Interactive Data Employee Reviews

low pay no hours
Technical Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 3, 2017
low pay and no hours ... store managers dont seem to care much about the sales associate. i wouldnt recommend it. 2 thumbs down
Interesting work environment
Financial Research Analyst- Fixed Income Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2016
Whatever task that needed to be done, I made sure that each task was complete. The work was doable. and delegated in an orderly fashion. Everyone worked well together.
Sales Professional
Account Manager LATAM (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 25, 2016
As an account manager I am reponsible for bringing new business into the company and for managing clients and vendors/partner relationships. Successfully overachieved sales quota in 2015.

Flexible work environment with a very aggressive sales approach

Ensure clients understand our products by educating them on a daily basis.

My passion is to serve clients and work directly with the B2B public. It is very rewarding when I see the results of your sale and that I was able to help yet another client
Low morale but honestly not a bad place to work
Global Service Desk Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAMay 19, 2016
Employees trash the company, but I've worked at worse. Benefits are great, insurance and vacation time are good. Company was purchased by ICE, which want to invest more money into the company.
Great global financial environment to work at fast pace but yet friendly
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2016
Interactive Data Corp is a great company to work for if you are looking for a job in the financial arena. It is a fast pace and competitive, growing company. For those employed permanently the benefits are great, overall this is a good place to add to your resume.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2016
Interactive Data Corporation has very medical benefits.
They pay is very low and there is no room for advancement or growth. Managers do not have a lot of knowledge regarding the department they oversee.
Pros
Medcal Benefits
Cons
Very low pay
Extremely good work atmosphere
Salesforce Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 6, 2016
I had a wonderful experience working at IDC. I was exposed to a lot of scenarios where i had to deal with real world data.
I was very fortunate enough to learn some powerful tools like Salesforce.
Poor Compensation
CS (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 8, 2016
IDC does not compensate their employees well. The day to day is highly monotonous. The wrong people are promoted. Too many levels of management.
Place to start but not stay
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 4, 2016
Great coworkers.
Learned to work in a face paced environment.
very typical office job.
Working hours were nice.

A bit of a disappointment that there was no job advancements.
Interative data was a great place to work
Computer operator / Production supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waltham Ma, Boxboro MaSeptember 4, 2015
Interactive Data was a great place to work. I enjoyed my time there and worked with some great people over the years. The three day work week was great and the benefits are some of the best around. The hardest part of the job was the long hours associated with the three day work week.
Pros
Three day work week. Great benefits
Stale Enviroment
Evaluator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2015
You come do your work and leave with your paycheck. Things move around very slowly since they are always under strict budget constraints
Small company with growth potential
Marketing Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2015
This gained it growth when it was brought out by Thompson it is still around today because of the take over. It has grown to be a large company in the 20 years since I have moved on. I still keep in contact with the CEO.
Pros
Big growth
Cons
Was too samll to survive.
great company and story overall
Global Account Manager, Major Accounts Group (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2015
great company and story. they really in vest in their people. not great job security for new comers but good people. management needs to get in tune with frontline.
Nice people no leadership
Engineer (Former Employee) –  ChicagoFebruary 16, 2015
I worked at IDCO for about a year, really never knew what we were doing. For all the talk of town halls and information matriculation etc, never a real guidance of where the company was going. I went through a reorg without knowing who my manager was for 15 days.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
No vision
Senior team lead/call center
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Andover MADecember 18, 2014
• Respond to request through request processing and problem resolution.
• Build and maintain knowledge of products, services, and procedural requirements.
• Train peers with new/updated procedures and requirements.
• Provide service and information on clients' financial and non-financial accounts.
• Account inquiries, historical transaction information, check replacement and distribution payouts.
• Worked in a fast paced call center environment.
Low Stress Environment, Poor Long Term Career Option
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
IDC has been a solid place for me to get a foot in the financial services industry, but I've reached a point at which I'd like to take my career to the next level.

There is very little wiggle room to move up in the business as expansion is secondary to trimming costs to run with as little as possible (not surprising given our PE ownership).

There are a few great people in the company but for the most part the culture is older, 9-5 former traders and such, who took a position here to take home an easy paycheck without crazy hours. For a younger person there isn't much of a "company culture" outside of a handful of people who might go out for a drink once a month or so.
Pros
Hours, Stress Level
Cons
Compensation, Perks, Culture
Good environement, everyone operates with a team mentality
Data Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
It is good coming to work here everyday because I am accepted by my co workers. I love the new challenege of living in New York City
Nice working experience.
Senior Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 6, 2014
A typical day at interactive data was working as part of team, collectively looking at issues and coming up with solutions. It was definitely a team atmosphere. We worked long hours especially at month-end but we were also allowed to take crucial breaks from particularly perplexing problems and play a game or two of ping-pong. It can be stressful at times when deal with real time financial information.
Horrible lower management
AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAJuly 8, 2014
I worked for this company for 3 years. The Director of Finance/Accounting surrounds himself with inexperienced Managers who are NOT management material. He surrounds himself with women who are basically his puppets. There is no encouragement for any clerk/specialist to advance in the company. Absolutely no growth potential.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No advancement. Low pay scale.
Too political
Senior Agency CMO Eavluator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2014
The new President won't change anything. The previous lady was horrible, she played and pit employees against each other. As a team leader it was a nightmare. Run away from this company. Check or no check it makes no difference whether you are an evaluator or not. The agency team and non agency team are both poorly managed. All the team leaders do is lie and lie to clients. You will be blamed for bond volatility.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
More political that the U.S congress