Interface Security Systems

Interface Security Systems Employer Reviews

Company is moving more job function to the Corporate level.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Greenville, MSAugust 14, 2014
i believe by moving the job function of the branch offices to the Corporate office is causing our customers which are use to calling the local office for service and sales to have to talk with customer service people. Our customers in our area want to know when they call us they are talking with someone local.
Working for interface was one of the bests jobs I had
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: laid off
Tho I did not work long, was contractor and they had major lay off, I enjoyed my time with the people and learned a whole new field of support.
No one knew their job descriptions
Receptionist (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 10, 2014
I typed contracts for 5 salesmen and worked a busy multi-line phone. You never knew what to expect from day to day. After working for the salesmen I was moved to collections which I knew nothing about. The office manager at the time was the youngest person working there and she had no experience at that position. I enjoyed working with the different people in the business, was no place to grow. The hardest part of the job was not know what job you would be given and how long you would have that job.
Productive work environment
Alarm Monitoring Representative (Current Employee), 3773 Corporate Center Drive earth city MO, 63045June 21, 2014
Pros: friendly working environment and good health benefits
Cons: gets really hectic during storms
We monitor residential and commercial alarms, and assist with troubleshooting any issues they may have. I've learned how to be patient and pay special attention to details. My co workers are equally hard working and we do a great job at getting things done in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is helping customers trouble shoot their systems. The most enjoyable part is knowing that we are making people feel safe inside their home or them knowing their business is In good hands when they are not there.
Employment
Residential Account Manager (Former Employee), Earth City, MOMay 18, 2014
Cons: taking suggestive thoughts from peer managers
For the most it was a good company to work for. I feel they may have been premature on developing a few positions via company growth. Other than that The company was great to work for.
Do not work here!
Commercial Installer (Former Employee), St. Louis, Mo.April 5, 2014
Pros: decent benefits and paid holidays
Cons: terrible operations manager and the rest of upper management, pay too low for the amount of knowledge and experience
I wouldn't work here, coworkers are always trying to throw someone under the bus and get someone in trouble, it's like being in high school all over again.The management has no clue what is going on from one day to the next. The office workers are more worried about image than doing their job. The operations manager in charge of installers and service tech hasn't a clue how to do his job and when something goes wrong it's your fault even when circumstances are beyond your control. If you like working with poor management and childish acting coworkers with mediocre pay then this is the place for you!
great company
Electronic Service Technician/Installer (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 11, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: laid off
Good benefits, good leaders, co workers are team oriented.
Nice, Clean and Productive work place
Down Home Elegance (Current Employee), 10832 Bellefontaine dr.February 25, 2014
A typical work day insisted of me waiting on tables and trying my best to satisfy my customer's. All of my co-worker's got along with one another. But, the hardest part of that job was dealing with different personalities.
Manager is Amazing
Intervention Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great manager
Cons: short breaks, rude people to work with
My Boss is super cool and understanding. Can't say the same for the rest of the people working there.
First stepping stone out of college.
Level 1 (Current Employee), Earth City, MOSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: growing company
Cons: under payed
I work a general help desk shift . I have learned a lot from senior team members but have surpassed most of them. Management is a work in progress. Most of the co-workers are nice and easy to get a long with. The hardest part of my day is dealing others left behind work. The most enjoyable is leaving for the day.
A good job for the right person.
Level 1 Security Technician (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAAugust 12, 2013
Varying assignments on daily basis.
Met a lot of nice customers.
Higher management corrupt.
All co-workers there to make a living.
Crawling around in attics not enjoyable.
Sucks
Small Business Sales Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, MSApril 16, 2013
They require to much work for to little pay. No training and management has no idea of the direction or planning they are trying to implement.
Office
Customer Service/Receptionist/Scheduler (Former Employee), Carmel, INFebruary 14, 2013
Cons: low pay
Not bad place to work. People were nice. Pay was low. Work hours were nice.
Terrible place to work!!!!
Sales (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 23, 2012
Pros: not a one
Cons: bad pay, bad benefits, no training
They offer no training and expect you to come out of the gate producing on day one. The RVP changes his mind daily and the rules even more often. Most difficult place I've ever worked!!!
Interface Security
Secure Operations Operator (Former Employee), Earth City MoJune 27, 2012
Interface is a great place to work if you do not have a family or prior commitments outside of work. They are not flexible with the schedule and you work 12 hour shifts. It is nice however to have a 3 day weekend every other week. It is a very stressful environment to work in and the managers are hit or miss. Some of them are wonderful and others are a nightmare. I left due to the fact that I had a newborn and it was impossible to balance 12 hour shifts with no compromising in attendance with a new baby at home. You work almost every holiday and every other weekend.
Typical
Residential/Small Business Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, MSApril 20, 2012
The job could be alot easier if there was a stronger support system

August 7, 2012

Typical, don't count on it,, it only gets worse,,,

Excellant workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Earth City, MOMarch 6, 2012
Pros: great work environment
The managers here really care about their employees. Interface makes you feel like family, and everyone does their part to make it work!

About Interface Security Systems

Interface Security Systems is a leading provider of security systems and monitoring services for businesses and residential customers. – Read more