and want to make sure everthing is correct and the client is happy.
Credentialed Epic Trainer (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 15, 2012
Working at IR has been a pleasure. When I started with the company, I was new to the Healthcare IT field. Since I have been here I have learned so much that will benefit me in my future endeavors. Learned a lot about the Epic software system and have had some of the best coworkers you can ask for.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have gained an entry way into HIS, EMR/EHR
Epic EMR Credentialed Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 4, 2012
Pros: they offer a great opportunity into the healthcare industry
Cons: its all about corporate politics.
While I do not agree with all of their practices I like the fact that they will hire without experience in the industry and give you the opportunity to gain experience into the Healthcare Industry.
Good starting company.
Credentialed Epic Trainer (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 19, 2012
Good starting company management not always present at times but visible when available.
Fun workplace.
Epic Cadence Trainer (Former Employee), Kenner, LAMarch 16, 2012
Provided extensive knowledge in Epic system's software. Great chance for an individual without a healthcare background to establish themselves.