Signature Learning Resources, Inc. and its sister company, Interactive Therapy Group, Inc., provide a comprehensive range of services to children with developmental delays and disabilities and has developed a reputation for providing well-rounded therapeutic solutions
We are a dynamic, progressive rehabilitation contract agency that provides speech-language, physical, and occupational therapy as well as special education and psychology services. We offer great professional development opportunities, caseload diversity, flexiblity, many opportunities for career development and promotion, very effective use of technology to improve clinician quality of life at work, and an exceptionally talented, professional, and fun team of clinicians to work with.
Signature Learning Resources is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists to provide school-aged based services in the Waterville, Maine area. (Liberty & Thorndike) Qualified, licensed clinicians are needed to work on speech and language needs in elementary, middle and high school settings.
Please visit us at www.signatureleamingresources.com.
- Knowledge of Maine State laws/regulations pertaining to related services.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience working with school aged children ranging in age of 3-21 in the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
- ASHA Certification is a plus.
- The speech and language pathologists MUST be licensed by the appropriate Maine Board of Examiners for SLP and Audiologists.
A qualified clinician should be able to perform the following duties:
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, and other appropriate school personnel.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintain records of services.
- Report on progress every 4.5 weeks.
- Evaluate and screen referred students, as requested.
- Carry out IEP recommendations/intervention including but not limited to, provision of direct, collaborative, and/or consultative speech and language therapy.
Great learning opportunities, caseload diversity, flexibility, many opportunities for career development and promotion, very effective use of
technology to improve clinician quality of life at work, and an exceptionally talented. professional, and fun team of clinicians to work with.