IntelliSource Employee Reviews

Low Salaries
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 11, 2016
The salaries are not good nor the benefits but it's a job. I'm not sure the management know what they are doing most of the time. It's a job until you can find something worthwhile. This isn't it.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Everything else
Very helpful place.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fernley, NVDecember 15, 2016
All questions get answered as soon as possible. They tell you everything you need to know to go in prepared and ready to work. A great staffing agency.
Pros
Interviews instantaneously, benefits, weekly pay.
Cons
None.
So far my the best company I have expierenced
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COOctober 30, 2016
This place is amazing, everyone is fun and loving. The management are really helpful and amazing people.
The job is easy and productive with great opportunity to move up in the fraud dept.If you are looking for a job that not only provides excellent expierence as well as a professional and fun management this is def the place to be at.
Pros
Excellent management
very fast pase fun job
Picker/Turret Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I learned a lot working there , fun company to work for . Very fair and caring company ,the most enjoyable part was time went fast because constantly busy
Pros
long breaks
Cons
labor management
Never felt secure
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 29, 2017
Was working for Jet.com through them. I had 2 attendance points and the rest was all VTO or the warehouse shutting down at night. I was let go for workforce reduction and told I could go to Tesla when positions opened up the following month and 20 days later they said I wasn't hireable for attendance.
Great stepping stone
First Contact Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 4, 2016
Intellisource gave me a great entry into a long term career. Intellisource offered a way for me to learn the skills I would need to move on in my career.
A great company that pushes you to grow and be your best.
Employee Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2015
I worked at IntelliSource for over a year and only left because I had to move across country for personal reasons. I started at the company by completing a marketing internship that taught me even more than I learned previously getting my bachelors degree in marketing. They then hired me on full time as an employee relations coordinator, taught me the processes of being a successful corporate employee, and gave me options to move around within the company. I enjoyed my position and would tell anyone who wants to have a job where they continue to learn, grow, and be pushed to be their best, to apply and work for IntelliSource.
Pros
Continued education, great culture, solid benefits.
Cons
Job security
Selfish company
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2017
The company are two faceted they smile in your face and tell your doing a great job but then they and find anything to fire you if they don't like you or feel you don't fit in with their circle.
Competitive,not friendly
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COSeptember 26, 2016
No room to move up.Management plays favorite on reps that work there.Management is also childish with the way they act with there Point of Contacts,feels like your in jail all day working until shifts over reps race out to leave.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
continous development
Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 29, 2016
I was lucky to have a great management team to learn from and work with which lead to two promotions in 3 years for me, I am forever grateful.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  McCarran, NVDecember 20, 2016
I learned many different procedures and processes that allow a warehouse to operate and service thousands of customers per day.
Don't make the same mistake
Zulily Warehouse ICQA (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 9, 2015
Signed up with them based on LIES, to get people in the door and to Zulily. Promised 40+ hour work week, raise, benefits, and automatic transfer to Zulily after 90, and only received benefits, that I had to fight for. from Dec.22, 2014 to March only worked 25hrs a week, have to drive all the way to USA Parkway, to be told there's no work for Intellisource, only Zulily, and at the 90 day mark Intellisource "reworked" their contract for raises and transfers to 6 months. Hired for days, and "accidentally" scheduled me for 5p-330a shift, did not back up employee's if there was a conflict, and their HR people had private conversations in front of co-workers, and would "call out" employees.
Stressful, constant change.
Fraud Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2014
This is an ok job if you are not planning to become a supervisor. As a supervisor you are put on salary, but if you miss any time it comes out of your paid time off. You are expected to work at least 50 hours a week with little additional benefit, if any. The management is constantly changing because the client does not like the people in charge. I was let go for something I had told upper management about that was getting out of hand and had little control of. This place, and this company, suck the life out of you and leave you for dead on the side of the road. Some of the departments are very low pay for what they expect and when questioned about it their response is "The door is right there and there is a place for you in the unemployment line."
Pros
Work.
Cons
Benefits are costly, they say they care but don't and they do not follow-up with what they say.
Has outstanding leadership and learning.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 5, 2012
My responsibilities as a HR assistant for Intellisource were employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
I have learned to have out standing Reading Comprehension
Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Getting Information Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Interacting With Computers.
Had outstanding Team players employees witch made my daily work experiences fun and exciting.
Pros
free lunches, employee party's, employee give aways
If you are reading this because you are thinking of working here. Run the other way.
Account Verification Analyst (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CoOctober 21, 2013
I just want to say I worked here for two years only because some of the co-workers are the most genuine people you want to meet. The pay is low for the amount of work you are required to accomplish. The last time I had to access so many systems to perform my job I made over 18 an hour. Management and HR is a joke, Management is so scared to bring up employees concerns to upper management that they tell you right away that's just how it is nothing is going to change. You can get into other departments within the same realm with more responsibility and more access but the same pay if you want, (sounds good huh) They offer you PTO - paid time off. LOL, thing is miss more than 4 hours of work in one month unpaid and you do not accrue your time off for that month. (more appealing huh) "Human Resources?".... SMH. They preach policy but do not practice what they preach.
Pros
Co-workers that work hard even tho the conditions and pay are poor
Cons
They want a doctors note anytime you are sick but want half your check ever week for their benefits.
Great People and Great Culture
Recruited (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 30, 2016
Very dynamic work environment, for better or for worse. The people here are awesome and it is like an extended family. Job Stability fluctuates with demand.
Consist incoming calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 3, 2016
The overall position was very easy and repeataive there always something to do and always someone to help. I answer topically 30-60 calls a day assisting customers.
Pros
Upbeat environment
Cons
Wages
Ugh!
Packing (Former Employee) –  Groveport OhioOctober 21, 2014
Management DONT remember your name, will mark you absent without even seeing if your at work.....intellisource WONT help you with any issues going on at the work place. They are SUPER unorganized and unprofessional. they will not place you based off your experienceat, they place you in departments that you know nothing about. They will sign you up and tell you that you have a job, but won't call you back for over a month. The only good thing about this place is the benefits and that's if you can afford them. DONT APPLY
Pros
Good Benefits, great pay
Cons
Management and staff
Productive, during pick season.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Alum Creek, OHJune 27, 2013
We have to wait what the supervisor assign to do.
I learned to be more focus, and speak up what's on my mind.
Management, not so much organized, less communications overall.
Some of them are friendly and easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job is, when the iPod start slowing down.
The most enjoyable part of the job is, when your name is on the board S.O.E.(Source Of Excellent) when you not expecting. Feeling appreciated.
Pros
Free cake every end of the month, and sometimes free snacks.
Cons
Employees benefits, credit hours, etc.
Fun position identifying fraudulent activity
FRAUD ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 27, 2012
-Sat at desk analyzing possible fraudulent scenarios.
-Create appropriate documentation of said fraudulent activity and customer contact that was made.
-Maintain monthly and weekly standards of proficiency
-Co-workers were wonderful to work with
-Help newer analysts gain knowledge by teaching scenarios
-The hardest part about that job I would say is getting a hold of someone within the company of concern
-most enjoyable part of he job, placing restrictions on telephone lines to stop the fraudulent calls from processing.
Pros
ocassional pot luck
Cons
medical benefits, unflexable with accomulated pto

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelliSource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7