Inter National Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Individual work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 27, 2015
A typical day would be running our daily reports and reconciliations for accounts. Afterwards, we would work on what other work needed to be handled at that time and any special projects that needed to be taken care of. The hardest part of my job was we were not allowed to have any interaction between my co-workers and we were required to train ourselves on how to do different jobs. I did enjoy learning how to use different computer systems related to accounting and having the opportunity to see how accounting works at a larger business
Pros
Personally challenging, good pay and incentives
Cons
Overly strict management, not enough focus on employee work ethic
Remote Wire Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 1, 2015
A good place to work and great benefits, weekends off, they work great with the employees. Nice locations and great parking
productive and excellent job to develop all different types of skills
teller (Former Employee) –  el paso txFebruary 10, 2015
inter national bank gives me the opportunity to learn every single day a new skill a new way to work and a lot of new projects to take care of .its an excellent job to develop your customer service skill as also making you develop multiple skill at the time by working with money customer and different types of documents.Working as a teller its a great opportunity to learn about every single product, document, transaction,customer service etc, etc. Because it involves to work in every single position giving you the opportunity to be prepare for every single position that they may offer you or if you have to solve any problem at your work place.
Pros
excellent team to work with
Cons
na
fun place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 18, 2014
i learned alot during my time got to meet alot of amazing people and work place is very down to earth
Challenging work and ability to assist clients
Loan Operations Superviser (Current Employee) –  Raton, NMAugust 22, 2014
Typical day includes consistent customer contact; in person and over phone. Have learned a great deal about real estate lending and the overall lending process. In reference to co-workers, as with any job situation they can provide both challenging and rewarding experiences. The most challenging part of my job is in keeping in compliance with the ever changing regulatory world. The most rewarding aspect is when you have just assisted a client in satisfying a financial need.
Pros
Customer Service/Ability to learn
Cons
Healthcare/Management/Salary
Consistently challenging working environment that was positive and mutually beneficial to myself professionally as well as the customer and consumer.
Asst. Vice-President/Lending, (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 12, 2014
Daily working environment was stimulating and challenging. The international aspect of the daily agenda was very enlightening. Overall, the time worked there enhanced my professional support network, ensuring that I am capable of pursuing a career in banking and finance.
Pros
challenging working environment
we always conducted training for other staff of the bank
Deputy Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  64 Broad StreetMay 22, 2014
I enjoy work as DHRM , I Prepare job opportunities announcements and advertisements in line with the Technical and academic requirements of the vacant position; in collaboration with Supervisors and HRM,I Schedule interviews for applicants, administer skill tests if appropriate. I Advice on matters of salary and benefit prepares documents for and handle all activities regarding medical examinations, security checks, request for identity cards.

I learned to worked as a Banker. we worked as a Team.
the hardest part of my job was to present termination letters.
Positive atmosphere
BSA Analyst III (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 9, 2014
Supportive Management
Free Health Insurance for each employee
Open to change and ideas from employees
Cons
small bank, still in late stages of technology, processes
Very well organized Institution
New Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 19, 2014
It is a very good place to work, you learn a lot. Very well organized, employees are friendly and customers as well.
Pros
customer interaction
Cons
traffic
Good Place To Work
Administrative Officer/Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Good place to work, great Core systems and management. Compensation is a bit on the low side.
Great working environment
Teller (Current Employee) –  laredo, txOctober 26, 2013
slow morning with a nice amount of customers during the day. I've learned how to manage a teller line as well as how to sell and cross sell products to customers and consumers. we are a family here. the hardest part of the job is working long shifts during the day. the most enjoyable is the environment and the customers.
Fast paced work place
BSA/AML Analyst (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TexasSeptember 13, 2013
A typical day of work consists of clearing and reviewing any pending items/cases and filing appropriate paper work according to regulation.

This job has taught me to prioritize the workflow in such a way to expedite cases and meet deadlines on time.

Management is always available to answer questions no matter how unimportant these may seem. Also, one cannot be a burden to them as they are always busy.

Getting along with co-workers is extremely important as they become part of one's routine and work life. This is an extremely valuable asset in the workplace.

The hardest part of this job is not having more hours in the day to keep working.

The most enjoyable part is meeting the deadlines with time to spare.
Pros
insurance
Cons
not enough people working in this department.
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 28, 2013
I loved going to work everyday. I was involved with all our customers and always tried to build relationships with them. My manager was awesome and my co-workers were a team. we always had great ideas for the company.
Co-workers were mostly easy to work with. Supervisor had favorites.
Real Estate Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 27, 2013
Review loan closing instructions, review legal documents for loan accuracy. Submit revisions to attorney or title company. Review title commitment and tax service. Review curative documents. Prepare in house bank documents and fund and disburse loan. Hardest part of the job was the favoritism that went on especially at month end.
Pros
great job and co-workers.
Cons
favoritism
Starter Job
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXJune 3, 2013
This is a great place to get your toes into the water of the banking world.
Overall a good place to work
BSA / AML Analyst (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 12, 2013
Overall a good place to work, most of the time your work is appreciated and they let you know.
Very productive environment all day long
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2013
I enjoyed the competition while we strived to complete the required application processing quotas.
Happy to help people about financial needs.
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00February 15, 2013
Welcomes prospective depositors and entertains inquiries on the Bank's product and services. Studies and monitor the business environment for possible opportunities that can be tapped by the bank, such as start-up ventures or corporation undergoing expansion. Check all staff work when the assistant Branch operation manager is out. The hardest part of the job is to make sure everything is balance and that all things in the branch is in order. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people to manage there financial needs and having good relationship with co workers as well as client.
Not exactly a career enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angel Fire, NMJanuary 7, 2013
This bank had the appearance of stability, and professionalism. There was no room for advancement, and part time was only offered. The ties I had with this bank were cut when I recruited to a different bank that offered full time employment and advancement.
Cons
unproffesional
Operations Officer
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TexasFebruary 28, 2012
Enjoyed the work but there was one employee that made life miserable for everyone. great staff in the bookkeeping department
Pros
great hours
Cons
push managment