Inteplast Group Employee Reviews

Day Shift and Night Shift Procedures
Extrusion Technician (Current Employee) –  Lolita,TxOctober 21, 2017
A normal day would be clock in at 7:30. We would have a shift meeting by our toolbox. I would collect the paperwork I would need for the day. I then would walk down my line and check everything to make sure the last shift did not leave anything on the floor or the vacuume was not cleaned out. Then for the rest of the day we would proceed with production unless the line starts having problems we would have to shut it down.
Pros
Good Pay, Hour Breaks, Bonus every end of the month
Cons
Not enough help
productive and competitive
Pest Control (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXSeptember 19, 2017
I learned how to mix chemical products like : tempo, suspend and round-up etc. everyweek we have safety meeting, focus on many topics on job sites. And every morning, we have exercise time.
Pros
free birthday cake
Cons
short break
Find ways to pay you less within their own system instead of paying you what you're worth based on the job market for what you do.
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIAugust 24, 2017
Skid builders are actually shipping & receiving coordinators but based on shift you might not unload trucks so they won't give you credit for doing 95% of what shipping & receiving does.
Pros
Cannot think of any.
Cons
Pay you less than temps after they hire you on, 1 30 minute break, they'll add more things onto your workload but wont give you more money to do more.
Productive place with good starting pay
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXAugust 10, 2017
Solid place sometimes the managers were ignorant but for the most part everything was good and a fun place o worki worked all past Christmas and threw New Years lot of over
Nice environment
Packer (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXAugust 10, 2017
Fast paced job but great benefits overall. You have to move quickly and have very high motivation to get your work done right but you also have to take your time and make sure everything is done correctly or you can jeopardize hard work.
Pros
Time flys
Cons
Short breaks
There's always work
Machine Operator II (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXJuly 10, 2017
Very straight forward job. Many different skills and trades to be learned. Lots of room for advancement if job is taken seriously. Good benefits package if hired permanently
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
can be ventilated better
Quality Company and Engaging Work
Management Improvement Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJJune 21, 2017
My time at Inteplast Group was brief but well-spent. The office environment is formal but welcoming and everyone is generally nice to be around. Not many amenities but does have an in-house gym.
Okay place
Operator (Current Employee) –  101 inteplast blvd. Lolita TexasJune 15, 2017
Good hours good benifits. Doesn't pay much. Hard to move up even if you work hard and show up everyday. if they just showed the employees a little more respect and gratitude I would have nothing bad to say about them.
Pros
Good hours, good benifits.
Cons
Hourly pay
They don't care
Packer (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMay 12, 2017
The most laid back job you'll ever work. They don't care about anything you do as long as you show up. They have to be haggled and harrased for raises.
Pros
Care free
Cons
You are a number not a person
Stressfull and Untrustworthy
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WIMay 12, 2017
Not community-focused, many clerical mistakes made but not dealt with so the previous company went afloat. Not a good work environment for the faint of heart.
An absolute great place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXApril 3, 2017
A very welcoming place to work and the employer treats it's employees fantastic. While I was employed with them I had a great environment​ to work and was always felt like family.
Picky work environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 26, 2017
Very competitive work place. Micro-managing style. Benefits/medical insurance very good. Priority on preventive maintenance and procedures for employees. ISO qualified.
Pros
Medical insurance
Cons
micro management style
Someones gonna die
operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 11, 2017
IBS shipping dept. has no compassion for employees, the forklift drivers are allowed to exceed the forklift speed limit, just to meet a quota ( all about the money), someone is going to get ran over by these maniacs, Safety and Management allow this, someone is gonna die, I imagine it has came close, they just keep quiet about it.
Pros
Not a Darn thing about this sweatshop
Cons
Everything about this dump
Worst job I ever had in my life!!!!
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMarch 4, 2017
Absolutely terrible working conditions, a maintenance shop full of broken parts scattered everywhere. Printing presses leaking oil on catwalks and floors, guard switches disabled, lock out tag out procedures are never followed, forklifts with no brakes, people are allowed to vape inside the building, exposed live wires on machinery. Even worse than that the management is completely incompetent. I was yelled at, told I was stupid, ignored if they were mad at me. I watched upper management punish people because they were upset with them by giving them absolutely horrible jobs to do for days and brag about it. I could go on...Just stay away!!!
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
deplorible working conditions
Best place anyone could work for
Extrusion Technician (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 2, 2017
Typical day was 12 hour shift working with a small group of people. Management was there to help if we had problems we couldnt solve. Work was tough and a lot of high pressure situations but gets easy after a while.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, Overtime
Cons
Hazards
Good Place to Work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXFebruary 26, 2017
I enjoyed my time at this job. Good environment, decent pay, good overtime and fun co workers as well as management! I would recommend this choice of employment to anyone!
Safe
Process engineer (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Pay is a few levels below the minimum of national average. This company does not fire people (of course you'd get fired for behavioral like harassment).
Pros
Security
Cons
low pay, remote area
Not fair, boring, unorganized, bad place of employment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJanuary 19, 2017
They are so unorganized, act as if you can't have a life outside of them, such as school & family. The girl who hires is horrible at training, she says one thing and walks away. The supervisors in morrow do nothing but talk to one another all day. The benefits are good but the job duties are worth way more than 9.50 an hour & you have to wait for an employee to tell you to go to lunch and they don't always do so.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, rude supervisors, safety hazards everywhere
Good benifits
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXJanuary 16, 2017
aside from always being short handed and harassment from the supervisors and leads, it was a decent place to work. the hours are long and the benefits are great, but on the other hand I was denied 3 raises I was promised, even after I took the initiative to participate in their experimental robotics program.
It is good company
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Lavaca, TXJanuary 2, 2017
It is upper middle company.Their health insurance cover employee and family and be fully paid by company.But they raise you salary 25 cents every year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inteplast Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9