interface rehab Employee Reviews

Not tappreciated with our hardwork and pay less
Compliance and Quality Improvement Mentor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2016
I have great co workers, but its just the management and supervisors who doesn't know how to value our hardwork. and we are paid way too low with the kind of job we do.
A good place for new graduates to start to develop skills.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 25, 2016
A good place for new graduates to start to develop skills. Very little interaction with supervising OTs. The COTA is usually on their own.
Productive and learn new things everyday
OT aide (Rehab Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAMay 24, 2016
I start doing staff scheduling everyday. Communicate with the staffing coordinator to make sure we have coverage for each day needs. Rehab staff are friendly, helping each other and have good communication regarding patient's care.
Good learning place
Physical Therapist (SNF) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 10, 2016
Good working place, Good co-workers, Dynamic management, Good benefits. Patient pool is good and good place to learn and grow. Hierarchy system is easy. Provides sponsorship. Work hours are ver flexible.
Helpful Staff
Rehab aide/administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 6, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people. I couldn't imagine sitting at a computer all day, day in and day out, with little to no face-to-face interaction. Being able to impart some knowledge about how to do an activity more efficiently to reduce pain and decrease risk of re-injury or exacerbation is also rewarding. The hardest part of my job is transferring heavy-set clients and doing PROM with subacute patients.
Not enough staff
Staff PT and Director of Rehab (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 1, 2015
Unrealistic expectations, company does not provide enough staff to complete all treatment sessions and documentation in a timely manner.
like a family
Administration aide (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 3, 2015
Potlucks are awesome feels like family everyone tries to celebrate co-workers birthdays and holidays. Benefits is awesome, co workers are wonderful, all department working as a team. Clients are happy from relatives to all personnel working in the facility. great work atmosphere everyday. love it.....
Low Pay
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Placentia, CAMarch 23, 2015
I have nothing bad to say about the work environment.
All my co-workers and immediate superiors where good people that were willing to teach.
My only problem was the pay.
I ended up doing a lot more than what was expected of me.
My review was excellent, so much so that my manager fought for me to get a bigger raise than the $1 that was offered, because he knew my work ethic and also knew I took on more than I was suppose to.
At the end of the day the controller and owner of the company had the last word.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
pay
Fun workplace
PT Aide (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2014
Great Rehab team, everybody respected each other and helped with any treatment.
Pros
great staff
Cons
los salary
fun work place
Billing Analyst Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAAugust 11, 2014
Great place to work and learn. Great employees and managers
Solid successful company
In-House Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Placentia, CAApril 3, 2014
interface rehab provides comprehensive rehabilitation (Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy) on a long term contractual basis to the various medical settings throughout Southern California.
Good Facility
Physical Therapist Asst/Asst. DOR (Current Employee) –  Lawndale, CAOctober 29, 2013
My facility and my coworkers are fantastic despite the challenges of the facility being a focus facility. The Company itself is challenging to work for.
Stepping Stone to Reach Other Careers
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Placentia, CAJune 11, 2013
It is a great place to gain hands-on experience from having no experience at all. Interface really does let you learn and adapt. There are constant interactions with all levels of employees, whether it is out in the field or to peers in the corporate office. Upper management is always available; however often times they may not know all the answers. Therefore, it only makes you work harder in analyzing data and gain more knowledge through your own investigations. Everyone in the office works diligently in their own departments. However, when there are changes in structure or data information, often times the workload may delay the communication to other departments until it's too late. Interface gives enough office work experience to perhaps develop you into other career paths.
Pros
clean environment, most have own offices and no cubicles, annual company summer picnics
Cons
strict timekeeping system, intense workload in high volumes
varitey of work settings.
Rehab Technician (Current Employee) –  anahiem, caJune 3, 2013
Able to learn alot. Variety of settings was a plus. Co workers from all around the world, literally. Learned about different cultures. Hardest part of the job was finding work, when the census in your building dropped. Best part about the job, CLIENTS (patients).
They take good care of their employees.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJanuary 3, 2013
Enjoyed working with everyone here. Everyone is friendly, helpful and very approachable, even the big bosses!
Pros
healthcare, ptos

2.8