Interactive

Interactive Employee Reviews

Educational
Database Administrator (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: healthcare, 401k, holidays
Cons: low pay, slow progress
There's pressure and unplanned events every week and unrelated tasks to my current position are assigned and done all the time. The management and co-workers vary. There are amazing and talented people just like there are difficult people to deal with. I've learned a lot about how businesses work. I've bettered my programming skills in SQL and I've learned a lot about networking, databases and management.
Large company with devisions that operate like small companies
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: independence, great product
Cons: heavy competition from industry leader, lack of structure
For Urbanspoon only:

A very independent role that requires a high level of self motivation and drive. Heavy cold calling, presentation and closing. Very transactional sales, can be difficult if you are a relationship builder. Youthful fun atmosphere in the home office.
Co-Wokers were fantastic!
Bench Technician/Customer Support?Quality Control (Former Employee), Delran, NJSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: no relationship between techs and administration.
I enjoyed the responsibility that was put upon me and getting the job accomplished.
Good benefits, poor organization
Database Administrator (Current Employee), San Juan, Puerto RicoMay 2, 2012
There's unpaid overtime every day. Management of tasks and process are very unorganized. Co-workers vary as there are really nice and easy going people but really difficult people to deal with as well. Overall it has been a great experience, I've learned many new things and grown professionally and personally yet I feel I could do much more and find something more challenging and rewarding as well.
Growing Company, not a place to grow, but a great place to work!
Software Programmer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 6, 2012
Pros: friendly work environments, great benefit packages, accomendations in/out of office
Cons: company restructuring, travel 50%+, high work volume due to backlog, stress level of managers
Though they may have high hopes for new entry level or intermediate level employees seeking growth or seeking a new challenge, this company's growing demands in productivity are at it's peak. They NEED Professionals! To be successful and secure your place in this company, you must work with the same diligence as a manager. You must pretend that you are not new and complete your job as if you've worked there for 9 years prior. If you are experienced, apply, and this job would be extremely comfortable and you'd have quite an adventure!