Interactive Response Technologies Employee Reviews

Good easy job
Customer Care /Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 22, 2017
This was an easy job as well but I didn't continue it because I got a offer to work at home for a higher hourly rate. With this position it was basic support helping existing customer with billing and service questions. Also assisted potential customer with questions they had about the services offered.
Pros
easy everybody has a phone
Cons
hourly rate
Not a bad callcenter
Tech Support Representative/ Customer service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2017
I've previously had been rather spoiled by experiences in the call center industry, working for some of the more convenient ones in my younger days. IRT didn't offer the perks like an onsite food court or breakroom with a television, but they did lots with what they had. The contract I was on allowed a little more flexibility than most, allowing for a tad more leeway for resolution of issues than many companies allow. I will say, it felt that coworkers and management all shared a bond in that we were "all in the same boat.". Call center work can take it's toll no matter what it may be, but there were some ways to minimize the stress.
Pros
Often tried to reduce the inherent stress in call center work
Cons
Not much in the way of benefits.
Irt
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 8, 2017
Good start up company for anyone who like to be on the phones and interact with customers. The training is not bad at all and supervisors do their best to assist.
Fun place to work in cubicle
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 5, 2017
Enjoy the smooth incoming calls great customer relations, team very helpful when needed. Management on board with everything when it comes to income calls
I hated this job
Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 26, 2017
This place is a call center in which is now known as Iqor or something like that, I hated this place, extremely unprofessional, horrible pay, and we went felt more like robots than actual employees
Fun and productive environment
Billing and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2017
Not many call centers like IRT. They keep it fun and keep employees up to date on changes and current in training. There are many opportunities to advance in your career and make more money. There are great incentives for sales and their benefits package is great. The hours are flexible in that you have choices in shifts that work best for you.
Easy and fun work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
Easy work you're able to sit down and just work on the laptop and take customers info for they broke or damage or loss phone that is his job I have ever had and I am I like that
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 30, 2017
This a great place to work at. The culture at this job is very positive. The atmosphere is very friendly. There are Many opportunities. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
flexible schedule
Great place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMay 12, 2017
Training was adequate. They have good benefits. They allow sufficient time for maternity leave. The supervisors were all very helpful. Its a somewhat playful environment while still getting the job done. Have lots of incentives.
Pros
Gave prizes monthly for top representatives.
Cons
Sometimes you have to deal with disgruntle customers.
Productive workplace
Customer Service and Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLMay 8, 2017
Flexible hours. Fun and friendly workplace. Learned a lot how to deal with clients over the phone. Was able to gain a different type of experience with this company.
Would Not Come Back!
Inbound Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 1, 2017
I really didn't enjoy working at IQOR also known as IRT. The people were not friendly and management does not help with anything. Once you have been employed, you can not come back. I didn't learn much because i had already had customer service experience and they don not pay enough. The work place environment is like high school.
Better than nothing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 18, 2017
The company tries to provide a good environment. Some supervisors need more employee service training as in their attitude. Overall not a bad experience and good for entry level customer service.
Something new
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 15, 2017
A typical day at work is making sure that our customers are satisfied. I learned new things on the daily with up training and changes with the company.
Pros
it was an ok place to work
Not for everyone
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMarch 17, 2017
Honest work, but one wouldn't think sitting and answering phones could be so grueling. It's an endless marathon of helping those calling in to get help with their problems. Some customers are sweet, some are quite sour. If all employees documented the interactions properly, the job would be much smoother, but the ever looming queue of calls is a constant pressure to get call times and after call work time down, further and further. If a serious account issue arises, pay your respects to your call time for the day and hope the next is better.
Lots of calls
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Sign into all systems before start time
Lots of T-Mobile plans
Hardest part of the job was hearing the customers while music was playing and people were talking and laughing at managers.
Pros
Training
Cons
Hearing customers on calls with loud music playing in the room
Okay place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKFebruary 7, 2017
The job was good over the phone customer service experience. I learned to troubleshoot different issues concerning the product that we serviced.
Cons
there was allot of pressure to make sales that was not expected of us when first hired
It was a comfortable work place.
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2017
It was an okay environment to work in. The people weren't doing their job as they should. The company was due able. The most enjoyable part was leaving to go be with my daughter at the time.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 15, 2016
This was a very good company to work for. While employed there I was taught so much in the field of customer service. Here is where I gained all my skills on how to successfully handle customers and their moods.
hmmmm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 4, 2016
Went out on maternity leave, returned to work for a fee days and had to resign for personal reason. This job was like being at high school. This place then was for a young enviorment.
Fast pace work enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 26, 2016
Always be on top of what you are giving to do on a daily basis. Make sure you follow up on every detail of the job. It was a fast pace environment. There would be some competitions between the groups. There were some training classes to learn about the new phones that were coming out and the data base.