IntelliSource Employee Reviews

Not enough steady work
Consultant, Amisys (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 2, 2018
I am single and needed more steady work. Work was all right if unchallenging. Looking for something more stable, so I moved on to a full-time job. This would be better for someone with a spouse or significant other to carry insurance benefits and bring in a steady paycheck.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Uncertain job security.
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 10, 2017
I worked here for a whlie. hated it. They didnt like to help didnt give raises and intellisource through keysight treated me bad. Never know if job will fall through cause they have a contract and could loose it whenever. Dont reccomend.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Worry about loosing job
Worst place I have ever worked
Order Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 10, 2017
They will continually add on responsibilities and if you ask for a raise they will literally laugh at you. Worked this place for over a year and everyone working there hated it as much as I did. The pay is alright for what it is but you'll turn yourself into an alcoholic to deal with the stress constantly thrown at you.
Pros
Free coffee
Progressive contracting company
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COOctober 27, 2017
Great management and smaller size company willing to accommodate both the engineers and the client in tackling a huge variety of projects. Plenty of room for growth and allowances for billable hours a plus
No advancement
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis inOctober 18, 2017
I worked for intellisource for almost a year for craftys and they were good to employees at first and then it was bought by nbc ! Went downhill ! Only caring about the money ! No advancement and raises even for people who have been there over a year and said would be no raises for maybe a year! Recruiter and managers lie to you all the time ! I
Pros
Good hard working people ( employees ) not management !
Unprofessional
Packing and picking (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 22, 2017
I worked for Intellisource for a company named Craftsy. Craftsy itself seems like a great company and everyone was nice. My issue is I was lied to multiple times by the recruiter and she even told me personal stories that were not appropriate, about how she was sexually assaulted. Very uncomfortable as a male to be told these stories while in her office.
Pros
Fun activities while being paid
Cons
Unorganized
Easy but a lot of work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 7, 2017
The management that I personally dealt with was not good. The job wasn't hard but it was a lot to do. Good people and a friendly environment. Provided a small staff store for lunch.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Shorts breaks, a lot of walking
September 26, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will take a closer look into the issues described with the on-sight management team. If you would like to be more specific on your concerns with the management, please email us directly at info@intellisource.com.

Temporary Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 14, 2017
Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials. Picking and filling orders. Packing and shipping orders as well as managing, organizing and retrieving stock. Management was lacking time management. work place culture was okay. The hardest part of the job was, when management announced 30 minutes before your shift was over, we needed to at least 2 hours more. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing my daily duties.
September 26, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We will look into your specific concerns of time management and the amount of time needed to complete the job. We greatly appreciate your perspective because it is what allows us to improve. Thank you and if you would like to share other insight - please email us at info@intellisource.com

job placement
Warehouse Work (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 17, 2017
this is a good company to get asset to found a job. they have very good paying warehouse position and they but in a location that can work for you and easy travel to
High School
Ex Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 12, 2017
The company claims to have a great culture but they really don't. It is very strange actually A lot of the people there are very nice but the established employees are not very welcoming to newcomers. A lot of turnover is there as well. They don't seem to keep people very long.
Pros
Nothing really stands out
Cons
For a company that works so hard on its culture - I don't really see it as being good
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We do promote a positive culture and environment and strive for our employees to enjoy coming to work at IntelliSource. We are very open to having your communicate your concerns and perspective with HR. You can give us a call (303.692.1100) or reach us through email at hr@intellisource.com.

Nice people they will really try to help you if you are trying to hgelp yourself.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 27, 2017
Overall positive except.....It seems the intellisource staff has more work than they can handle efficiently. It also seems like they are not on the same page as the companies they contract with!!!!!!
Pros
Descent pay
Cons
Unreliable schedule, You can come in one day and not have a job for days or weeks, I know people who started full time and eventually got dropped to 1 or 2 days a week, or no work at all.
Call Center but was laid off
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 21, 2017
It is easy to bash the company for the actions the other company took, the company that Intellisource was contracted out to, however it isn't fair. Nothing in this world is but Intellisource attempted to do the majority of the laid off employees right. They helped with resume writing and interview skills. Yet when it came to providing for those who have put their time and effort in... we got the short end of the stick. They cared for the majority not the people who had years of work with them. It is hard news to swallow when the CEO is telling the workforce that they are going to do all they can for us when she isn't the one losing her job.
Pros
free lunch, help with job placement
Cons
closed center
stressful place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJune 1, 2017
arrogant, stubborn disrespectful team leads supervisors and managers. none of them know what they are doing. they are messing up the system making it worse than it already is day by day. The receiving supervisor is an idiot, the team leads a bunch of brown noses smh do not waste your time to work there
Pros
Cons
everything, the hours pay, benefits
June 5, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. Since we do not have any current operations in Ohio, we would like to make sure your experience was with IntelliSource and would like to hear your feedback and more about your negative experience. Please reach out to us directly at 303-692-1100 or through email at hr@intellisource.com

Good company, when they say it is a temp job they mean it
Point of Sale Tech Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2017
I really liked the way Intellisource deals with people. They are straight forward, no pie in the sky promises. They kept their word and I had a very good temp job experience with their client.
Pros
Management is very fair and communicates clearly
Cons
wish it wasn't just a temp job
June 5, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We hire for multiple industries and positions (both permanent and temp) so keep an eye on our job board at jobs.intellisource.com for other opportunities.

Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 22, 2017
This company placed me in a customer services position to answer questions about sales and used tax. This place was a call center. The workplace culture is about answering the phones and meeting the time requirements per call.
Unorganized
Tesla contract employee (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 29, 2017
Its a contracting company they dont give too much information and are disorganized. The main number for emergency contacting never works and their main offfice is in colorado
June 5, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. I am currently looking into your experience with the emergency contact number not working at our Reno location. Please reach out to our headquarters office so we can address your negative experience. You can give us a call at 303-692-1100 or shoot our HR team an email at hr@intellisource.com

Great entry level job for fraud analyst
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COApril 11, 2017
Intellisource allowed me to get my foot in the door for a fraud analyst. Our department was laid off but Intellisource is working to get us new jobs. However, with my fraud Analyst experience from Intellisource I know have multiple companies offering me interviews for much higher paid analyst positions. I enjoyed having a great managerial staff, got along with most of my colleagues. I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work for Intellisource. Great company.
June 5, 2017

Thank you for the feedback and so glad to hear you had a positive experience with IntelliSource. Hope you found another job in your field where you can utilize this experience.

Ping Pong table
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 9, 2017
I learned a lot while working with Intellisource. Can be scary not knowing whether you will have a job tomorrow. Good friendly environment. Good people to work with.
If u got a misdemeanor, dont try
Seeker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 6, 2017
Got 10yrs experience in warehouse environment all aspects, forklifts sitdowns stand ups. Shipping, receiving, etc. Army veteran. Then my misdemeanor, bar fight. If your goodie two shoe you shouldn't be working at a warehouse, it's grunt work. Then again it is just work.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Its a job
Balanced
Receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 18, 2017
It was not a bad job. I think that this is a big warehouse and because of this most people cannot handle the walking. The people were not bad. I was a receiving clerk and it was hard to get help. The trainers were always training a group so whenever you had a question it was hard to get anyone to help you.
Pros
It was direct hire
Cons
I did not see room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelliSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6