Interbrand Employee Reviews

Worst professional experience possible
Consultant (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYFebruary 7, 2017
Ridiculous personalities and unearned egos run amok in this joke of an agency. Leadership at every level is either pathetic or non-existent. The inmates are literally running the asylum here. Senior directors could not be more incompetent, and it's pretty clear they hang onto their jobs because they know where the bodies are buried. Interbrand NY is a nest of snakes. Wild overpromises and outright deceit are institutionalized practices at this place, proof that Omnicom provides zero oversight. If you're a zero-talent scumbag, this is the place for you.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Way too many to list here, but institutionalized deceit is definitely one.
Inspiring and Fun internship
Marketing Research Project Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 8, 2017
Completing a marketing project for this company was extremely fun and inspiring. I was able to gain hands-on experience. Co-workers were very helpful and respectful.
Dynamic and Productive
Senior Consultant (Senior Manager) (Current Employee) –  Manila, ARJune 30, 2016
Work is very flexible that allows me to work on my own schedule. Meetings are short but very production, which allows us to get back to our tasks and not waste time.
Amazing place to work
Strategy Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2015
Everyone at the company is extremely smart and have a work hard play hard mentality. The management is making the right changes and leading the company in the right direction to make Interbrand a force in the industry.
Very unstable work place.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OhioOctober 31, 2014
They hire a lot of freelance workers and let them go without consideration of peoples livelihood. It has a reputation of a revolving door, people come and go.
Pros
Free food and great social atmosphere.
Cons
Unstable employment, management does not seem to have a handle on work load and employee morale.
Bad Management
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2014
Good inspired people, bad management and very poor work-life balance
Pros
Your colleagues
Cons
There is a general sentiment of negativity
Best in class
Associate Director - Strategy and Research (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioJuly 1, 2014
Best company for brand strategy and design. Talented co-workers, diverse experiences, thoughtful leaders.
Pros
Lifestyle
Cons
Irregular schedule and hours, benefits
Inspiring Place to Work
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2014
There is no typical work day at Interbrand. Working on a mix of client teams, project types and internal teams no day is the same. This makes for an exciting work day as long as you can be flexible! The best thing about Interbrand is the people. During my time here I've worked with the nicest, smartest and most inspiring individuals. Overall, the most enjoyable part of the job of Program Management is being able to see a project through, working in partnership with clients and internal teams towards an aligned end goal.
Pros
Smart people, great clients
Cons
Unpredictable hours, high level of expectation on personal commitment and time
Productive and fun workplace with amazing company culture
New Business Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2014
As an intern, a typical day at work involved splitting my time between my duties for the New Business team and working on the rebranding strategy for a nonprofit agency in NYC. This job taught me about time management, how to work in a team, and how to be proactive. My co-workers were supportive and their passion for their jobs was inspiring. My relationships with co-workers tied into the most enjoyable part of my experience at Interbrand, which was being part of the company culture. From weekly happy hours on Fridays to the company wide beer pong tournament, everyone in the office genuinely enjoyed being with one another, and when it came time to get work done, they were more productive because of their strong relationships.
Pros
Snack bar, weekly happy hours in the summer, reasonable lunch breaks
Great place to work.
Photographer / Digital Imaging (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 12, 2013
I enjoy the creative atmosphere, and the people I interact with everyday. Great team work within the office.
Continuously generating smart ideas - need to bring your A game EVERYDAY to the table
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 1, 2013
The people continue to be the reason why Interbrand is so successful. Collaboration and ideation go hand in hand in this fast paced environment.
Pros
Work hard play hard - Great internal workshops to sharpen your thinking
Cons
non - hello i work there :)
Productive and encouraging environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2012
The management and employees interact with each other in a professional respectful manner. You are constantly learning new things on a daily basis.
Pros
stable work schedule, great benefit and people
Cons
n/a
Positive office culture, full of passionate and innovative people
Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2012
A wonderful environment to be surrounded by intelligent people who are passionate about branding
Pros
free daily breakfast, weekly in-office happy hour
Cons
rigid compensation and promotion cycle rules, office politics