IntelliShop is a really cool company, of exceptional, creative and interesting people, who work really hard to provide truly valuable services, to exceed our clients’ expectations every day, and hopefully, make them smile because they work with us.
We help our clients to evaluate and understand their customers’ experiences, and how to make those better; doing so helps them to have happier and more loyal customers, which increases sales and profits. We do this primarily through a funnily-named but very serious and highly effective service called mystery shopping. We also provide related services: retail auditing, call center evaluations, merchandising, customer satisfaction and consumer panel surveys, and in-depth analytics and consultation. Almost every company selling products & services directly (and indirectly) to consumers utilizes these services, and many b2b companies use them as well, so our industry’s potential market size is huge.
Incredibly, since our founding 13+ years ago, we’ve never lost a client; we’ve done work around the world; and we’ve grown to 200+ team members. And, we’re still growing, which is why we have to find more great people to join our team.
We place the customer above all we do, we work closely together as a team, we put in a few more hours than required, and we are always looking for ways to get better. There’s lots of peer pressure to serve our clients at a very high level, and if you don’t share that philosophy and work ethic, you won’t enjoy it here or last very long. We value family time and we get flexible hours to support that, and we have a creative, casual work environment in an amazing office space.
We are seeking someone to be the primary contact and project manager for a group of our clients. In short, you’re responsible to help onboard and develop client programs, lead a team of people to execute those programs, track various metrics about your programs, and ensure our clients’ total satisfaction and retention. Our goal is to be thought of and recognized as their most-valuable business partner, and a bright spot in their day.
Here’s more of what we expect from you, and what you can expect from us:
- Impeccable professional ethics and personal integrity.
- Significant experience and proven record of success as a Project Manager.
- You will need to bring with you a strong customer-focused philosophy, and the idea that serving clients is a noble calling.
- You will need to fit within the culture described above, have strong work and personal ethics and be both a good teammate as well as someone others view as a leader.
- As good as we are, and as much as we want to be perfect, we’re not. So, you’ll need experience in being able to talk customers off the ledge when they are upset, walk them through a service-recovery process, and quickly regain their trust.
- You will need significant experience and a high level of confidence in presenting to groups ranging in size from 1-100+, and with all levels of an organization including the CEO and Board.
- You will need to bring with you success in developing and leading a team of highly-motivated, exceptional, results-oriented people, fostering an atmosphere of service, accountability, excellence, collaboration, and innovation.
- Be both a manager/leader as well as someone who is not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to accomplish the mission.
- Be exceptionally organized, and able to function successfully when there are many #1 priorities in play.
- Have a strong knowledge of technology and software, and be able to use it to streamline operations, operate efficiently, and provide timely metrics and reporting to your client and team.
- Specific experience and advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Other market research software, such as SPSS, Crystal Reports, etc., a plus.
- Be an experienced strategic thinker, creating vision, plans and strategies to help your client achieve success.
- Assist with key sales & key client presentations as the subject matter expert in your area within our organization.
- Because our clients are located throughout North America, you’ll need to be able to travel occasionally, but usually not more than a couple of days a month.
- Be a key member of our leadership team, and have direct and significant input on major strategic and tactical decisions we consider, to assure we continue to grow and be the best at what we do.
- We assume you’ll bring lots of great ideas to us, and also know how to implement them while motivating our teams to become part of those.
In return for your experience and high level of achievement with us, you’ll be handsomely rewarded, including a competitive salary, performance bonuses, medical insurance, 401k plan with company match, many holidays, and family-friendly, flexible and outstanding work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA (preferred) or significant proven work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience, with proven success in similar positions
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in using various software platforms and new technologies to bring efficiencies and processes to operational areas
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and creatively in a fast-paced, ever-changing company
Please send your resume with detailed cover letter and salary/compensation requirements.
Indeed - 12 months ago