Inter

Inter Employer Reviews

Smart, devoted and productive colleagues
Program Evaluation Consultant (Former Employee), Ithaca, NYJuly 2, 2014
My co-workers are very hard-working and devoted to the project. I feel energetic working with them. Our client is satisfied with our deliverables.
Good.
Research Lead (Former Employee), arlingtonJune 25, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Assembly and production line were usually easy
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Solon, OHApril 12, 2014
Pros: my co- workers were great
Cons: the shift supervisor didn't really know anymore than the workers did
I worked second shift so we always picked right up were first shift left off and tried to finish more than they did so we could all move on the next project. I learned how to assemble different products and also start and finish the production line. My manager didn't really know to much on what we were supposed to be doing for the projects and how to – more... assemble them. My co-workers all got along right away and we always worked as a team. The hardest part of my job was trying to get the numbers of the products higher than what the managers requested but we always did. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my co-workers – less
Expert Services (Former Employee), КиевMarch 10, 2014
Great place to work with many creative people and the freedom to try new things.
Intership
Internship (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Learned allot about the billing and payroll department also good mentoring through the company with a knowledgeable mentor.
Inter-Tel no longer exists and Mitel is doing bad
MAJOR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Orange County, CA and Denver, COAugust 14, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: completely unstable
Stay away, nothing good about Mitel they can't hit their numbers and have basically fired the direct sales staff.
Always something new to learn and enjoy!
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great learning environment, 2 days a month of paid vacations (cumulative), great cafeteria inside building, enough time to relax and have a good lunch and conversation with co-workers, etc.
Cons: no healthcare, no 401k, no tax deduction from salary, etc
A typical day at work was to update databases with macroeconomic data gathered by me or other research assistants, keep track of my boss's calendar and organize it to his convenience, individual and team planning for small and large meetings and seminars that took place, routinely customer service and problem solving of clients and external consultants – more... on payments, contracts, etc.

I would consider that the most enjoyable part of the job was that although you closely worked with your supervisors, you never felt they were on top of you all the time. You had to work independently, meaning you knew what you had to do and got it done in time. If you had some extra time in between, you could decide to take a longer break or lunch with your co-workers at the cafeteria or any restaurant close by, as long as you managed your time properly and obviously work got done in time.

This experience helped me perfect my time-management skills. Sometimes time seems to fly and that its never enough to get enough work done. Nevertheless, having good time-management skills lets you get more work done than what you think you are capable of. Other skills that I perfected were my communication skills, working independently and as a team skills, as well as my computer literacy skills, which were advanced but there is always something new to learn.

My co-workers were amazing. The best part was that I got to share with people from all over the world, learn their different cultures and costumes, and enjoy identifying their different accents.

The hardest part of the job was when reports were due. Most of the team had to stay long hours working for weeks until all the details were covered in order to submit those reports (e.i. Macroeconomic Sustainability Assessment, Independent Macroeconomic Assessment, Country Briefs, among other). Although job got a little hectic during these periods, everything was worth it. Once done, you felt empowered and reassured that you are capable of that and much more. – less
New opportunity
American University Student Work (Former Employee), Aguadilla, PRJuly 24, 2013
I loved this job and working with the people in the office I was. I learned so many things.
productive
anything (Former Employee), San Juan, PRApril 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: helthcare
i enjoy every job i work in ang meeting new people
learn how to cashier
got along with all my cooworkers
Loved it there. The building was destroyed by a hurricane
RADIOLOGY ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Port charlotte,FlMarch 28, 2013
Pros: loved going to work every day.
Cons: none that i can think of.
Very busy place but I enjoyed it every minute.
Learned more about the human body.
My manager was a terrific person.
Every one got along very well and we still stay in touch.
I can't think of any hard part of the job.
Again, I really enjoy the face to face with the patients. I am a people person.
Non Productive workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSMarch 6, 2013
Pros: physical labor
Never liked the job, worst managers i have ever had out of my job experiences.
loved job
Teen Parent Advocate (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, MINovember 28, 2012
Very rewarding helping people in need. Clients were all great. Co-workers were all great.
Dental assisting
Assistant (Former Employee), BixbySeptember 6, 2012
Pros: high salary
Cons: none.
Good for dental assisting applicants. Great home feeling while working. Laid back. Older patients.
very good job, but business closed due to poor sales
Asst. Store manager (Former Employee), Paterson, NJAugust 15, 2012
I wish that this store still existed. It was around for many years but Downtown Paterson really went downhill fast and the store could not stay open
good internship, experience with a descent wage
Junior Scientist- Western Research Institute (Former Employee), Laramie, WYJuly 16, 2012
generally a good place to work. An intership where you can get experience while actually making enough money that it counts as a job. Had to figure out how to accomplish most tasks, very little training.
Invaluable professional work experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, IlMay 9, 2012
Targeted activities to exceed regulatory standards compliance in a cordial environment.
I love my position
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 7, 2012
Pros: co-workers pay close attention to detail.
Cons: dealing with crooks
When I first came to this employer I was not sure if I could trust the site supervisor because the system was not right or in place it was me giving good points of view on how to catch a crook. Things have been coming up missing and I figure it out on the deal with it I became a shift supervisor because I came with good plans and detail. The site supervisor – more... could not or may not still had his job if it was not for me of covering up for him without him knowing it I kept my thought to myself because everyone need to keep their job. – less
Busy hard work atomosphere
Ontario, Labourer (Current Employee), Sault Ste. MarieMay 7, 2014
Pros: great experience
I work with a crushing outfit where i crush slag at Essar Algoma. It is hard work and demanding. I have learned alot through this experience.
An International Gathering in Calgary in 2011
Project Manager/IT Operations Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 26, 2014
This was an intense project to set up an environment for 350 users in a short time. I had to build a team of 15 to deploy and repack all the equipment in a very short time.

The team was remarkable, receiving accolades from senior, international delegates in presenting one of the most uneventful and stable seminars in 22 years of their history.
A typical day
Management Analysis (Current Employee), Weston, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: great on time and try to not wait people around.
I have learned a lot for my past 30 years of my life that work is more important because you can be the best if you don't have a good education. I have work with people that would like to always success but other don't want to move forward. I believe that you need to work hard to get everything done so income can reward you if you complete your work.