IntelliSource is experiencing rapid growth and would love to have you join our fun and dynamic Leadership Team as an Employee Relations Specialist! The ER Specialist schedule is Wed. -Sat. You must be available to work 4 ten hour shifts between the hours of 6 am and 5:00 pm, and must be willing to work additional hours as needed. This position provides eligibility for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as a selection of other exciting benefit options.
The Employee Relations Specialist will act as the central point of contact for employee relation issues and concerns. They will coach and advise on progressive discipline, ensuring a consistent and aligned approach when managing employee relations across the business. He/she will participate with IntelliSource and senior management in the development and execution of HR strategies and programs that enhance employee job satisfaction, safety, productivity, retention and employee engagement. We are looking for a leader who will rise to the challenge of supporting 200+ employees in a fast-paced warehouse environment and incorporate inclusivity practices to leverage individual strengths and influence comprehensive collaboration on our teams. The successful candidate will contribute to a positive employee relations environment by maintaining responsive, accurate, inclusive and respectful HR practices.
Preferred Qualities for the Employee Relations Specialist:
- Effective Leadership skills to ensure productivity goals are met in order to promote maximum workplace efficiency
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to handle confidential materials/issues; including employee files, salary information, grievances and performance reviews
- Ability to interact and communicate well with individuals at all levels of the organization and across cultures including the ability to handle difficult conversations
- Ability to build authentic relationships by making oneself available to others and listening to and respecting the perspectives and opinions of others
- Must possess excellent writing skills for the purpose of composing/drafting disciplinary/adverse performance, performance improvement plans
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks timely
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems or issues by gathering and assessing information, taking advice, and using judgment that is consistent with standards, best practices, policies and procedures
Education and Experience Requirements for the Employee Relations Specialist:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in HR/Employee Relations is required, experience working in warehouse/high volume environment preferred
- Experience with Employee Relations in a diverse environment
- Must possess knowledge of Federal and Ohio labor law, and skilled in applying fundamental HR employment laws, principles, practices, methods, and techniques
Don’t wait apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you.