Interactive Response Technologies

Interactive Response Technologies Employee Reviews

productive environment great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 7, 2015
Pros: different shifts/flexible
Cons: short breaks
Arrive on time sit to the desk and start receiving calls. Go to break then back to work until lunch and back on the phones.Co-workers are alright but I stayed to myself. The hardest part was going to lunch for half of an hour instead of 1 hour. The best part was time to go home to my child.
Okay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 15, 2015
Its okay for the first job but I wouldnt make it into a career. After 5 months there I couldn't take it anymore. Very unorganized.
Worthless
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Ada, OKJune 5, 2015
Most likely a typical Call Center with a Customer Service(Complaints Dept.) contract, but I found them to be so moronic and double talking on their rules and regulations that they just weren't worth the headache and minor pay.

I have since learned that they are bankrupt and am not surprised.
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
schedules were always late
made appointments for leasing agents to show their house. I learned how the tow business works. The coworkers were very nice and friendly but the people with higher authority were rude.
Not a Good job for someone with a family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 20, 2015
Assisted customers with billing and technical support for a small cellular phone company

Sales

Customer Retention

The hardest parts of the job were the hours and the pay. Not enough to make a living on with a family

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice, understanding people.
horrible
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
They do have advancement opportunities and I took advantage of them however when a campaign closes you get no notification, we were notified only about a month before the campaign was closing .
Unprofessonal enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
Wouldn't recommend its like going to a daycare for 8 hours a day. Managers should be leaders but these managers act like clowns in a circus
Productive and high energy work enviornment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch break
Cons: heath insurance was very high
Come to work and log into the system and start to help customers apply for loans. All of the managers were easy to get along with. The hardest part about the job was getting people to trust you with their banking information. The most enjoyable part of the day was telling customers if they were approved for the loan.
Large call center with multiple projects
Supervisor, Coaching & Development Specialist (Current Employee), Miramar, FLFebruary 10, 2015
My typical workday consisted of developing agents. I did this by identifying areas for improvement and reinforcing good behaviors. Then I would execute a plan of action by providing feedback on graded calls and executing developmental sessions with agents. The job was challenging and rewarding. It was a pleasure to see improvement on agent's metrics and increased morale, agent motivation.
Typical call center culture
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2015
If you just need a job, IRT is okay. Interview process is not the best, there is a high turn-over rate, and the atmosphere can be less than professional at times.
This job required an excellent attitude and a friendly personality.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 11, 2014
I loved working at IRT it was a lot of pressure but I enjoyed dealing with all kind of customers with different attitudes.
It was a calm environment
Asurion Jr. Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
It was fast paced, sales was the hardest but i maintained it.
I leearned how to be mor professinal incresing vocabulary.
Great for your first customer service job in order to build a solid foundation to start a career.
White Fence Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: training is very thorough and hands on
Cons: short lunches
At NCO customer management, I learned the basics of customer service and how to handle various challenges. It provided me with a solid foundation of how call centers operate and how to be successful. This is a great workplace to learn and start building a career for yourself after.
Supervisor IRT
Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: great pay, vaction pay, long lunch break
Cons: payroll mistakes
IRT was a call center job so as the supervisor i would walk the floors to make sure the employees were doing there jobs, and set up team meeting. I was also in charge of the hiring process of the company. worked great hours but long. And dealing with customer that called in with problems dealing with there phone. I've learned that management and watching over others takes years of experience's. And dealing with customers and employees who has angry issues you have to have patience with them. Management was great the only thing i didn't like was some of the managers let thing slide that shouldn't have. The hardest part of the job was dealing with payroll and employees. The most enjoyable part was i always went home with a great check and providing customer services.
Great Place to start a career
Training and Development and Supervisor (Former Employee), Miramar, FLSeptember 15, 2014
There is a lot of growth with this company you just have to be persistent and determine.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: short breaks
This has been my favorite job so far. I answered phone calls for a cell phone company assisting customers with questions, bill payments, or changes to their account overall. My co-workers were amazing and helpful when I didn't know some answers to questions the customers asked.
Productive and fast paced work environment.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Lauderhill, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits, guaranteed 40 hours per week.
Cons: working til midnight.
A day at work consisted of answering phone calls and helping customer with billing, payment arrangements, or helping them to understand hoe to use their device. Management always gave feedback on our performance and we can do to improve. the hardest part of my job was not being able to fully resolve my customers issue . the most enjoyable part was resolving the customers issue and making them feel valued.
Worst place to work ever
Coaching and Development Specialist (Former Employee), Miramar, FLAugust 20, 2014
Management has no idea what is going on. Trust me i was in management and they are far from fair. Job security forget about it.
Great office enviroment
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great pay and cool laid back enviorment
Cons: busy days and alot of calls
I loved my job as a CSR and SR for tmobile, my daily tasks included answering calls and setting up new service for customers, also helping current customers with any type of situation that would come about. I got along with all of my co-workers, the hardest part of my job was when it got seaverly busy and the calls were NON stop. The best part of my job was getting my paycheck.
great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), anchorage akJuly 7, 2014
this job was a very fun place to work they welcome me with open arms the only reason i resign is because i moved to miami fl

1 2 3 4 5