I love challenges and this job was full of them
Fraud Protection Analyst (Former Employee) – Verizon in Higland ranch – May 10, 2015
• Graduated intensive five week training course covering advanced Fraud prevention and identification techniques in the wireless industry.
• Researched and determined the origin of the comprised account and advised the customer regarding safety precautions.
• Accessed and utilized various investigation tools to provide a positive outcome and resolution.
• Call center, answering multiple phone calls, helping clients with fraud Issues, doing back ground checks before we can release the applications and orders,
• Helping clients when they call in and have had lines added to their account, have had to unexplained equipment order on their accounts,
• Have called in because they have gotten bills for a account they never established with Verizon Wireless,
• Work on placating clients that have been upset for reason beyond their control, check the billing to make sure they have not been charge for services from fraudulent activates, investigating through several Verizon and on line applications programs, open investigation and case for ID and all other fraud and then closing them when the investigation is finished,
The training I leaned so much
Because it is a contact company they did not pay much