Electronic Trading Support Analyst
Interest Rate Swap Trading Platform
New York, NY, US
NYC swaps trading platform seeks highly motivated individual to join their operations and trading support team. The candidate will be expected to liaise with institutional buyside customers, swaps dealers and institutional sales personnel.
Responsibilities include: customer onboarding, derivative trade support, troubleshooting user issues, monitoring internal systems, ad-hoc reporting. Candidates will be expected to interact with traders and their technology and operations support teams. Experience in financial services and a passion for learning technology is a prerequisite.
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance industry: Exchanges, Broker Dealer, Bank, Hedge Fund
- Bachelor’s in Finance; computer science/information technology concentration a plus
- Strong ability to problem solve, perform critical thinking, and handle multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly motivated, results-oriented quick-learner
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to manage relationships with customers, internal teams and third party vendors
- Proficiency in mainstream office software (esp. MS Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat)
- Series 7, Trade Support, and Salesforce experience a plus
Compensation: Competitive Salary & Bonus eligible
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard