Intelligrated Employee Reviews

Awful place to work, very unproductive enviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 30, 2017
Created and analyzed excel charts for specific High-Value products.
Worked with the department chair to determine more cost-effective and efficient systems. Gave detailed presentations on my findings and charts.
Great Place to work
DevOps Engineer (Client (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 18, 2017
It is a good place to work. One of the places, where you can maintain work life balance. There is a lot of scope of learning for the interns. Management is very supportive.
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2017
I sold some multi-million dollar jobs there and was compensated for it. I left due to some family issues. I would recommend working for this company.
Productive hard working crew of people
MECHANICAL INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 8, 2017
The job will have you installing various conveyor systems and equipment for major warehouses. The work is rather predictable from day to day, which can become mundane or boring in my opinion. They provide the crew with various power tools, which is great. They only require you bring your own hand tools and require steel toe boots. The team leaders have been helpful with training and explaining blueprints before you begin assembly in my experience. The workplace culture is what you would expect from a crew of typical construction workers, lots of banter and so on. I learned how to use all sorts of tools, read blueprints, how conveyors and motors are built, learned to drive different types of scissor lifts, and how to become an effective team member. The hardest part of the job for me was the schedule. For instance, the schedule and hours would fluctuate. Sometimes we would work 10-12 hour days 7 days a week which was nice for the paycheck but would cause the crew to feel burned out. Then sometimes we would work 8 hour days for 5 days which left us feeling needing more money. Then we wouldn't know the schedule until the following week which makes planning outside activities more difficult. This company typically requires you to travel all over the country to work at various job sites so if you enjoy family life this may not be the type of work you will enjoy.
Pros
Provides expensive powertools for crew
Cons
Short breaks, hard labor
Fast-paced and is highly recommended for folks starting their carreers, preferrably single, and highly motivated individuals.
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 9, 2017
Good company to work for if there is nothing to tie one down, like family. Highly recommended for individuals who are kicking off their careers to gain practical experience and understand what it takes to meet the challenge of this fast-paced work environment.
The company is great in taking care of their folks. But, one will have the knowledge of how to work with all types of folks - pleasant or unpleasant.
Painter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYMarch 10, 2017
Ran a powder coat paint line, good steady work, kept busy most of the night, made good friends while I was there..would have stayed if I got full time. I would accept a job there now if I got offered one. Management seemed pretty fair from what I recall except they wouldn't hire any temps.
Pros
Wonderful co workers, good place to work
Cons
Was a temp job
Nice place to work
IT Solution Delivery Analyst (Intern) (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 17, 2017
I worked with the IT team and it was really exciting to be part of a very vibrant and friendly atmosphere. The cafeteria at the company serves variety of foods that I love so much
Productive work place
Mechanical Installer (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 12, 2017
Great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the industrial field. Mechanical diagrams lots of hand and power tools to use. Good supervisors that are very knowledgeable.
Pros
Opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis
Cons
Short lunch break
great company to work for.
Maintenance/Electrician Technician (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Love location of current assignment and ability to travel if needed and to further my education. work hours are fantastic along with fellow employees.
Very laid back, but very productive help desk
Help Desk/Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 27, 2017
This was an amazing place to work in. Small company that was bought out a year into my employment. Very laid back, very team-oriented, and enjoyable every day.
Pros
Bistro, Small-Company feel, Comraderie

Want to know more about Intelligrated?

Ask a question
Productive and Energetic place to work
Marketing & Product Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 14, 2017
Intelligrated is a thriving consumer handling corporation. With the recent purchase of the company, life at Intelligrated seems to get busier by the day.
Relaxed Work Environment, Great Coworkers
R&D Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 14, 2016
Intelligrated provides engineering and innovation at a relaxed pace in a friendly environment. The work is challenging and intriguing, but the hours accommodate for a life outside of work.
Pros
Friendly, Employee Value
Cons
Slow-paced Work
Great Place for those willing to sacrifice
Software Controls Engineer - Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 8, 2016
Engineers work hard and can put in a lot of time on-site. Time spent in the office can be slow and boring when starting out, which is in stark contrast to how things flow when a project is gearing up.

If you can do the travel (20-80%), this is a great job which can challenge you.
Pros
Quiet campus, genuine management, refined, innovative product
Cons
Work life balance can be bad when working on-site, OT pay is lackluster.
Just like any other construction site
Inventory Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 27, 2016
They claim to have a company that supports the need for a healthy work-life balance and provides opportunities for continuous learning and personal growth. However, they are just out to get the job done in a very hurried schedule with no regard to any balance.
Pros
Lots of Overtime
Cons
Lots of Overtime
Indecisive and inconsistant
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 26, 2016
The company will go through spells where you practically live in the building. Then out of nowhere work dries up and offer volunteer time off. The benefits are minimal. Advancement in the company is very hard to achieve.
Could be better, could be worse, depnds on location.
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2016
Depends on the location of Intelligrated that you work at. I was at the St. Louis location and though the work/life balance there was ok, this location is more or less an ugly step child to the other locations. That said it is the most lean/best run location which makes it a bit of a paradox. I find it increasingly frustrating how no money is expended on this location compared with the other 3 sister locations. All that said, the stress level at work is reasonably low and there are a handful of interesting projects that I am involved in. Depends on your job title, and location, but overall could be better places to work and there are definitely worse.
Great Place to Work with Lots of Dedicated People
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 31, 2016
Intelligrated is a good place to be.
Lots of Travel are REQUIRED! Workload varies greatly and there are lots of feast and famine cycles.
Management has lots of good people
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Amount of Travel
Have definitely work better places
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 22, 2016
This was my first commercial job. I've always done commercial work and I just thinking about intellagrade as you're inside know right now it's your money is always there. The worst thing about it is instead of hiring a 30 guys that know what they're doing and give them real journeyman pay they will hire 75 guys thats barely capable of driving a car to work and over pay them then constantly get on the leads because not enough being done.
Pros
No rain outs
Cons
Butt chewing every morning. Leads and journeyman underpaid
Zero Work life balance and poor upper managment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 10, 2016
The project teams are sent to project sites for months at a time with maybe a weekend or two off a month. The days are long usually 10-12 when onsite which is somewhere between 50-80% of the year.
The sales and concerting groups cut every corner they can which usually ends up trickling down on the engineers to fix the problems and get reprimanded when the physical system doesn't perform to the theoretical max. No incentive to do better since no matter how good and under budget you are on a project you will get the same 2% "profit share" bonus each year. The Upper management cares only about quantity of projects and the Quality of the work has been cut dramatically due to tighter schedules and rushed designs.
Pros
Co workers are great people
Cons
Management, No work/Life balance, Long hours, and Below average compensation.
Bought out by investment group 3 months ago
Mechanical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 23, 2015
They were bought out. Kept it pretty secret and the culture has been shifting pretty drastically since I started there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.