InterCall Employee Reviews

Expert Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Point, GA 31833December 22, 2017
A typical day at work was being ready as soon as your shift started until it ended to host a conference call or be the communication line on it, to assist with transcribing the call. You would also have to refresh your schedule throughout the day to make sure calls canceled or added.
great place to work, there would be days you may work on one unit and days multiple units
Conference Call Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 20, 2017
When you got to work you would find out if you were gonna be in one unit the entire day or if you were gonna be a floater for the day! Floater days were awesome because you may be in one place for a couple of hours or sometimes for maybe just 30 minutes or so before it was off to the next unit.
Pros
great pay an benifits, great work environment as well as really good management that knew how to treat employees
Cons
I personally had no complaints about the job during my time there.
Good Learning Experience
Senior Event Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GADecember 18, 2017
Inter call was a learning experience and a great first job into telecommunication. I learned a lot while I was there and if you stick with it you have the opportunity to move up. Benefits were decent.
Pros
Flexible shifts
laid back and fast paced
Audio Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 1, 2017
Answering calls all day, sitting for long periods of time, schedule items may change at anytime of the day , be able to embrace speed and change , multi-task, learning new items , and management will help you and is on task , if you like to take calls be on a computer and help others this may be a place for you.
Pros
advancement opportunities, raises, benefits, management, occasionally paid lunch provided
Cons
work from home is a pay decrease, may need to go to other location for job advancement
Operator
Expert Event Operator (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 13, 2017
Answering phone line, placing of appropriate lines where needed to be.
Fulfill all customers needs.
Company will be closing its doors as of Dec.29,2017.
Very fast paced but nice
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  West Point, GANovember 11, 2017
It's an advancement type place you quickly can advance if you want. It's very fast paced, often not staying in one place for very long. Some periods of down time following burst of business.
Pros
Fast advancements
Cons
You can not be 1 second late coming from break or you will be written up
Relaxed, decent pay, fast paced
Event Specialist Operator, West (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJuly 26, 2017
I have worked here for a little over one yr. They only have full time 2nd shift available so i had to stick to part time 1st shift. I have small kids so I needed a 1st shift and had to settle with part time.
A great learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJune 14, 2017
Awesome team and a great manager which taught me many things that I took with me to use with my next employment. I traveled with the team to Trade Shows which was a learning experience that I enjoyed. I loved meeting with clients and helping them.
Pros
Great team, easygoing
Cons
Stressful at times, face paced, long hours at times
Great Place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 13, 2017
I really enjoyed working for InterCall. I became a mom and wanted more flexibility with my children. It is a great place with great benefits. You get proper training when it comes to learning how to articulate words. This job grew me professionally and socially.
Good front desk receptionist job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 2, 2017
It was very easy to work here, human resource manager was very caring and very detailed with job assignments. Enjoyed working here, in the long run, everyone was very friendly.
Exciting, Energetic Company
Call Execution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAMay 15, 2017
With InterCall the atmosphere was a great one where the people were treated with respect. We connected people from all over the world to conference calls just by providing them an 800# to call in on...
Never again!
Senior Event Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAMay 4, 2017
2 years ago when I started employment at Intercall it seemed like a great place to work! While the pay does overcompensate for the job (really, the job is simple), the management team is out of this world rude and unorganized. The supervisors and managers are never on the same page, and will absolutely band together to get their way; right or wrong. I was greatful for the job while I had it, but a job is all it will ever be unless you are pleased with complacency.
Awesome
Senior Event Operator (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 3, 2017
This was a great place to work because the managers and lead associates were really kind, they had great social skills, and they interacted with the employees with games and prizes while feeding the employees just to host large calls at our lunch break instead of going out to eat. This company made me realize how someone could go into a company and not understand anything to an individual who is hosting court calls via telephone. I really enjoyed this job.
Pros
Environment was awesome
Cons
Messing up a line while talking to someone on a conference call and possibly being written up
My description about Intercall/West
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAApril 27, 2017
Low morale, high turnover rate. main reason why I'm still employed is because I got bills. Recently eliminated our weekend shift & shipped out to another country so we were stuck between 1st or 2nd shift part time or full time. Couldn't even recommend 3rd shift unless they getting rid of that next. The only way to keep people at this job is improve the management. Would not recommend this job to anyone unless you're in desperate need. Easy to stay here and get fired/written up.
Pros
free lunches, Pto, flexible shifts
Cons
short breaks, management, healthcare, low morale, high turnover rate
Worked remotely - Overall a good environme
IT/Linux admin/engineer (Former Employee) –  Arizona/some travelApril 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at InterCall. Working remotely was nice, but challenging since I didn't meet many of my co-workers. I found myself working very long hours, but found working from home satisfying. I look forward to working in an office environment in Arizona.
Pros
Working at home
Cons
Not meeting my co-workers in person
Stressful environment
Expert Reservations Agent / Expert Event Operator (Current Employee) –  West Point, GA 31833April 10, 2017
Micro management
Learned customer service skills.
Too many employees think they're management.
Hardest part about the job is the employees that you work with.
Most enjoyable part is that the schedule is that I get off before 4pm.
Contacted clients & scheduled calls & features needed for each conference
Account Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Gathered info from callers & sent detailed list of each caller & all info gathered to the client. Taught clients how to use the programs they offered. I worked with clients that were troubled accounts & about to leave the company. It was my job to save the accounts.
Pros
Insurance, weekends & holidays off
Cons
short breaks, short lunches, seating was extremely tight
Very productive work place, with opportunity to grow.
Senior Event Operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 17, 2017
I really liked working for Intercall, I worked there for a full year and loved it. It was my first office job, so it taught me a lot about those environments. Great management and they always gave you the option to promote and better yourself.
Pros
Free lunches, great managment
Cons
short breaks, office drama with employess.
i learned a lot in that job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2017
it was a busy place but at the same time fun because i had so many responsibilities for myself, and the people i was working with were really nice.
Call floor is a relaxed atmosphere
Lead Conferencing Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 11, 2017
Large call center space, paid lunches if work load it large, ability to socialize with co-workers on slow days. Training is in small groups for a few weeks. Trainer takes time to efficiently do their job
Pros
Atmosphere, management and training. Fast advancement
Cons
Poor pay, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterCall. Our community is ready to answer.