Intelligent Waves Employee Reviews

Senior Role Player
Senior Role Player,MRX Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 9, 2016
I provide subject matter expertise (SME) to rotational training units creating exercise realism in training and "real world" environments. I develop scripted meetings and working groups to facilitate realistic training in support of the validation of deploying Information Operations Field Support Teams. In order to develop the realistic training I conduct extensive research on tactics, techniques and procedures of the unit they'll be deploying to. I continue to learn about implementing Information Operations into the Operational Environment. The company I work for is great and I've been blessed with great co-workers. I enjoy what I do but the challenge is getting the information required to build the scenario. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you've helped prepare Soldiers for a deployment. This is a great company.
avoid- this is not 5 stars , not even 4
former employee (Former Employee) –  Reston,VAOctober 1, 2015
Oppressive and avoid it. Management thinks they are still in he military and try to run it like that. High turnover. High stress. Abusive....
Pros
nice snacks, nice office
Cons
militaristic mentality
Great Place to Work
Controller (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 17, 2015
IW is a small, high quality government contractor, with a great culture/work environment. Everyone seems to enjoy it here. It's easy to get involved and contribute to building something great. The benefits are solid - especially the health care plan.
Awesome Place to Work
System Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 17, 2015
I have been working for Intelligent Waves for 6 years now. I have worked for other IT firms in the healthcare and intelligence community and I can honestly say that Intelligent Waves is the best hands down! I have never worked for a company that makes you feel like family! I've met and learned from the most talented co-workers in the industry. I have been on complicated, and challenging projects and received unlimited support from management. Intelligent Waves should be the standard for how companies treat their employees. Period!
Pros
Awesome Management
An enjoyable and mutually rewarding company that values employees at all levels
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 7, 2015
It is rare that your work is an enjoyable part of your life. That is what the environment is like at Intelligent Waves.
Whilst you are constantly challenged to become the best you can be in your chosen career field , you enjoy the journey, the assignments because everyone is there to work with you.
Innovation in my line of work is important as well as a need to maintain employee morale and employee engagement. The management team is extremely supportive in these areas. Opportunities of learning and growth are available for all employees.
Pros
Healthcare, Salary, Work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Waves. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7