Inter National Bank Employee Reviews

productive and fast paced
TELLER (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 11, 2017
Help out customers with their different financial needs like: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, cashing checks, doing money orders and travelers checks)
Pros
customer interaction, helpful coworkers
Cons
transfered to several branches
Friendly Environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXFebruary 16, 2017
This bank has a friendly environment and some locations are open seven days a week. Building a professional relationship with customers is important.
fun place and professional
Back Up Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 2, 2017
with my time at INB I managed to work with a great team and management. Very friendly and fun environment to work at and many advancement opportunities! GREAT TIMES!
Ability to grow
Lead Receptionist (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 15, 2016
Inter National Bank allows its employees to gain knowledge that will prepare them to potentially move on to new positions.
Really nice place.
Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXNovember 15, 2016
I worked for the bank for over one year and I have not one single complain. Everyone was really really nice to me all the time, and would recommend to everyone to work for this company.
productive and grear workplace
Commerce Special Ops Clerk (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXNovember 2, 2016
8-5 postions available as well as part time in morniing or evenings
Management is very helpful
Everyone works as a team and help out each other when needed
Pros
great benefits
Cons
if attending school. need to work around your work schedule not school
Fun and productive work place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 15, 2016
Management and staff were very helpful. Coworkers were pleasant and organized. Very good training and communication.
Community based
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Raton, NMAugust 26, 2016
Too much upper management, no communication . The pay schedule is the lowest in banking in the area. International Bank is very community involved. Used to be a fun place to work
Pros
Hours, community oriented
Cons
No communication
Fun workplace
Analyst (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 16, 2016
a typical day at work, I create and pull reports, help other coworkers with their work duties and create business for the department. I attend meetings and provide input. I automate different report and review transaction trends and activity, Provide insights to the business leaders
Individual work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 27, 2015
A typical day would be running our daily reports and reconciliations for accounts. Afterwards, we would work on what other work needed to be handled at that time and any special projects that needed to be taken care of. The hardest part of my job was we were not allowed to have any interaction between my co-workers and we were required to train ourselves on how to do different jobs. I did enjoy learning how to use different computer systems related to accounting and having the opportunity to see how accounting works at a larger business
Pros
Personally challenging, good pay and incentives
Cons
Overly strict management, not enough focus on employee work ethic
Remote Wire Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 1, 2015
A good place to work and great benefits, weekends off, they work great with the employees. Nice locations and great parking
productive and excellent job to develop all different types of skills
teller (Former Employee) –  el paso txFebruary 10, 2015
inter national bank gives me the opportunity to learn every single day a new skill a new way to work and a lot of new projects to take care of .its an excellent job to develop your customer service skill as also making you develop multiple skill at the time by working with money customer and different types of documents.Working as a teller its a great opportunity to learn about every single product, document, transaction,customer service etc, etc. Because it involves to work in every single position giving you the opportunity to be prepare for every single position that they may offer you or if you have to solve any problem at your work place.
Pros
excellent team to work with
Cons
na
fun place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 18, 2014
i learned alot during my time got to meet alot of amazing people and work place is very down to earth
Challenging work and ability to assist clients
Loan Operations Superviser (Current Employee) –  Raton, NMAugust 22, 2014
Typical day includes consistent customer contact; in person and over phone. Have learned a great deal about real estate lending and the overall lending process. In reference to co-workers, as with any job situation they can provide both challenging and rewarding experiences. The most challenging part of my job is in keeping in compliance with the ever changing regulatory world. The most rewarding aspect is when you have just assisted a client in satisfying a financial need.
Pros
Customer Service/Ability to learn
Cons
Healthcare/Management/Salary
Consistently challenging working environment that was positive and mutually beneficial to myself professionally as well as the customer and consumer.
Asst. Vice-President/Lending, (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 12, 2014
Daily working environment was stimulating and challenging. The international aspect of the daily agenda was very enlightening. Overall, the time worked there enhanced my professional support network, ensuring that I am capable of pursuing a career in banking and finance.
Pros
Challenging working environment
Cons
we always conducted training for other staff of the bank
Deputy Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  64 Broad StreetMay 22, 2014
I enjoy work as DHRM , I Prepare job opportunities announcements and advertisements in line with the Technical and academic requirements of the vacant position; in collaboration with Supervisors and HRM,I Schedule interviews for applicants, administer skill tests if appropriate. I Advice on matters of salary and benefit prepares documents for and handle all activities regarding medical examinations, security checks, request for identity cards.

I learned to worked as a Banker. we worked as a Team.
the hardest part of my job was to present termination letters.
Positive atmosphere
BSA Analyst III (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 9, 2014
Supportive Management
Free Health Insurance for each employee
Open to change and ideas from employees
Cons
Small bank, still in late stages of technology, processes
Very well organized Institution
New Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 19, 2014
It is a very good place to work, you learn a lot. Very well organized, employees are friendly and customers as well.
Pros
Customer Interaction
Cons
Traffic
Good Place To Work
Administrative Officer/Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Good place to work, great Core systems and management. Compensation is a bit on the low side.
Great working environment
Teller (Current Employee) –  laredo, txOctober 26, 2013
slow morning with a nice amount of customers during the day. I've learned how to manage a teller line as well as how to sell and cross sell products to customers and consumers. we are a family here. the hardest part of the job is working long shifts during the day. the most enjoyable is the environment and the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inter National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Inter National Bank Reviews by Location