Interactive Strategies is a leading interactive agency that takes a strategic and creative approach to Drupal development. We're known for helping our clients innovate and create unique web applications that excel in both design and function.
We are currently looking for a Lead Drupal Developer to manage and grow our team of Drupal developers. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team and make a big impact. This job isn't just about programming, but providing leadership, mentorship and direction for our Drupal department.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing a team of developers
- 4+ years experience with Drupal including custom module development
- Deep experience developing web applications using Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP)
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Experience integrating with third-party systems such as Salesforce, netForum and iMIS
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS and jQuery
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Desire to mentor others and provide professional development
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking to technology issues
- Curiosity to learn about new web technologies and approaches
- Intellectually curious with innovative and creative problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple projects
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to work effectively with other developers, account management staff, and designers
- Someone who appreciates the importance of documentation and process, but doesn't get held up on it
We believe that how we treat our employees says a lot about the kind of company we are and hope to be. We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer:
- Full health and dental benefits
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 3% new business referral bonus
- 401K with matching
- 3 weeks vacation time in the first year (4 after 3 years)
- Flexible schedules and tele-commuting
- Professional development opportunities (like DrupalCon)
We work with leading clients across a range of verticals including Limited Brands (parent of Victoria's Secret), World Wildlife Fund, K12, Department of Defense (DARPA), NPR, CORT Furniture, United Way, XO Communications, MicroStrategy, European Union, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, The Nature Conservancy, National Association of Homebuilders, Discovery Channel, CapitalSource, Georgetown University, George Washington University, Bacardi, Deltek and more...
Learn more about us at www.interactivestrategies.com.