Interceramic Employee Reviews

Good company with good benefits
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 2, 2016
I enjoyed working here until the heavy season hit. I would achieve my standard plus however it was never enough. I was only a temp in their eyes which didn't bother me however they should care more about the employees personal lives instead of working them 60+ hours a week.
Pros
good company with good benefits
Cons
too hectic and not organized
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Garland, Tx.October 22, 2015
It is a nice place to work, clean environment, safety is the number one objective, and you interact with very qualified people.
very nice place to work with a friendly work enviroment
Warehouse clerk, forlift driver csr (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 28, 2015
dish network is a very good company to work for : they offer good benefits and the opportunity to grow. I have learned to work as a team and to be proficient at what I do
Great work environment.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMJune 30, 2015
Excellent work place, good boss. I only wish I could've stayed a lot longer than I did, unfortunately certain things occurred at that time.
Experienced Teamwork and Learning Environment
Stone Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Foshan, ChinaAugust 1, 2014
A normal day starts early checking the emails I receive in China from Mexico and USA, it is necessary to match prompt responses in different time zones.

The outsourcing office where I work in China now is mainly divided in a technical area and another administrative and commercial area, is a multidisciplinary work environment that allows me to access a global learning process of the business.

The management of teams in relation to my current job is related to leading groups of people within the supplier companies where a business relationship exists.

My colleagues in the China office is formed of a multicultural team of people from Mexico, China and Europe, which I believe helps to develop my interpersonal skills.

The most difficult part of my actual job position is certainly having my permanent residence in China.

The part I enjoy the most is the dynamic work, my activities require constant movement, business trips, meetings, field work and office activities also.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Living in China
nice lunch room
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 9, 2013
I learned how to use AC motor drives
My coworkers were the friendliest people
it was a challenging job
material handler (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 5, 2013
I tackled a variety of areas on the job , pulled orders for different vendors as well as customer orders , small sample orders for road shows shipping via ups / fed ex , freight orders also , co- workers were great , management was ok , most fun about the job I got to travel with the job to train people in different states for the opening of a new distribution center
Pros
we had bbq's or lunch was catered
Cons
overtime was great
Fun work place, good equipment to work with
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 9, 2012
Good working hours, good enviromental, good example of working place.
Pros
free katsup and peper bags, microwave
Cons
good medical insurance, short breaks
ambiente laboral bien
promotor (Former Employee) –  home depot senderoJanuary 30, 2017
La empresa en si es buena oos unicos detalles son que el sueldo es bajo las horas extras no las pagan te tienes que quedar si no viene tu compañero sin importar si tienes otras cosas que hacer personales mucha precion laboral y sobre objetivos hostigamiento por el celular sin capacitaciones al entrar etc etc.
Pros
trabajo de planta y prestaciones
Cons
bajo sueldo mucha precion laboral horas extras no pagadas etc.