InterCall

InterCall Employee Reviews

Teamwork Environment and fast paced
Event Specialist Operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 8, 2016
You go into work and review your schedule and contact customers to ensure that all of the call details on the reservation are correct. Also you are to lead and execute calls throughout your schedule.

I learned how to be a team worker and help others out when they need help.

Their isn't a whole lot that I could actually say negative about management except a couple incidences. They push you to help you better yourself.

My co-workers were more like family and I enjoyed working with them all.

The hardest part of the job was when you had calls that extended over the duration that the reservation was for and runs into the set up of another call. You had to rush and get the call setup and ready in less time than scheduled.
Pros
Free lunches and other incentives
Cons
Embracing speed and change daily
A Company Reinventing Itself
Global Account executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2016
At the time I was there I represented two organizations. InterCall and their acquired company for Unified Communications, re-branded as West IP. The message to prospects was confusing in terms of our identity and believe in the end the two sales forces should not have been combined into one representative for both.
Great job in this area for little experience
Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 27, 2016
As long as you come in and want to do your job, you shouldn't have any problems. There are 4 periods during the year that are very busy, but that only provides more opportunities for you to receive and participate in overtime.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement, Overtime Pay, attendance is very lenient
Cons
Hard to get full time
Great Experience and Training
AUDIO SUPPORT AGENT (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 18, 2016
I love working here, the people and environment is great. I love all my supervisors and everyone is on your side. They take into account your life style and want to help you reach your goals.
All about business needs
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Point, GANovember 4, 2015
Over the years, the company lost focus on the people that actually make the customers happy and also lost focus on the important part that their management team plays in the day to day functions at work to ensure that all customer are happy when their event is over.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Some good management
Accounts Receivables Specialist/Cash Applications (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAOctober 26, 2015
Thankful to be employed for 14 years. There is good management within the company. I learned a lot working with this company
Exciting place
audio support agent (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAOctober 9, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. It was a nice place where you could grow and develop. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day.
An average place to work
Expert Event Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GASeptember 30, 2015
It's not a hard job. You can learn a lot of skills. You can move up very quickly. Sometimes there was a lot of miscommunication. A lot of co-workers are very helpful. I was part time and still received vacation and holiday pay. There are very good vacation benefits. The only downside to the job is you move up quickly and make decent money but if you are there for many years your pay doesn't go up very much. Once you are getting top pay you don't receive anymore raises. It is a good job temporarly but maybe not a good idea for something long term.
Pros
Move up quickly, a lot of experience
Cons
Pay is good at first but for long term the pay isn't very good
Wonderful place to work with flexible hours and great benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Point, GASeptember 29, 2015
Wonderful place to work. Management has an open door policy and are all family oriented. InterCall is a corporate America work place with the feel of a mom and pop work atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of working at InterCall were my co-workers, both in office and over seas.
Pros
Life, Health, and Dental benefits, vacation, and 401K
Cons
10 min breaks, and 50 min lunches
Show me the money
Operations Zone Trainer (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 29, 2015
worked for Intercall, a Subsidiary of West Corporation for 11 years. It was a great place to work until a couple years ago. Quarterly and end of the year bonuses stopped. No more Holiday parties! We got a raise every 3 years, which was only a quarter. So as the cost of living went up, the company was not very considerate. Next health premiums went up as well. Management in my department worked remotely from the primary call center, which was good in teaching me the skills of self management. But became a downfall as I felt used and unappreciated. It was if I was talking to strangers. But the most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers and coworkers.
Pros
free lunches on high volume days, team contests
Cons
25 cents raise every 3yrs, rising healthcare premiums, no room to advance
Advancement
Event Expert Operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan GaAugust 26, 2015
I've been with this company for over 11yrs and I have maxed out as far as pay and advancement. I love the people I work with, but I'm looking for something full time with good pay.
Pros
Good Hours
Call Center
Conferencing Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 6, 2015
Led and executed conference calls. Roughly 4 a day.
The hardest part of the job is listening to calls that aren't interesting. Best part of the job is high profile people call in to discuss major issues.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No lunches can be inconvenient at times
Productive and professional yet layed back workplace.
CourtCall Audio Support (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJuly 11, 2015
InterCall is a great place to work. With that being said, the only downside is that the pay rate should be raised for the extensive training and tedious daily work performance required.
Pros
Onced properly trained the work isn't hard.
Cons
Pay rate.. Not fit for adulthood necessities.
Very Productive and always learn something new
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gwinnett, GAJuly 10, 2015
I was working as a supervisor for A&A brothers paint and my job was to supervise different construction groups and make sure their jobs are being done correctly.
Pros
Learning new things daily
Cons
Working outside at all times
I would not recommend this company
Expert Account Specialist /Team Lead (Current Employee) –  West Point GaJuly 8, 2015
Use to be a great company to work for but so much has been taken away every time the company is sold to a new owner. Current have been at the same pay for the last 5 years no more raise available.
Pros
Its a job you will get comfortable at and stay long time.
Cons
Its a job you will get comfortable at and stay long time. Not great salary.
Great Place to work
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJuly 5, 2015
Great company for growth and experience. Good 401K and health benefits. I would recommend this company to a friend for seeking employment.
Pros
Good pay for small amount of work you are required to do.
Cons
No bonuses
IF the pay was better this would be the ideal for a person and a possible career
Halo Quality Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAJune 22, 2015
The personal time given is excellent and also the shift if you are full time is nice especially if someone works 1st shift.
Pros
off everyweeknd, free lunches some days, holidays off
Cons
in need of a raise for everyone
No Potential to move up. Awful Management
Expert Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJune 11, 2015
Lack of Management and Management Skills
No lunches on certain days
Co Workers are childish
Does not care about Medical Conditions
Does not care if your family is sick
Most enjoyable part of job is when a customer gives praise because it is not received from employer.
great company to work for
Lead Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 7, 2015
I know they are a great company and they give you the option to grow with the company if you choose to as long as you are willing and put the dedication it takes to succeed.
Pros
`Can grow with the company easily
Work day
Responsible for acting (Current Employee) –  west point GAJune 3, 2015
This is a good company. I enjoy my job but I am ready to better myself. I look forward to seeing what opportunities come my way.