Interface Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a real productive work environment
Head Paper Finisher (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, NYJune 2, 2015
This is definitely not a place for any person new and/ or fresh out of high-school with any kind of high hopes, dreams and/or great ambitions. Other than that, it is perfect for everybody else.
Unstable workplace from years past, looking for a change
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Fulton, NYOctober 16, 2012
I started working at Armstrong now known as Interface Solutions Inc. 36 years ago when I was 19 years old. The skills that I have developed were all hands on and on the job training, On an average day at work I run the storeroom,control the Inventory and purchase non stores items that are requested for the maintenance dept. to complete there work orders.I also manage the ISO PM'S (mechanical & electrical) for the Maint. Dept. The hardest part of the job is getting support from management when I need approval or the tools to perform my job. The main reason for this is that there has been a big turnover in management and fewer people to assist the workforce.The most enjoyable part of the job is when we all work together and complete the tasks in a timely manner.When finished we have a steak bake or pizza & wings, and talk about the good old days at work, and share stories from the past.
Pros
good wages
Cons
no more retirement or health ins.in future