IntelliSource

IntelliSource Employee Reviews

No Comment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Groveport,OhioJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch..lol
Cons: Mandatory Overttime
No Comment-Not consistent with policies.Worked hard.Management needs improvement and public relations.Good Coworkers.Unrealistic expectations.Getting off work early.
A workplace that requires workers to meet a certain number when picking or stowing products
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Lockbourne, OHJune 1, 2015
Pros: Overtime pay, excellent health coverage, excellent eyecare coverage
Cons: Short breaks, short lunches, physically exhausting, challenging to meet quotas, time consuming and not family friendly.
This workplace provides a steady job but it takes a long time to move up to better positions. Also, we are required to work 10 hours a day and we do not always get overtime pay. Sometimes, we don't always get 40 hours a week. The pay increment is $0.50 every six months. The time it takes to work there makes it difficult to search for another job and takes away time from family and friends.
specialist who handles regular calls and assists (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoMay 14, 2015
Pros: Fast paced
Cons: Sat down all day
Intellisource was fast paced, busy keeping everyone on their toes. I answered 80 calls a day for lifeproof phone case. The management was great the manager made the work environment so fun. Making amazing friends was the best part of the job even though there were long boring days the people around you make everything better.
I love challenges and this job was full of them
Fraud Protection Analyst (Former Employee), Verizon in Higland ranchMay 10, 2015
Pros: The training I leaned so much
Cons: Because it is a contact company they did not pay much
• Graduated intensive five week training course covering advanced Fraud prevention and identification techniques in the wireless industry.
• Researched and determined the origin of the comprised account and advised the customer regarding safety precautions.
• Accessed and utilized various investigation tools to provide a positive outcome and resolution.
• Call center, answering multiple phone calls, helping clients with fraud Issues, doing back ground checks before we can release the applications and orders,
• Helping clients when they call in and have had lines added to their account, have had to unexplained equipment order on their accounts,
• Have called in because they have gotten bills for a account they never established with Verizon Wireless,
• Work on placating clients that have been upset for reason beyond their control, check the billing to make sure they have not been charge for services from fraudulent activates, investigating through several Verizon and on line applications programs, open investigation and case for ID and all other fraud and then closing them when the investigation is finished,
Productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 3, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: schedule
it requires a lot of overtime and some people are unable to do so. Its filled with a lot of great people so that is a plus. The hours are long.
It was great interacting with customers over the phone.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 22, 2015
it was Awesome helping the customer out on whatever their issue might be, i learned that every customer is different and that they have different needs enjoyed some of the co-workers and management, one of the hardest things was trying to calm down an angry customer but overall fun
great place to work they have a game table in the brake room theres food stands in there an make a very great work place to be
Picker/Packer/ Shipper/ put away/ and Arrivals (Former Employee), mccarrneApril 19, 2015
Pros: great pay get bosses and payed holidays
Cons: being sent home 1st because theres no work
there a great company to work for they treat every 1 the same way theres no favortits and all an all a great company to work for
Very productive and team oriented while working through loan modification applications
Contractor (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 14, 2015
Pros: team oriened and employees
Cons: No benefits
In a typical day I would pull loan modification applications from an application pool generating system. I would go through the entire file and make sure all documents were there before working with income calculations and submitting the file to the bank
Fun and productive enviroment
Payroll Analyst/HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Worked with excellent team members
Cons: healthcare
My typical day at work consisted on daily and weekly reports and payroll reviewing. I loved my job not only did I grow and learned alot of processes but I had a great team and an excellent manager. The hardest part of this job was ending the contract with our customer. The most enjoyable part was the team
The people were fun and easy to work with
Ambassador Trainer/ Problem Solver (Current Employee), Columbus, OhMarch 25, 2015
I advanced and moved up quickly working with Intellisource. Although,the company did have some organizational issues they were a pleasure to work for
great place to work at loved it
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 19, 2015
one of the best jobs I've had hours are good, coworkers were great. The pay is okay easy fun can be stressful at times. loved my boss she was awsome.
Don't make the same mistake
Zulily Warehouse ICQA (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 9, 2015
Signed up with them based on LIES, to get people in the door and to Zulily. Promised 40+ hour work week, raise, benefits, and automatic transfer to Zulily after 90, and only received benefits, that I had to fight for. from Dec.22, 2014 to March only worked 25hrs a week, have to drive all the way to USA Parkway, to be told there's no work for Intellisource, only Zulily, and at the 90 day mark Intellisource "reworked" their contract for raises and transfers to 6 months. Hired for days, and "accidentally" scheduled me for 5p-330a shift, did not back up employee's if there was a conflict, and their HR people had private conversations in front of co-workers, and would "call out" employees.
Underwriter
Underwriter, Contract Urban Lending Solutions (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 1, 2015
•Reviewed, analyzed and made final determination on loan modifications
•Underwrote bank loan modifications for multiple government and non-government programs
•Analyzed data, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements and all documents needed to underwrite a loan
•Calculated debit to income ratios for loan modifications
•Efficient time management and decision making skills, to surpass bank timed underwriting process
•Made decisions for approving or declining loans based on ratios and calculations
•Work was held to high standards of accuracy
Learn Something New
Training Supervisor (Former Employee), Obetz, OhioFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: learning....learning....learning
Cons: i will let you know when i think of one.
Intellisource partners with many companies across the US to provide Human Resource, Training and Staffing solutions. I read the reviews listed and note that sometimes IS gets lumped in with the Client Company.

A typical day for me is usually busy with expected changes every day. I worked 10 and sometimes longer hours, but no asked that I do it. It was my choice to work those hours. I was deeply involved in developing processes for a young growing company. Writing and rewriting training programs, SOP and such. We were developing along with our Client Company a strong safety minded organization.

During my tenure I learned to do things outside of my box of expertise. I learned a great deal about the Human Resources as well as continued to learn operational information. Part of my work life was to try to balance associate advocacy, client-centric needs and continue to display the IS values and mission.

The executive management team for IS truly does have an "open door policy." The need never arose, but I would not have been afraid at any time to contact Robyn, President and CEO. I had the pleasure of meeting her many times and knew when I spoke, she was truly listening. Then there was Mark. He exudes, confidence and real joy in his work. He is definitely infectious. He also was prepared to hear anything one had to say. Good, bad or otherwise. He is truly a learner.

The team I worked directly with is awesome and will continue to be so. The "Glue" that holds this team together is without question one of the most professional people I have worked with. Everyone can learn a lesson from that book. The team was willing to take me in and teach me anything and everything about Human Resources growing my skills. Thank you team!!

The toughest part of my job was balancing advocacy with client-centric actions.

The most enjoyable part was the challenge I faced everyday with the fast paced ever changing environment.
fellow employees are great
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), ColoradoFebruary 26, 2015
While the company tried to make it a fun environment...it wasn't. Alot of stress for too little pay. constant pressure to meet unobtainable goals. You could meet goal if you didn't provide good customer service.
Good Company; still in the works
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Lockbourne, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: decent benefits, good pay
Cons: no structured reviews for office personnel
Fast paced environment; learn to adapt quickly in a constant changing environment, management is overall good, coworkers provide a friendly work environment, hardest part of the job is learning to act quickly in the most professional manner and get the job done in a timely fashion, rewarding experience overall
Fast paced and high energy. Great people.
HR Supervisor (Current Employee), McCarran, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great people
A fast paced, innovative, high energy company that focuses on the customer. A great company to work for! I love taking care of the people and helping with their development and growth.
Fast paced enjoyable position
Recruiter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 6, 2015
Very fast paced recruiting role working in a fulfillment center. Learned a lot from knowledgeable leaders.
Not a lot of room for growth and advancement. Not a very secure company to work for. Enjoy the position just wish company created more business so growth opportunities were prevalent.
Good place to be
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Denver, CoFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: great group of folks
Cons: na
Good HR team, office managers and overall office staff. Good company to work for. They like to treat you like a friend and part of the family.
Comparable incomes and good benefits health and company.
Great Place to work
Employee Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), McCarran, NVJanuary 18, 2015
Great place to work with great work life balance. The commute is tolerable but it is out of the way, my coworkers come from different backgrounds which requires some getting used to. The hardest part of my job is revolves around how the night shift and day shift managers do not overlap this causes a lot of crossed wires and clarifications. I enjoy helping people, that is the most enjoyable part of my job.

1 2 3 4 5