IntelliSource Employee Reviews in United States

productive person
Packing (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVApril 25, 2016
Packing in warehouse end reno I lake to work responsible I'm good person my work is monday to friday 8:00 am to 4:30 only I's 3 o 4 day wk. I loking full tame work
run away from this place
Stower (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne OhioApril 22, 2016
This is one the most unreasonable place I have ever worked. They do not respect that you have a life outside of work they give you an unattainable goal.
No family life from mandatory overtime every week
MP (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 9, 2016
Intellisource for Zuilly. Where to start, this company is horrible. HR is a useless joke, after so long your eligible for health care, so you ask HR for a packet or something of the sorts so you can enroll, and they tell you there waiting on corporate to send them ( for months!) IF you must call off for some reason or another they give you a call off # which is never answered so you leave a message, the very next day you'll get a call saying you was a no call no show they never received any message uhmm???? Even if you insist that you called and can show phone records of such its to no avail. There is no management or communication at all. Family life is non existent due to the mandatory overtime weekly which most of the time is a different day of the week. So if you have anything planned for such a day they'll tell you to forget it cause you have to work. From someone who has been in multiple warehouses for 20 years , this is by far the worst place I had ever worked. Just terrible.
Pros
NONE
Cons
to many to list
Great environment, fun place to work
Client Representative (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 6, 2016
I would recommend intellisource to friends and family. It has room to grow and expand. Training needs to be more hands on and less classroom.
Quick money
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 2, 2016
This company starts you off at a pretty decent pay rate. They have flexible schedules, so you can balance work and home. the tempo is fast paced because you have quotas to meet..
easy work management not good
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHJanuary 28, 2016
I worked for intellisource at a place called zulily and they are not a good place to work for. they place you in different departments and ask you if you succeed is there no place we can place you that you fail? they want you to fail if your are not the right color/race.
Great Culture
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 28, 2016
The Denver office has a group of great people to work with. They treat everyone with dignity and respect and recognize that people are people.
Unprofessional hr department
packaging (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 4, 2016
I was hired as full time only to be let go after the Holiday. I had a scheduled trip home to see my I'll father over Christmas and they frowned upon requested or planned time off. Even though I stated this when hired.They looked for everything and any moment to write you up. I was dismissed for being off task for 10 minutes. Even though it was due to a computer problem I was down they failed to note that in my record. Work for them at your own risk. They don't care about you. You are only a number.
Cons
Good teamwork and upper management is very laid back
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CODecember 7, 2015
This job is very fun when you are around the right people. Since i learned so much i was able to stay busy and that made my day fun.
zulily job and interview
warehouse receiving (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHNovember 16, 2015
I applies for a day shift position with this company in the receiving area oz zulily, working day shift Monday thru Friday but when I went back they told me the shift was not available, so they tried to make me take a shift that I told them I could not work instead of working with me makes no sense to me. now if they have a shift working Monday thru Friday I would go back.
Pros
looks like a great place to work
Cons
staff was not helpful
Era un buen trabajo pero mucha responsabilidad por el minimo
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2015
mi lugar de trabajo en intellisource era el area de inventatio era buena area hise cycle count,pack case,packing,modificar cantidades y mucho mas lo unico que no estube de acuerdo era que tenia mucha responsabilidades por un salario minimo ya tenia 5 anos trabajando por el minimo pero el area de trabajo era bueno

Comment – November 25, 2015

¬°Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para comentar! Muy apreciado.

Terrible
Picker (Former Employee) –  Obetz, OHOctober 31, 2015
This place is one of the worst places I have ever worked. I worked the 10 hour shift and you get 2 "15" min. breaks. They want you to leave your work area when your break starts and be back by the time it ends. So that tells you that this company doesn't care about your well being. They just want to reach there production. No cells phones are allowed in building but the managers, security, leads and HR(ERC) all have theirs playing angry birds and candy crush. They allow you to listen to music only if its a non cell phone, which to me is dumb because everyone's music is on their phone nowadays. All of your work is being tracked so if you have a 3, 5 or 10 min gap in your work time, they will question you or write you up(even if you go to the restroom). If you don't reach your quota, regardless if your fault or not, they will write you up. If you come back from break late, technically you are getting your full 15 minutes, they will write you up. If you talk to coworkers, they will tell you to stop talking and get back to work. If you work the 10 hour shift where your work 4 days and off 3 and think you will enjoy the 3 days off, guess again. You may get a call on your second day telling you that's its mandatory the next day. They may even call you the day of! You get 80 vacation hours when you first start working here. Anytime you call off, late, sick, car accident, death, etc, they will deduct from your vacation hours(they don't care if you have a doctors note, you still get deducted). Want to enjoy your lunch in the peaceful quiet lunchroom? Nope! You will go in a crowded and  more... loud lunchroom where you will have to wait 5 minutes to use a microwave then hope to find a seat. Do you like wasting your gas? Instead of calling people to tell them there is no work for the day and you are off they just wait til you jumped out of bed, rushed and risked your life through dangerous traffic and risking getting a speeding ticket just for you to go up there and they say there is no work. Communication does not exist here. You will never meet a manager, barely see one, be introduced but you will get all these rules and regulations from the leads that they say is from the managers. The leads think they are managers and the managers think they are the CEOs. The only good thing I can say about this place is that they hire quickly(due to high turnover), and its easy to get your bonus at this place. I would only recommend this place to someone who absolutely cant find a job anywhere and needs something quick. If you do work here, keep your resume handy because 99.9% chance you will look for another job within 2 weeks. Good luck!  less
Pros
Cons
Unorganized, Short Breaks, Strict, Tiring, No home life, etc.
receving
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 12, 2015
i was getting train their when it was my first day and the next day we were on are own it was easy i got the hang of it good i loved the job work their
Pros
i liked how they train you on you first day
Cons
bathrooms were nasty
productive place to work
HR Admin (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 30, 2015
Fast workplace for HR Assistant able to grow in company. Work along my colleagues and learned more than my position holds. Enjoyed the whole environment.
Pros
numerous lunch parties
Cons
worked weekends and hours worked
Normal day at work
Desktop Technical Support (Former Employee) –  COSeptember 9, 2015
Was contracted to Webroot by Intellisource

Provide and repair computers that were infected,

Install software through remote access.

Complete up to 20 computers in a days time.

Sell upgrades to the software.

Defuse upset customers.

Research possible virus and know their behaviors.
Pros
Satisfaction of helping customers
Cons
Rude customers
Started out great, went down hill quickly
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2015
Good company that started with great core values. This diminished over time and quite rapidly towards the end. Senior management lost site of their overall mission and placed many higher level managers in positions they were not equipped for causing very low morale among the rest of the staff.
Good opportunity
First Contact Support (Current Employee) –  Englewood, ColoradoAugust 4, 2015
Really good opportunity, fun place to work with good people.
The management is supportive and available to help.
They make you feel that you are doing well at your job.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
location is far for me
good opportunity staffing service to work for.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 1, 2015
Good staffing service with excellent job opportunities, was a easy going stress-free job that I enjoyed going to everyday.
Whack Zulily
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Obetz OhJuly 28, 2015
Long days with production numbers you can barely meet. They don't care for their employees at all! Short breaks. The management sucks! Working here will ruin your life! The pay is good 12.35 if you work 2nd shift through the company and 11.85 through temp agency. Run like Heck!
Pros
Recently got AC! Not so hot anymore
Cons
Everything about this company
fun
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  denver, coJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working for intellisouce as fraud analyst -

a typical day at work was helping customers get accounts back in order after being hacked

Management was helpful and tried to promote

Hardest part was trying to calm customers that their phone would be working again and be secured.

Having customers phones working and be pleased that we cared that phones would be up and running.
Pros
had access to verizon wireless service
Cons
na