InterCall

Internship (Current Employee), West Point, GADecember 17, 2014
Answered entermodes.
Fun environment.
Excellent managers
A very refreshing place to work.
Audio Support Agent (Current Employee), West Point, GADecember 17, 2014
The people at InterCall were very friendly. I loved what I did there and all the people I got to speak with on a daily basis. This job made me feel important.
Conference call center
Event Operator (Former Employee), Valley, ALDecember 11, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed talking and helping our customers.
Cons: expensive healthcare coverage.
When I was employed with InterCall, I learned a lot of helpful computer, team work, and professional tips. My basic day at InterCall would consist of answering entermodes and leading high profile conference calls along with telephonic court calls. I would consider myself a team work, I am very easy to get along with and I always try to help my co-workers – more... in anyway possible. – less
Summary of my job Duties at Intercall
Event Specialist Operator (Former Employee), Newnan, GADecember 11, 2014
a typical day was being able to multi taste and connecting multiple callers to different conference calls in a fast paced environment, and being able to type 25 words per minute as wells as passing a quarterly exam. A typical work day was fast paced with speaking to multiple clients and assisting them with the needs of their conference calls.
A good start
Technician (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 9, 2014
A good place to gain working experience in an office setting. Potential to grow with the right skills, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
Tedious
Event Operator (Former Employee), West Point, GADecember 4, 2014
Pros: i had an amazing supervisor.
Cons: benefits, hours.
Not a bad company to work for. I learned quite a bit IT and computer wise. I enjoyed my coworkers but some of the upper management were very hard to interact with or associate with.
Good Company
Digital Media Specialist (Current Employee), Duluth, GADecember 3, 2014
Pros: overall decent
Cons: management should listen to clients and employees
Good technical conferencing platforms with good management and flexible hours. 401k is matching and overall good benefits
Busy, and ever changing
Customer Service / Scheduler (Former Employee), Newnan, GADecember 2, 2014
Pros: long term friendships
Cons: management
As scheduler a typical work is never typical, forever changing with day
learned patience and true professionalism
management was biased, and needed further training
co-workers some good some bad
Hardest part was dealing with immediate supervisor
Enjoyable-friendships made
Great Place, Great Connections
Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2014
I had a great experience working as an intern here. The work was challenging and useful and the connections you get working there are great.
I am very, very outgoing....spent my career on the phone selling myself and my product
National Event Services Consultant (Current Employee), Wyckoff, NJNovember 21, 2014
Pros: education
Cons: lay-offs/reorganization may be coming
In the short time i spend at InterCall (just short of a year), an entire new world was revealed to me....the world of computers and all they can do! On Wall St I worked with Bloombergs and thats it, I never knew what Outlook was!!! I was hired at InterCall because of what type of person I am....smart, articulate, well-read, lots of fun, enthusiastic, – more... team-player, etc. The education I have had at InterCall in the short time spent here is unreal...I learned so much in one year then I did over my 20+yr career trading municipal bonds, that was an entirely different scenario altogether!! I love my job at InterCall as I test my communication skills every single day and I learn something new every single day. I love to learn and I love a challenge, if my job is too easy I will become bored and disinterested.
thank you for your consideration! – less
Very unclear expectations, management and a stressful training process.
Web Event Specialist (Former Employee), Portland ORNovember 3, 2014
Pros: lunches, good pay, benefits, pot lucks, down time between work.
Cons: poor management, poor training, high stress.
When I was interviewed they weren't clear to me about what kind of job I was applying for. Web conferencing, aka reading scripts and doing tech support for huge companies having "virtual events" were what I was signing up for. The environment wasn't awful, there was down time in between work loads and most of my coworkers were pleasant. My supervisor – more... was pretty off hand, but at the same time we had Friday check in's and strange interactions. I really disliked that aspect of this job. Management was detached, uninterested and only concerned when something would fail, even after you express concern. Not for me. – less
I love the Customer Service field.
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), Newnan, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: i had to attend special lunch meetings concerning the company.
Cons: there was a lack of team work.
Working at InterCall was a great experience. It was great talking & meeting new individuals everyday. This job was truly a challenge in a good way. I love to work with my hands & help other people & I was able to do this while working for InterCall.
Fast past
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee), West Point GASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches on high call volume days
Cons: high stress
Fast past working with some of the top companies in the world.
Productive day at the Call Center
Team Lead (Current Employee), West Point, GaSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: poor pay, poor management
I think the company could do lots of improving with the pay and the managment skills. You may receive a promotion but the pay is poor. Most call center start with $13 this company only starts with $8.25 and you max out at $11.50. You receive a $.25 raise every 3 years.
It was a fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 21, 2014
we listened to music, day past really fast. got a lot of help when it was busy
Great job with good benefits.
Conference Operator (Former Employee), West Point, GAAugust 18, 2014
This job has its ups and downs, overall it was a good job. I made good money and my hours were okay. I got to speak to several different types of people on the phone all day, and loved filling in information on the computer. I worked with a lot of friends and got along with just about anyone. Some of the supervisors were definitely not a positive about – more... the job. – less
InterCall Has A Lot To Offer
IBM ACCOUNT SERVICES MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 6, 2014
I have worked with InterCall for a few years now and have found the company to be a great place to work independently while working with a team of true professionals.
My work environment is one of teamwork and professionalism.
Scheduling Specialist, Intercall (Current Employee), West Point, GaJuly 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare
i work day to day scheduling conference calls for corporations. My duties consist of insuring that the client has an operator to conduct their call with the kind of professionalism that they require. I also help maintain the capacity on the different bridges (this is what we call the internet program where the conference calls are set up and conducted) – more... to ensure that there is not too many participants calling into any one bridge, each bridge will only allow for so many participants to call in at one time and sometimes there are multiple calls going on at the same time on the same bridge, if the amount of participants outnumber the lines available on that bridge I have to make sure the operator links her main bridge to another bridge to avoid problems. I enjoy my job because my duties keep me busy and I am able to interact with clients and coworkers. The management at Intercall are fair and friendly they will discipline you if needed but they will work with you to the best of their ability. The hardest part of my job would be keeping up with the multiple requests coming in from the call floor for the operators. I work in same day so these request have to be dealt with now not later, its not really hard just can get hectic at times trying to keep the operators on a easy flow with their calls, lunches and breaks. – less
Boring
Event Operator (Former Employee), West Point, GAJuly 26, 2014
Placing lines into conferences, computer skills but not a lot to do
Higher management was not too concerning
Event Specialist (Former Employee), West Point, GAJuly 22, 2014
Cons: shortbreaks, healthcare, thinking we worked like robots.
I worked here 7 years the first two was GREAT. Then of course change came, we were bought out by another center and it went STRAIGHT down hills from there. It went from understanding mangagement to are they still human.

1 2 3 4 5

About InterCall

InterCall, a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the largest service provider in the world specializing in conference communications. – Read more