Interface Employee Reviews

Interface really cares about their employees
Tugger Driver/ tufting op (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAMay 10, 2017
The most enjoyable things about interface is that the people are so friendly. They really care about our safety and we also have family day. Every holiday they have nice dinners for us. If anything is going on with the employees they do a thorough investigation
Pros
Great pay
Unprofessional
Talent Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bayside, FLApril 12, 2017
They laid me off without notice because I got injured at the job. Instead of just letting me go they told me they'll let me know when to come back and never did. And they owe me a check
Great, Innovative company
Creative Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2017
Great people, mission and culture. I've worked here for a little less than a year, but felt welcome right away. They truly allow you to express yourself and voice your opinions.
over worked, no benefits, no longer open
Senior Development Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 20, 2017
Very happy to have moved on. They really only care about money not ppl. Very sad to waist any time or money there. Happy to have traveled for work, but i never had a day off, and my job was always on the line. Very over worked, and disrespected.
Pros
met great ppl
Cons
not a place to work
great tour
(Iraq) ( Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 8, 2017
took a team of 10 to 25 network guy all over Iraq installed 12 system in 12 months never lose a person or any equipment great people to work for wish I could do it again
Productive and fun work place
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 27, 2017
I ran a machine and drove a stand up material handler . I loved my job it was very easy and fun. I enjoy what I do and the best worker ever . I find my job very important and I'm going to get the work done by any means
Industrial Atmoshpere
Back Winding Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GADecember 6, 2016
A typical day at work consist of putting information into a computerized system to insure the right amount of yarn for carpet to be made.
Very productive and steady work place.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAOctober 5, 2016
This is one company I would love to get hired on to.They treat their employees very well.Work is continuous.This is a very understanding company.That really care about their employees and company.
This company is experiencing growth and there are many new employees requiring guidance.
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 8, 2016
Long term employees tend to group together...making it difficult to mingle and create positive working relationships.
a company that needs to change
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAAugust 15, 2016
this company has some good qualities but some bad qualities also.the pay is good,how they do job opportunities there is good.they dont care bout what some peronnel things employees are going through that moight affect there job
i think interface is a great place to work...
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJuly 15, 2016
I worked there almost 7 months...until I was told I was gonna be let go due to my medical problems.....I they might have the right choice...but I feel discriminated ...
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
very hot to work there..
A great company to work for!
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJune 24, 2016
The culture in this company is a conserving and uplifting one. Everyone has the same passion to make carpet tiles while saving the environment with the 0 emission goal for 2020. Benefits and wages are outstanding and some of the best around. Management in most departments are well equipped and the company continues to improve with leadership development.
Pros
Pay
Cons
You have to know someone to get hired on. Hire on process a bit shady in WP.
Interesting experience
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 22, 2016
A lot can be said about this company but what appreciated the most was their patience and time put in to train new staff from what to say to how to say it, very interesting culture they promote
Love this company
Studio Coordinator (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 9, 2016
They really care about their employees. They have great benefits and a great weekly schedule. The also give tuition reimbursement for all full time employees that is enrolled in college.
me
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I am a very hard worker and would like to be at a company that I can grow. I gain hands on experience with working with consumers and also making up strategies for business growth.
Awesome If you have an affinity for prison like work environments
Vice President of Marketing and Development (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick NJSeptember 19, 2015
This WAS the worst place of business in the history of US Employment! Imagine a CEO like "Lumburg" from the movie Office Space, and work conditions like a sweatshop in China. Employees worked on commission for a company with a horrible reputation. The ownership got rich, while the employees basically work hard for weekly bonus incentives. Primarily because customer retention was too low for sales commissions to amount to much more than gas money. The company eventually went out of business and the world is now a better place...good riddance.
Fun Job
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJAugust 27, 2015
Deliver prepared sales talk, reading from script that describe
products or service, in order to persuade potential customers to
purchase a product or service, schedule appointments for sales
representatives to meet with prospective customers to attend sales
Presentations
good as a start job with no experince
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJuly 1, 2015
company doesn't offer benefits and career growth. Was a good option just for the start and for gaining some basic skills in administrative work.
Good company,
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 26, 2015
Overall Intel is a good company. It has a professional work environment with a casual dress code.Intel provides outside work events that are free for their employees.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
Yearly ranking and rating can be a little stressful
The teams that I managed worked well together on a daily basis
Regional Director Load Planning (East Region) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
Typical day at work was really a lot of problem solving while working in Logistics it is more of putting a puzzle together for the customer needs and make sure that they were met every day. In managing people in a lot of my career in the field it takes all kinds of people to get the job done. Leading them in the right direction oft their next chapter in their careers. My co-workers were pretty awesome while we all have bad days it was the managers job to turn that around to benefit the office while meeting the customers needs.

The hardest part of the job was probably staying positive while getting yelled at by the customer but you get use to it as well. You just have to realize that the customer is the one in control and they have needs to we have to meet. The best part of the job was keeping morale up by doing motivational events throughout the year. One it was tacky sock day, to holiday events like best costume for Halloween or a pot luck for Thanksgiving. It just makes the employees enjoy coming to work. We do spend most of our time at work and we should enjoy it.
Pros
Co-workers, Benefits
Cons
Too many unnesscessary meetings while still having to get your job done at the same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interface. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9