Interface, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Used to be a good place to work. Not anymore
Flunky (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAOctober 22, 2017
I was released after 19 years over s rumor. Nothing on my record no proof. You can make up something about someone and take it to HR and they can get fired over nothing If your not in their click you can forget about anything there. That goes from thesi called plant manager on up the ladder. They do the same things and get a pat on the back. Very screwed up place.
Disgusting. Probably why they keep "rebranding" - Scottsdale offfice
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 25, 2017
Hostile work environment. Avoid at all costs unless you want to front a class action. Their goal is to drive you to suicide. They pride themselves on workplace bullying. Think you are intelligent enough to overcome? You will hate yourself working at Butherus Dr, Scottsdale. It's a shell company for the sole purpose of government contracts. Avoid.
Awful managers
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAAugust 9, 2017
At kyle 3 department manager upholds manager wrong doing and harassing activities I was harassed daily until the point I filed complaint but the dept manager covered it up
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Manager I uneducated and awful
interface takes care of its emplyees.
picker, forlift (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJuly 15, 2016
I worked for interface almost 7 months...I was a order picker, but I was let go in dec..2015 due to some medical problems..but to this day I feel as though I was discriminated against..
Pros
interface takes care of its emplyees..
Cons
veryhot in the summer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interface, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4