Interactive Response Technologies Employee Reviews

hmmmm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 4, 2016
Went out on maternity leave, returned to work for a fee days and had to resign for personal reason. This job was like being at high school. This place then was for a young enviorment.
Great Place
Team Lead Support/ Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 26, 2016
The company has now closed but the staff and management there were great. I enjoyed working with everyone. Well kept environment and great clients. Hard work but the pay was well worth it.
Processing information
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2016
I was required to answer phone calls, operated office equipment such as fax machines, printers, and scanners. Besides, I processed claim information through the roadside system database (IntelliRescue). Finally, I assisted with roadside assistance claims and questions to customers through telephones.
Pros
Supervisor recognition
Cons
The computer freezes frequently
very sad depressing place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 21, 2016
very dull place to work, full of drama with employees not a thinking enviornment no place for advancement crazy hours not family orientated at all
Pros
they hired me on the spot
Cons
not enough great workers wasnt interested in the work they provided and how they provided it
Tech position that was positive and enduring.
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Margate, FL 33065March 28, 2016
My day started at Interactive Response with coming in at twelve in the afternoon. First i would go to the desk and clock in before i started in on dealing with the customers. Mostly it was helping aid customers in fixing their computers. I had three weeks of training and it paid off on my first day. I had two breaks in between a seven hour shift and i enjoyed the position. Yet the management was brutal on making sure that no one gave wrong information or making any mistakes. The hardest part of the job was dealing with a unhappy customer and the most enjoyable was leaving work feeling as if you made a difference.
Pros
always had something to do
Cons
no benifits
This was an ok company, just didn't pay much when I worked there.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 29, 2016
This was a good company it was just that they didn't pay enough to pay bills or get anything done. This job would be perfect for a child still living at home or a college student. I would not advise this for a career if you have children or other responsibilities. At least the sales positions at this company.
Pros
Decent hours for me due to working two jobs.
Cons
Didn't pay enough when I was an employee so really couldn't support my children.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 25, 2016
High volume inbound calls for insurance claims for cell phone carriers AT&T and Sprint. Learned all about the services and different various phone and there features. Job was very calm and fun at times. Pool table in break room, lots of games to win prizes.
stressful place to work at
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 23, 2015
Work 10hrs since you cant do part time
sit and do claims all day
supervisors try to get you fired
co workers are always making drama
enjoyable part is doing overtime when ever you want
Cons
short breaks, doesnt have part time
Job was okay
Customer Service Sales - T-Mobile (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLNovember 16, 2015
Job consist of assisting lots of customers per day. Management was amazing. Will learn to use a lot of different computer programs.
Too much of a men's room in the executive offices
Executive Assistant, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLOctober 18, 2015
I discovered papers being sent to my printer on the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Didn't like checking his emails.

Learned about market leads and follow up.
hated it
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLOctober 2, 2015
supervisors allowed people to break federal rules while I worked there as a at and t representative. horrible. I will never ever work there again I got grey hairs while working there.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 26, 2015
This job very focused on meeting monthly quota and solving any problems the customer might have depending on the account.
Great placce to start out
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 3, 2015
Fun place to work, very flexible hours that work with everyday life. There is also room for advancement. A good work environment people are friendly and helpful.
Pros
flexible hours, over time
enjoyable
Lead Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxAugust 19, 2015
Typical day at work is normally taking calls from customers calling about a phone that has been damaged and getting the customer a replacement phone.
Pros
great incentives
productive environment great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 7, 2015
Arrive on time sit to the desk and start receiving calls. Go to break then back to work until lunch and back on the phones.Co-workers are alright but I stayed to myself. The hardest part was going to lunch for half of an hour instead of 1 hour. The best part was time to go home to my child.
Pros
different shifts/flexible
Cons
short breaks
Okay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 15, 2015
Its okay for the first job but I wouldnt make it into a career. After 5 months there I couldn't take it anymore. Very unorganized.
Worthless
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKJune 5, 2015
Most likely a typical Call Center with a Customer Service(Complaints Dept.) contract, but I found them to be so moronic and double talking on their rules and regulations that they just weren't worth the headache and minor pay.

I have since learned that they are bankrupt and am not surprised.
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
schedules were always late
made appointments for leasing agents to show their house. I learned how the tow business works. The coworkers were very nice and friendly but the people with higher authority were rude.
Not a Good job for someone with a family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 20, 2015
Assisted customers with billing and technical support for a small cellular phone company

Sales

Customer Retention

The hardest parts of the job were the hours and the pay. Not enough to make a living on with a family

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice, understanding people.
horrible
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
They do have advancement opportunities and I took advantage of them however when a campaign closes you get no notification, we were notified only about a month before the campaign was closing .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interactive Response Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9