As the world’s foremost brand expert, we have nearly 40 offices and a practice that brings together a diverse range of insightful right-and left-brain thinkers, making our business both rigorously analytical and highly creative. Our work creates and manages brand value for clients by making brand central to the business’ strategic goals.
The Director, Business Development must be a highly seasoned talented, energetic, degreed professional who will provide key business development in our highly competitive industry. Must be someone who can provide integral business development to the prospects for our Daytoni, Ohio office. Individual will lead the acquisition of new clients while assisting the Executive Director, Business Development with overseeing and developing the Business Development Team. This individual will be able to choose corporations and brands to target, identify the appropriate contacts, build relationships and secure presentations for both inbound and outbound efforts with the assistance of a dedicated full-time Business Development staff.
Executive Director, Business Development
· Research, develop and implement a targeted consultative marketing strategy.
· Attend conferences and tradeshows as both an exhibitor and an attendee to increase company awareness.
· Join and engage in local industry organizations to further enhance our current relationships and provide exposure to new business partners.
· Identify, develop and distribute appropriate marketing materials.
· Conduct presentation to small groups and larger industry groups.
· Lead and participate in preparations and management of proposals, white papers and other marketing materials to include writing, editing and/or reviewing.
· Maintain regular communication with key client decision makers.
· Develop contracts and negotiate fees.
· Set the overall tone to be seen by the prospect as an indispensible partner.
· Partner with the rest of the Business Development team to execute all aspects of conferences and events.
· Be a resource to the entire organization for their marketing needs.
· Creative flair – very good conceptual, visual and writing skills.
· Ability to work independently and think on one’s feet.
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Bachelor Degree
· 5-10 + years of retail agency or related experience