InterDent Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Avoid!
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJune 17, 2016
Although, I have learned a lot from this company I also realized that the best thing I did was leaving the company. There was no more room for growth or even a review! Management was too busy trying to impress everyone that they neglect their whole department. The list of CONS are endless!!!!! or and FAVORITISM IS VERY HIGH with this company!

Also I feel like management(s) are going through midlife crisis!!!! If you never believe in a super being...this is the time you should start! This company needs prayers and if you even think to apply for any position for this company...you need to get BLESSED!

Good luck and please take this review into consideration because there is no sugar coating just pure brutal honesty.
Pros
lenient and flexible
Cons
managment are imcompetent, reviews are only for favorite people, may give you advice but never follow their own, don't take responsibility, doens't allow staff to grow
High expectations...low compensation
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 22, 2015
A company that wants more, more, more but rewards only high management. Most of the "workhorses" have not had raises or even cost of living consideration for 5+ years
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Micro managment, frustrating at all levels. The more you work the more they want
Great company. Allowed employees the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis.
Accounts Payable Lead (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJune 12, 2014
I had to opportunity to obtain most of my experience working for this company. They allow employees to learn as we worked in a friendly environment.
Small corporate office
Insurance Biller (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 17, 2014
This office was closed. It was a small corporate office.
Good work atmosphere, since it was a small office.
Corporate Dentistry
General Dentist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 10, 2012
I really enjoyed the people that I worked with as well a the patients. The facility was modern and up to date .
Pros
reimbursed employees professional fees/expenses.
Interdent was a good a compnay to work for until the company was downsizing
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CaliforniaSeptember 13, 2012
Typically I would ready my patient area rooms, sterilize intruments, take radiographs of patients and perform prophylaxis for patients as well as Oral Health Instruction and help set up future appointments for patients. I would assist the dentist in treatment and am adept at 4 handed dentistry and could assist in whatever department I was needed; however I was assigned to one dentist but also worked with the hygienist.