Intelligent Decisions

Intelligent Decisions Employer Reviews

Intelligent Decisions
Virtual Training Facilitator/Network Management (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 6, 2014
Pros: training with other network professionals
Cons: n/a
*I learned how to manage up to 25 wired, and wired computers.

*Active directory, and VNC viewer were used to control and optimize computers on the networked environment.

*Learned hardware and network equipment repair.

*Worked closely with high ranking military and Government personnel.
Employee Retention with Strong Leadership
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee), Wpafb, OHJuly 1, 2014
Pros: became profficient at network and server monitoring.
Cons: poor leadership
Although working for this company was intensive, most of its former employees went their separate ways due to management and upper leadership. I learned the abilities of monitoring multiple networks and servers. My co-workers were some of the best in the IT industry.
Great Government Contract Job
Dismounted Soldier Trainer (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HawaiiMay 23, 2014
Pros: government job
Cons: contracted
Working with Soldiers everyday to help assist in their training and duties, help them accomplish missions task by military standard operating procedures.
Overall a good place to work
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Springfield, VAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: government contracting company so subject to the fed gov budget uncertainities.
Worked in a classified environment so can't speak what I do on a day to day basis.
Horrible Company!!
Helpdesk Support (Former Employee), WPAFB, OHAugust 6, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything else.
The project manager I had was horrible. He does not care about the associates. The company voluntarily furloughed us in order to get the contract extended, but gave us no warning.

The pay was below standard for the type of work I was doing. Because we were furloughed we lost 20% of the below standard pay for 12 weeks. The company was already paid for – more... the contract so they pocketed the 20% they stole from us.

Benefits were ridiculous. Paid almost $300 a paycheck for family and had $50 copays. This past year the copays doubled from $25 to $50

My particular job there was no room for advancement, even though I was advised by the hiring manager I would be flipped within a year.

The only positive part about the job were the co-workers. We worked as a team. – less
Terrible Place
Maintainer (Former Employee), Ft. BenningFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
The management here has no idea what they are doing. They basically leave you out to dry to cover themselves. The pay was decent but the management and Tech services were terrible.
Was a temp job and my first job
Assembler/ Test Technician (Contract) (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: people and atmosphere
Cons: was only a temp job
Was a fun and good learning experience. People were friendly and pay was great
Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Ashburn, VANovember 29, 2012
Intelligent Decisions is a fun place to work where you can grow within the company and encourages learning and personal career growth.
Great Co-workers
Helpdesk Support Specialist (Current Employee), Tracy, CaAugust 17, 2012
My typical day consists of sitting behind a computer for 8 hours. I have improved on my computer skills since coming on at this job. My direct managers are easy to work with and accomidating. The hardest part of my job is not being able to contact administrators when they are needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is having co-workers who are easy – more... to get along with. – less

About Intelligent Decisions

Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements – Read more

Intelligent Decisions Photos