DO NOT CALL
What Are We Looking For
Your title is Customer Service Representative but we are seeking someone who goes beyond a title and understands what the essence of Service to the Customer is. It gives you satisfaction to know that you are helping people. You are patient and empathetic. You are a problem solver. You care about doing a good job and ensuring that there are no loose ends.
The job goes beyond customer service on the phone and will include many different tasks and duties related to ensuring that we are delivering a quality product and quality support to all of our customers. You do not shrink from helping where ever help is needed. You are proactive and enjoy sharing ideas on how to improve things.
About the Company
InterCure is a small Israeli medical device company that has successfully developed and marketed the first FDA cleared medical device to lower blood pressure - RESPeRATE. RESPeRATE is a unique non-drug and clinically proven way to lower blood pressure and stress.
Our US headquarters is currently located in midtown Manhattan but we are planning to move to Northern New Jersey in the coming months.
The job would be classified as Customer Service Representative, you will be taking calls throughout the day. However, because we are a small company we all help out in other departments and areas. Below is a list of what the primary responsibilities are:
1. Process customer orders.
2. Answer billing and shipping inquiries.
3. Answer usage questions, which can be time consuming so patience is a must!
4. Answer incoming calls. (Calls range from new people wanting to learn more about the product to current users who have user questions, so product knowledge is critical)
5. Checking voicemail messages throughout the day.
6. Returning calls to all who have left a message.
7. Monitoring and interacting with customers using a chat application on our Website(s).
8. Help with the support emails.
10. Monitor online forums and respond as necessary.
11. Manage technical tickets.
12. Package & create shipping labels
13. Help open boxes that contain returns.
14. Help refurbish products when needed.
15. Learn and understand our Healthcare Professional Programs so you can help with calls to and from doctors and nurses.
16. We clean the office ourselves so help out when it's your turn (ie: vacuum, empty trash cans, clean kitchen area, dust work stations, etc).
17. Assist Marketing Dept when and where needed.
18. The hours are 9am-6pm. It is a sit at a desk behind the computer type of a job but there are times where you would be expected to help move some light boxes.
- Demonstrated Customer Service/Customer Facing Experience
- Good and demonstratable computer skills.
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience with health care products/working in a health care environment.
- Outside/Inside Sales experience
- Experience with or passion for alternative medicine.
What We Offer:
- The position is part-time to start–approx 20-25 hours/week but will evolve to a full time position for the right person. The full time position includes full benefits–medical, dental, vacation, holiday pay.
- A casual, friendly Mid-town Manhattan office.
- An opportunity to work with a product with big ambitions to change the Blood Pressure treatment category.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe that you are right for this position.
Email responses. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.