Interactive Employee Reviews in United States

Always rewarded
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2016
Management was great, They taught us everything we needed to know. Employees were great. Nothing was difficult. I enjoyed solving problems for customers
Pros
self sufficient
Cons
money
Was an ok place to work.
Customer Care Commercial Accounts (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 9, 2015
Very busy most times. Enjoyed interaction with the customers. Liked troubleshooting a great deal. It made me fell real techy and ITish...LOL. Very scary when the new out of state call center opened and the calls were not coming in, and down staffing became the law.
Pros
I had long gevity with a company that was notorius for quick turn over.
Cons
The company not being forward about what the future held and layinoff all the people.
Work place very friendly
Accountant Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 13, 2015
Accounting is very interesting job to me and I always enjoy my tasks to do. the most enjoyable part of the job is useing computer to generate a fanancial report for managment.
Educational
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 19, 2014
There's pressure and unplanned events every week and unrelated tasks to my current position are assigned and done all the time. The management and co-workers vary. There are amazing and talented people just like there are difficult people to deal with. I've learned a lot about how businesses work. I've bettered my programming skills in SQL and I've learned a lot about networking, databases and management.
Pros
healthcare, 401k, holidays
Cons
low pay, slow progress
Good benefits, poor organization
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Juan, Puerto RicoMay 2, 2012
There's unpaid overtime every day. Management of tasks and process are very unorganized. Co-workers vary as there are really nice and easy going people but really difficult people to deal with as well. Overall it has been a great experience, I've learned many new things and grown professionally and personally yet I feel I could do much more and find something more challenging and rewarding as well.
Growing Company, not a place to grow, but a great place to work!
Software Programmer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 6, 2012
Though they may have high hopes for new entry level or intermediate level employees seeking growth or seeking a new challenge, this company's growing demands in productivity are at it's peak. They NEED Professionals! To be successful and secure your place in this company, you must work with the same diligence as a manager. You must pretend that you are not new and complete your job as if you've worked there for 9 years prior. If you are experienced, apply, and this job would be extremely comfortable and you'd have quite an adventure!
Pros
friendly work environments, great benefit packages, accomendations in/out of office
Cons
company restructuring, travel 50%+, high work volume due to backlog, stress level of managers
Large company with devisions that operate like small companies
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 10, 2012
For Urbanspoon only:

A very independent role that requires a high level of self motivation and drive. Heavy cold calling, presentation and closing. Very transactional sales, can be difficult if you are a relationship builder. Youthful fun atmosphere in the home office.
Pros
independence, great product
Cons
heavy competition from industry leader, lack of structure
Co-Wokers were fantastic!
Bench Technician/Customer Support?Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Delran, NJSeptember 6, 2012
I enjoyed the responsibility that was put upon me and getting the job accomplished.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
no relationship between techs and administration.