IntelliChoice Home Care Employee Reviews

Great staff
LPN (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 7, 2017
Love working for intellichoice. Staff is awesome!! Management actually care about staff as well as clients. One of the best agencies I work for as a nurse!!
Pros
One on one care, great support from managment
Cons
Employee-friendly workplace with EVERYONE's best interest at heart
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 31, 2016
If you've never worked with a loyal, rewarding company, you've never worked with Intellichoice. It's a culture all in its own; the staff and patients hold equal ground. The concept is very simple. If you take care of the nurses, they will take care of the patients. If we take care of the patients, everybody wins! Every employee here looks forward to coming to work every day. We have the resources and autonomy to do whatever the patients need. This in turn provides the nursing staff to provide out-of-this-world care not only for the patients, but for themselves and their families also. I will retire with Intellichoice!
Pros
Loyal employer, very flexible, awesome client feedback
Cons
I'm not sure there are any.
Great company to work for
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 27, 2016
A great place to work! The office personnel is always very accommodating. The hours are flexible and they will try their best to find the right case for you, even though you will have to keep up with them (or keep reminding them). It's the best he health agency I've worked for
Pros
Will accommodate your schedule. Pay slightly better than most agencies.
Cons
As with most agencies, there are never any raises.
Flexibility
LPN (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 26, 2016
Great company to work for & with great feedback. The flexibility is awesome. Wouldn't have it any other way. Professional one on one nursing
Pros
flexibility
It's not work if you love what you do...
Nurse (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 25, 2016
This is an awesome place to work (NOT an exaggeration). The rate of pay, the flexibility of the schedule, amazing referral bonuses, online as well as on-site training, the availability of shifts... best in the business. I've worked for other agencies so I DO have something to compare them to. And the staff are all super friendly, too. Definitely a must if you're looking for work and love being a nurse.
Best job ever!!
LPN Private Duty (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 25, 2016
I have worked a lot of places but this is the best job I have had as a nurse! Pay is awesome office staff so supportive and understanding! I love my job!!
Pros
Competitive pay! Great teamwork
Cons
Dealing with difficult personalities of the people of the home
Work Place
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2016
I really enjoy coming to work everyday and knowing that we make a difference in our communities. The company really cares about it's employees and the patients that we provide service for. I feel like this company is going above and beyond to prove they can do things a little better than our competition.
Pros
Flexibility, advancement, salary
Benefits
Great place to work!
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  WintervilleOctober 25, 2016
Small company doing good things and growing fast. Everything we do is about helping people live fuller, happier lives. Fun, fast paced environment. Supportive management. Professional team, always ready to help.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Company Designed to Help Others
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2016
Being a part of this company has shown me a lot from where it started to where it's currently at. Many goals have been put in to place and the company will strive to reach them in the future.

Staff always willing to help lend a hand and easily accessible if an issue arises.
Pros
Caring, Passionate, Trustworthy
Cons
No guaranteed shifts due to hospitalizations/family preference
Great place! Great people! Great clients!
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 25, 2016
Work well with life schedule! Understanding and helpful schedulers! Wonderful people to work with and for! Great office staff!
Pros
Set your own days/nights!
Cons
None!
Creates Win / Win for Everyone
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 25, 2016
IntelliChoice works to create win / win situations for everyone, from patients to nurses to management. Teamwork is key for everyone involved. Everyone works together to reach a common goal and realizes how important each member is in the process.
Fantastic Company to work for
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 25, 2016
Intellichoice Home Care is a fantastic company to work for! There is an extremely positive culture with hard working individuals who are striving to make a difference in the nurses, patients, and internal employees lives. As soon as I started working for intellichoice I felt like a valued member of the team!
Pros
The opportunity to grow is limitless.
Cons
Smaller company, therefore, still building structure and organization in certain parts of the office.
Best career decision ever!
Clinical Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2016
Intellichoice is an amazing company to work for! The owner truly has the patient's best interests at heart! I brag to all of my family and friends about how awesome of a boss that I have now!!
Pros
Down to earth boss
Excellence in home care
Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 25, 2016
The environment holds to the standard of excellence in home healthcare. I'm treated with respect at every facet of my job. If any questions or concerns arise, I can depend on the leadership capabilities of my supervisors to assist with providing the pinnacle of guidance towards the answer. This place is awesome!!!
Best home care team in North Carolina
Winterville Team Member (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 25, 2016
This company has offered me room for growth and success from my first day. The environment is family friendly and teamwork oriented. Quality patient care is top priority along with providing a safe work environment for all staff.
Pros
Flexible schedules, dedicated office staff, top pay
Great Place to work!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 25, 2016
They care about their nurses and patients! Family oriented! I really feel appreciated in my work. The clinical supervision staff are always helpful with any questions, and the administrative staff is awesome! I like that they have Respiratory Therapists on staff to help train on ventilators.
Pros
Good Pay, Rewarding
fun place to work
Special Needs Paraprofessional/Nurse Aide Level II (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCJune 13, 2016
I enjoy the staff in the office and I enjoy the flexible of my work schedule. I enjoy the client that I work with and the safe environment that I work around.
Professional Company
Certified Nursing Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCMay 14, 2015
Professional to a fault, there were a few things i would change. Clients very friendly and stable. Good pay good hours. Staff for the most part is very friendly.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Not enough clients locally
Nice staff to work with.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCNovember 25, 2013
A typical day at work would be providing nursing care in a home setting. Vital signs, head-to-toe assessments, treatments, medication administration, and documentation is all done in a day's work. I learned about different patient circumstances. Management is easy to work and get along with. When at work, I am mostly working independently due to the fact that there usually is only one nurse in the patient's home at a time. The hardest part of the job is losing a client. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No health insurance, lack of benefitss.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelliChoice Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7