Interactions LLC Employee Reviews

Started okay
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
When I started working here it was great. The reason I left was because of hour shortages, lack of job security, and uneasy working conditions. Also, it felt like they were just wasting time until closing down the location.
Best job i've ever had
Intent Analyst/Certified Material Expert (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2017
this job was awesome, it was really a fun and nice job to have, i wish it never would of closed down. but yeah if you get a chance work for them at there office
Calm, Keeps you busy, Easy to do
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2017
Taking calls for people sitting in a chair for 8 hours is pretty easy. One issue is having to deal with the people, but overall it is okay and has great pto. Decent benefits too.
A fun place to work
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2017
I really like there because I liked the challenge of working there and I also like the coaching of the workers to let them know what they can do to to keep there job and what they need to do to work harder.
Pros
money
Cons
lunch
Great Job on the Surface
Associate Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
Your required tasks and general workload at Interactions is fairly minimal and not hard to learn and succeed at. However, your job could disappear at any moment to be replaced with someone they feel is a better fit. In my case, my medical problems were causing me to miss too much work and I was let go under the guise of "downsizing".

Management is completely incompetent as well, offering no meaningful help when approached and offering only rolled eyes and annoyed tone of voice.
Pros
Easy job and workload
Cons
Terrible management and overall company
Good Job for younger generation needing a start.
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2017
Easy job for those that can listen to detail and can use and learn computer easily. Also good for those who like to work alone instead of in a group envioremnt.
Pros
Flexible
Interactions
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2017
It was pretty cool working here. It was easy. When I first started working here the pay was false advertised. I learned that someone actually listens to you speak in order to get transferred to a certain line :-)
Productive, Innovative Work Environment
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAJune 23, 2017
I have been working at Interactions for slightly over two years. I have the pleasure to work with a team of brilliant people daily in a casual environment. Great benefits, compensation is good and I love my team!
Pros
Benefits, team
Cons
Growing rapidly with no onboarding program
Everything a company should never be.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2017
If your lucky then you might get a five minute break for an eight hour shift. Managers, shift leads, and team leads are condescending, disrespectful, racist, sexist, discriminate against gender preferences, and are bullies.
No shift differential pay.
Must work weekends and holidays without added compensation.
The insurance is worse than medicare and medicaid combined.
The training is worthless and out of date. Everything you learn during training you must forget and adjust as quick as possible when you are moved to the production floor.
Consistently steals the bonuses that we earned.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
No company as bad as this one should ever be permitted to exist.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2017
Mangers was mean and not attentive at all.. Not much I can say about this place. Benefits weren't so bad. Just the operation was a little off. The phone calls was bad quality, it wasn't never really busy. It was hard to focus when there was too much down time. But overall it was the best learning experience yet so far.
Pros
Field Week
Cons
Very unorganized
Now Outsourced
ICenter Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2017
Most jobs dealing with customer service is now being outsourced. I do not think there is more I need to say on this matter. Maybe bring the jobs back and
Poor communication, distrusted management
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 9, 2017
Management keeps changing the pay structure, and rarely communicates clearly with analysts. They forgo updating the current system in favor of a new one, but they were months behind on delivery.

If you work on the computer side of things, I've heard it's great. But intent analysts, or anyone who goes near an intent analyst, aren't really asked for feedback and when they are there's no clear connection between the feedback and what they decide to change.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks, few benefits
Very Professional
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2017
I’m a Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking skills that excel in fast-paced environments while
meeting service expectations. I have mastered providing excellent customer service, while
working individually or collaboratively, and maintaining a high level of
confidentiality and integrity.
Excellent work environment that's like family
IA/ATS (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2017
Everyone that has worked with Interactions has become family and the job itself was fantastic. Never been happier with any other company. Working in the several departments I did, I ended up with more experience than I expected. I eventually wanted to gain more experience and try out all departments.
Pros
Relaxing job, Bonus's at all times, special events, welcoming environment
Cons
last minute termination for department due to advancement in technology.
Decent place to work
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 22, 2016
While there are many benefits to being employed by Interactions, there are just as many complications that go along with it. For example, during the year I worked at the Interactions Austin location, there is a large lack of communication between the Austin location and HQ location in Indianapolis. This often caused many complications for employees and our management such as progressing with our work, getting breaks, getting assistance with technical difficulties with our work accounts, etc.
Great place to work but very high turnover rate
Experience Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 19, 2016
I liked working at Interactions more than I liked working at Nexxlinx The people were far friendlier and the job in general was more enjoyable because I didn't feel like I was taking advantage of people. However they have an incredibly high turnover rate.

I got let go because of a 3% discrepancy in my accuracy that I had for one week, and after they let me go on the same phone call they offered me a position that was the exact same job but a lower base pay
Pros
Great people, Great Management, Great job
Cons
Job Security is not very high
Great culture, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow my experience
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 30, 2016
I enjoyed working at Interactions LLC for more than two and a half years. I learned so much in my role in Human Resources department. I worked with an amazing team, who were always willing to lend a helping hand, when needed. I grew a lot in this position, and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to join their team.
Pros
Great benefits, flexible hours, private office and friendly environment.
Game Changing Product
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 29, 2016
This is a great company with a fantastic product and good people behind it. The issue is the market the product requires today is limited or already using the solution. When management moves this product down market it will have a very profound and positive impact on the customer care industry. A company to watch very closely with a product that is changing the way business and customer interact.
Pros
Unique and Game Changing Product
Cons
Market
Different Opportunity
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 27, 2016
This was a different place to work for, but it gave me a chance to sharpen my administration skills and learn how to order company supplies, setup meetings, setup interviews and cater company meetings.
zero security
Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 13, 2016
Any given day, you might walk in to the office to find you've lost your job, your hours have been halved, or your base pay rate has dropped. They completely restructure the organization and pay scale every two to six months without forewarning, and they classify everyone except upper management as "part time" (even if they explicitly tell you they're hiring you as full time when you come on), so they can cut your hours on a whim and deny you benefits. They also take full advantage of Texas' "at will" laws, dropping employees by the dozen at random intervals.

Between upheavals, pay rates for analysts are determined by speed and by "accuracy", which is calculated as the degree of match between their handling and the AQS department's handling of certain calls. But the AQS department has no oversight and frequently handles calls incorrectly (according to published guidelines), and there is no recourse outside that department for an analyst whose pay is unfairly affected.

The people on the floor and their immediate supervisors are in the main sincere and hardworking. They do their best to support each other in achieving the goals the company sets. But middle and upper management are uncommunicative, and either incompetent or just indifferent to both the quality of service received by their clients and any sense of fairness toward employees.
Pros
liberal hiring standards, decent prospective pay rates
Cons
no job security, no pay security, no stability of any kind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interactions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9