Interactive Intelligence Inc.

Interactive Intelligence Inc. Employer Reviews

Great Company - Great Products - Growing Fast
Territory Manager (Current Employee), USAJanuary 4, 2014
Good team environment. Growing by leaps and bounds. Leader in the market.
Not a serious software company
Software Engineer (Current Employee), IndianapolisDecember 2, 2013
Pros: good vision from the business perspective, good opportunities in the market
Cons: bad execution and developing software by iteration
Although there could be substantial rewards for a company with comparable opportunities, the conditions I have been exposed with failed to deliver enough good execution mixed with lower management wisdom to build confidence in it.

- No formal SDLC.
- Lack of technical knowledge from some low-level managers with a mix of lack of managerial knowledge – more... from others.
- Bonus program that can only be vested over a 4 year period. – less
Fun and Productive Workplace
Scanning Intern (Current Employee), IndianapolisJuly 16, 2013
Pros: everything.
Interactive Intelligence combines a productive workspace (fast-paced, hard work) with fun and relaxing events (ice cream socials and pancake breakfasts, etc)
amazing opportunity
Regional Office Manager (Former Employee), irvine, caJune 5, 2013
Pros: driven management
Cons: stability of satellite office
great place to work -
Lots to learn, great environment to grow
No Cigarette or Blindfold
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2013
Pros: good employee networking, positive environment in hq, good benefits
Cons: quick trigger, poor bonuses (except at top), fickle and non committed senior managers
Lots of kudos and ego stroking at the top, but the oars in the boat are worn and tired. This company has spun its way higher than it should be, and continues to expand, but layoffs happen on short notice. Recently jerked a team of employees away with no cigarette or blindfold!

No respect for employees time or activities.
Invisible senior management
Little – more... customer awareness and concern
Right out of a Dilbert cartoon
Values are for you and the Street, but not the managers – less
Best places to work in IN.
Lead Generation Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 12, 2013
Free onsite clinic, cafe, gym and workout classes, great culture w/awesme people. Overall great place to work.
A great company with growing pains
Sr. Technical Communicator (Current Employee), IndianapolisSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: startup company succeeding against strong competition in a poor economic times
Cons: limited advancement opportunities outside of development.
I love Interactive Intelligence. It is my honor to work with wonderful people here whose creativity, skill, and drive I greatly admire. I am proud to have contributed to this company as it grew from humble beginnings to trend-setting powerhouse.
It is great place to work. It is fun environment and very productive.
Automation Intern (Current Employee), Lafayette, INApril 12, 2012
- Flexible work hours
- Always something new to learn
- Friendly working environment
Fun to work for
Associate Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Rivonia, GPMay 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes on friday
Cons: long hours
Ensuring smooth running of the customer sites. Setting logs where necessary to get cause roots. Co-workers are committed to their jobs and fun also. Resolving customers tickets it is the most enjoyable part of my job. I love challenge

New challenges everyday and I learn new things everyday
Rewarding, fun, support, wealth of knowledge learnt.
Facilities Specialist (Former Employee), North SydneyFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: mobile phone and top cover health fund
Cons: long hours
I had worked for Interactive Intelligence (ININ) for 2 years in the role of Facilities Specialist. I was responsible for the management of services and processes of ININ which included offices in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Auckland in the Pacific region of ININ. I enjoyed the interaction between the team members and senior staff. There was the willingness – more... of senior staff to work with new employees in a supportive manner. Staff are genuinely interested in helping their co-workers learn, which is a rare benefit in a self-centered software industry. I remember not a day went by where I did not learn something new, and the opportunities for personal growth with Interactive Intelligence are tremendous. The hardest part of my job was saying good-bye to my fellow workers after my position had been made redundant. – less

About Interactive Intelligence Inc.

Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of contact center, unified communications, and business – Read more

Interactive Intelligence Inc. Photos