Inter Employee Reviews

its ok
United States Institute of Peace (Current Employee), lorton, vaAugust 18, 2015
Pros: can get a top secret clearance
Cons: terrible at passing info
great starter company if you want your foot in the door if you want to start a career in law enforcement. the training pay sucks though. they only pay the minimum wage of the state your working in.
Extremely Fun
Photo Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2015
There are days where the work was confusing.
But the team is what made showing up worth wild.
Every day was a new challenge, but the team who was there made it seem easy.
Fun and Interactive Workplace
Concierge (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 3, 2015
My usual work day consisted of attending to all resident needs and maintaining the organization and security of the building. I would answer and transfer calls to the management office as needed and help with emergencies at any given time. The managers were always kind and positive. They were supportive and understanding as well. Hardest part of my job was learning to manage several task at one time but I was able to attend to them all. I enjoyed helping and speaking with the residents the most.
Good company!
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Orange, CAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Reduced hours, too many chiefs not enough indians working there.
Great company with good job assignments. Pay was good and always had OT. The hours were decent and didnt stress you out so it felt good after work.
Excellent experience.
Co-op student (Former Employee), LexingtonApril 8, 2015
Pros: Travel for work.
Cons: Lots of hours.
I worked with some very smart and creative individuals. They were extremely patient and help when ever I had questions. It was a great experience.
Practice working skills
Inter (Former Employee), C05February 12, 2015
Visit and learn the automobile production process. Learn to use some kinds of lathe. Working from morning to evening. I went entry the workshop and the engineer took me to watch the production process.
Good working environment working in Kaiser Permete
Supervisor (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Worked in an hospital environment, close with law enforcement management was productive with staff
Multicultural place to work
Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2015
Great job, great working environment, multicultural setting, good salary, good place to learn and advance in your career.
enjoyable place to work
accessible space (Current Employee), saint paul mnDecember 15, 2014
i got to help others all day learn about different peoples life in what they go threw, i learn a lot from the clients hardest part of the job transferring clients from place to place but i enjoy spending time with them.
cool company to work for
Departmental Liaison, TBO Company LLC (Former Employee), Akron, OHDecember 3, 2014
This company is no longer in business
There is no more to tell
Productive fast pace working.
Activity leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2014
This expericence taught me alot about children. The hardest part was saying goodbye when my intership was complete.
i enjoy working with general dentistry
dental assistant (Former Employee), falls churchAugust 18, 2014
I want work Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
I enjoy making temporary crowns
Cross-borders challenges among the countries of Asia.
Co-Chairman, Managing Director (Former Employee), Residence Hong kong, Singapore, Jakarta, AustinJuly 26, 2014
Stimulating, invigorating as we worked and invested in most of the countries in Asia. Different languages, cultures, races, religions to be melded harmoniously to achieve the goals of success of the investments and the development of the people involved. As management, I learned to be flexible, demanding, understanding, forceful, gracious, polite, determined. The hardest part of the job was to walk away from an extraordinary opportunity to avoid corruption. The most enjoyable part was overcoming all the problems of startup, staffing, implementing, overcoming all the inevitable problems and getting to success.
Great elementary school environment.
Related Special Education Teacher (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAJuly 14, 2014
The hardest part of the job was being a caseload manager for over 17 students.
Smart, devoted and productive colleagues
Program Evaluation Consultant (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJuly 2, 2014
My co-workers are very hard-working and devoted to the project. I feel energetic working with them. Our client is satisfied with our deliverables.
Good.
Research Lead (Former Employee), arlingtonJune 25, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Assembly and production line were usually easy
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Solon, OHApril 12, 2014
Pros: my co- workers were great
Cons: the shift supervisor didn't really know anymore than the workers did
I worked second shift so we always picked right up were first shift left off and tried to finish more than they did so we could all move on the next project. I learned how to assemble different products and also start and finish the production line. My manager didn't really know to much on what we were supposed to be doing for the projects and how to assemble them. My co-workers all got along right away and we always worked as a team. The hardest part of my job was trying to get the numbers of the products higher than what the managers requested but we always did. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my co-workers
Intership
Internship (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Learned allot about the billing and payroll department also good mentoring through the company with a knowledgeable mentor.
Inter-Tel no longer exists and Mitel is doing bad
MAJOR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Orange County, CA and Denver, COAugust 14, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: completely unstable
Stay away, nothing good about Mitel they can't hit their numbers and have basically fired the direct sales staff.
Always something new to learn and enjoy!
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great learning environment, 2 days a month of paid vacations (cumulative), great cafeteria inside building, enough time to relax and have a good lunch and conversation with co-workers, etc.
Cons: no healthcare, no 401k, no tax deduction from salary, etc
A typical day at work was to update databases with macroeconomic data gathered by me or other research assistants, keep track of my boss's calendar and organize it to his convenience, individual and team planning for small and large meetings and seminars that took place, routinely customer service and problem solving of clients and external consultants on payments, contracts, etc.

I would consider that the most enjoyable part of the job was that although you closely worked with your supervisors, you never felt they were on top of you all the time. You had to work independently, meaning you knew what you had to do and got it done in time. If you had some extra time in between, you could decide to take a longer break or lunch with your co-workers at the cafeteria or any restaurant close by, as long as you managed your time properly and obviously work got done in time.

This experience helped me perfect my time-management skills. Sometimes time seems to fly and that its never enough to get enough work done. Nevertheless, having good time-management skills lets you get more work done than what you think you are capable of. Other skills that I perfected were my communication skills, working independently and as a team skills, as well as my computer literacy skills, which were advanced but there is always something new to learn.

My co-workers were amazing. The best part was that I got to share with people from all over the world, learn their different cultures and costumes, and enjoy identifying their different accents.

The hardest part of the job was when reports were due. Most – more... of the team had to stay long hours working for weeks until all the details were covered in order to submit those reports (e.i. Macroeconomic Sustainability Assessment, Independent Macroeconomic Assessment, Country Briefs, among other). Although job got a little hectic during these periods, everything was worth it. Once done, you felt empowered and reassured that you are capable of that and much more. – less