IntelliSource

IntelliSource Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 28, 2016
The Denver office has a group of great people to work with. They treat everyone with dignity and respect and recognize that people are people.
Unprofessional hr department
packaging (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 4, 2016
I was hired as full time only to be let go after the Holiday. I had a scheduled trip home to see my I'll father over Christmas and they frowned upon requested or planned time off. Even though I stated this when hired.They looked for everything and any moment to write you up. I was dismissed for being off task for 10 minutes. Even though it was due to a computer problem I was down they failed to note that in my record. Work for them at your own risk. They don't care about you. You are only a number.
Cons
Good teamwork and upper management is very laid back
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CODecember 7, 2015
This job is very fun when you are around the right people. Since i learned so much i was able to stay busy and that made my day fun.
zulily job and interview
warehouse receiving (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHNovember 16, 2015
I applies for a day shift position with this company in the receiving area oz zulily, working day shift Monday thru Friday but when I went back they told me the shift was not available, so they tried to make me take a shift that I told them I could not work instead of working with me makes no sense to me. now if they have a shift working Monday thru Friday I would go back.
Pros
looks like a great place to work
Cons
staff was not helpful
Era un buen trabajo pero mucha responsabilidad por el minimo
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2015
mi lugar de trabajo en intellisource era el area de inventatio era buena area hise cycle count,pack case,packing,modificar cantidades y mucho mas lo unico que no estube de acuerdo era que tenia mucha responsabilidades por un salario minimo ya tenia 5 anos trabajando por el minimo pero el area de trabajo era bueno

Comment – November 25, 2015

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para comentar! Muy apreciado.

Terrible
Picker (Former Employee) –  Obetz, OHOctober 31, 2015
This place is one of the worst places I have ever worked. I worked the 10 hour shift and you get 2 "15" min. breaks. They want you to leave your work area when your break starts and be back by the time it ends. So that tells you that this company doesn't care about your well being. They just want to reach there production. No cells phones are allowed in building but the managers, security, leads and HR(ERC) all have theirs playing angry birds and candy crush. They allow you to listen to music only if its a non cell phone, which to me is dumb because everyone's music is on their phone nowadays. All of your work is being tracked so if you have a 3, 5 or 10 min gap in your work time, they will question you or write you up(even if you go to the restroom). If you don't reach your quota, regardless if your fault or not, they will write you up. If you come back from break late, technically you are getting your full 15 minutes, they will write you up. If you talk to coworkers, they will tell you to stop talking and get back to work. If you work the 10 hour shift where your work 4 days and off 3 and think you will enjoy the 3 days off, guess again. You may get a call on your second day telling you that's its mandatory the next day. They may even call you the day of! You get 80 vacation hours when you first start working here. Anytime you call off, late, sick, car accident, death, etc, they will deduct from your vacation hours(they don't care if you have a doctors note, you still get deducted). Want to enjoy your lunch in the peaceful quiet lunchroom? Nope! You will go in a crowded and  more... loud lunchroom where you will have to wait 5 minutes to use a microwave then hope to find a seat. Do you like wasting your gas? Instead of calling people to tell them there is no work for the day and you are off they just wait til you jumped out of bed, rushed and risked your life through dangerous traffic and risking getting a speeding ticket just for you to go up there and they say there is no work. Communication does not exist here. You will never meet a manager, barely see one, be introduced but you will get all these rules and regulations from the leads that they say is from the managers. The leads think they are managers and the managers think they are the CEOs. The only good thing I can say about this place is that they hire quickly(due to high turnover), and its easy to get your bonus at this place. I would only recommend this place to someone who absolutely cant find a job anywhere and needs something quick. If you do work here, keep your resume handy because 99.9% chance you will look for another job within 2 weeks. Good luck!  less
Pros
Cons
Unorganized, Short Breaks, Strict, Tiring, No home life, etc.
receving
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 12, 2015
i was getting train their when it was my first day and the next day we were on are own it was easy i got the hang of it good i loved the job work their
Pros
i liked how they train you on you first day
Cons
bathrooms were nasty
productive place to work
HR Admin (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 30, 2015
Fast workplace for HR Assistant able to grow in company. Work along my colleagues and learned more than my position holds. Enjoyed the whole environment.
Pros
numerous lunch parties
Cons
worked weekends and hours worked
Normal day at work
Desktop Technical Support (Former Employee) –  COSeptember 9, 2015
Was contracted to Webroot by Intellisource

Provide and repair computers that were infected,

Install software through remote access.

Complete up to 20 computers in a days time.

Sell upgrades to the software.

Defuse upset customers.

Research possible virus and know their behaviors.
Pros
Satisfaction of helping customers
Cons
Rude customers
Started out great, went down hill quickly
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2015
Good company that started with great core values. This diminished over time and quite rapidly towards the end. Senior management lost site of their overall mission and placed many higher level managers in positions they were not equipped for causing very low morale among the rest of the staff.
Good opportunity
First Contact Support (Current Employee) –  Englewood, ColoradoAugust 4, 2015
Really good opportunity, fun place to work with good people.
The management is supportive and available to help.
They make you feel that you are doing well at your job.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
location is far for me
good opportunity staffing service to work for.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 1, 2015
Good staffing service with excellent job opportunities, was a easy going stress-free job that I enjoyed going to everyday.
Whack Zulily
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Obetz OhJuly 28, 2015
Long days with production numbers you can barely meet. They don't care for their employees at all! Short breaks. The management sucks! Working here will ruin your life! The pay is good 12.35 if you work 2nd shift through the company and 11.85 through temp agency. Run like Heck!
Pros
Recently got AC! Not so hot anymore
Cons
Everything about this company
fun
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  denver, coJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working for intellisouce as fraud analyst -

a typical day at work was helping customers get accounts back in order after being hacked

Management was helpful and tried to promote

Hardest part was trying to calm customers that their phone would be working again and be secured.

Having customers phones working and be pleased that we cared that phones would be up and running.
Pros
had access to verizon wireless service
Cons
na
A great company that pushes you to grow and be your best.
Employee Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2015
I worked at IntelliSource for over a year and only left because I had to move across country for personal reasons. I started at the company by completing a marketing internship that taught me even more than I learned previously getting my bachelors degree in marketing. They then hired me on full time as an employee relations coordinator, taught me the processes of being a successful corporate employee, and gave me options to move around within the company. I enjoyed my position and would tell anyone who wants to have a job where they continue to learn, grow, and be pushed to be their best, to apply and work for IntelliSource.
Pros
Continued education, great culture, solid benefits.
Cons
Job security
Productive and fun job culture
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COJune 30, 2015
The Crocs call center is an incredibly relaxed and low-key workplace. It's a great place to start off in if you don't have experience in a call center environment, and if you do, it's an improvement to anywhere else you've worked. The culture is very positive and rewarding. You have the freedom to assist the customer in whatever way is necessary, which is a bonus. I would do what I could to go back and work for them. It was frustrating that the breaks were enforced and ended up being shorter than necessary, but in most cases were necessary.
Cons
Mandatory breaks are often too short and too sharply enforced
No Comment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Groveport,OhioJune 20, 2015
No Comment-Not consistent with policies.Worked hard.Management needs improvement and public relations.Good Coworkers.Unrealistic expectations.Getting off work early.
Pros
Free Lunch..lol
Cons
Mandatory Overttime
A workplace that requires workers to meet a certain number when picking or stowing products
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHJune 1, 2015
This workplace provides a steady job but it takes a long time to move up to better positions. Also, we are required to work 10 hours a day and we do not always get overtime pay. Sometimes, we don't always get 40 hours a week. The pay increment is $0.50 every six months. The time it takes to work there makes it difficult to search for another job and takes away time from family and friends.
Pros
Overtime pay, excellent health coverage, excellent eyecare coverage
Cons
Short breaks, short lunches, physically exhausting, challenging to meet quotas, time consuming and not family friendly.
specialist who handles regular calls and assists (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoMay 14, 2015
Intellisource was fast paced, busy keeping everyone on their toes. I answered 80 calls a day for lifeproof phone case. The management was great the manager made the work environment so fun. Making amazing friends was the best part of the job even though there were long boring days the people around you make everything better.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Sat down all day
I love challenges and this job was full of them
Fraud Protection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Verizon in Higland ranchMay 10, 2015
• Graduated intensive five week training course covering advanced Fraud prevention and identification techniques in the wireless industry.
• Researched and determined the origin of the comprised account and advised the customer regarding safety precautions.
• Accessed and utilized various investigation tools to provide a positive outcome and resolution.
• Call center, answering multiple phone calls, helping clients with fraud Issues, doing back ground checks before we can release the applications and orders,
• Helping clients when they call in and have had lines added to their account, have had to unexplained equipment order on their accounts,
• Have called in because they have gotten bills for a account they never established with Verizon Wireless,
• Work on placating clients that have been upset for reason beyond their control, check the billing to make sure they have not been charge for services from fraudulent activates, investigating through several Verizon and on line applications programs, open investigation and case for ID and all other fraud and then closing them when the investigation is finished,
Pros
The training I leaned so much
Cons
Because it is a contact company they did not pay much