INTERFACE

INTERFACE Employee Reviews

good as a start job with no experince
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJJuly 1, 2015
company doesn't offer benefits and career growth. Was a good option just for the start and for gaining some basic skills in administrative work.
Good company,
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 26, 2015
Pros: Good company to work for.
Cons: Yearly ranking and rating can be a little stressful
Overall Intel is a good company. It has a professional work environment with a casual dress code.Intel provides outside work events that are free for their employees.
The teams that I managed worked well together on a daily basis
Regional Director Load Planning (East Region) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, Benefits
Cons: Too many unnesscessary meetings while still having to get your job done at the same time.
Typical day at work was really a lot of problem solving while working in Logistics it is more of putting a puzzle together for the customer needs and make sure that they were met every day. In managing people in a lot of my career in the field it takes all kinds of people to get the job done. Leading them in the right direction oft their next chapter in their careers. My co-workers were pretty awesome while we all have bad days it was the managers job to turn that around to benefit the office while meeting the customers needs.

The hardest part of the job was probably staying positive while getting yelled at by the customer but you get use to it as well. You just have to realize that the customer is the one in control and they have needs to we have to meet. The best part of the job was keeping morale up by doing motivational events throughout the year. One it was tacky sock day, to holiday events like best costume for Halloween or a pot luck for Thanksgiving. It just makes the employees enjoy coming to work. We do spend most of our time at work and we should enjoy it.
Fun
inventory and receiving assistant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 24, 2015
Pros: fun environment
A fun evolving environment. Matching the load and torque cells with the needs of the customer. small company but growing.
Scheduling Coordinator
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJMay 23, 2015
MY typical day would consist of logging into computer and starting up the program. I would make 250 calls a day to people who want to set an appointment to come meet with directors. I learned how to communicate to potential clients. Management was very hands on. My coworkers were great they always helped when needed. Hardest part of job was booking people to come in for an interview.
nice break area
Alarm Monitor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 23, 2015
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: long hours
Ever changing ,fast pace, best co workers, good benefits. Love the job, love helping others. Company always looking for ways to improve and grow.
WORST PLACE TO WORK
Regional Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJMay 15, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: EVERYTHING
It was by far the worst working experience in my career. Owner was extremely unprofessional and never treated any of his employees the way he should have. The rest of the management team was so scared of him they did not add value to the company. Best decision to close this company down. They were lying to customers and making promises they could not keep to just gain a dollar, Very sad!
confusing at times
tufting fixer (Former Employee), West Point, GAMarch 20, 2015
just to many wanting to be in charge, one wants it done this way and one wants it the other way and then one likes it this way and when things wasn't done right they blame you cause know one could remember they wanted that way and when you showed the e- mail you had from them they still don't remember so confusing on the way to do things
NONE Professional
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 18, 2015
Cons: short lunch and no breaks
Appointments and Outbound calls with emails
Talent Marketing Company
Viewed clients talent in the entertainment business
A family that is now being pulled apart
Director of Safety and Loss Prevention (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAMarch 18, 2015
The culture was one of a team or family while Ray Anderson was alive. Now that new leadership has taken over at the production plants, they are pushing the original team out to hire their friends from their last company.
Rewarding and Encouraging
Office Manager (Former Employee), Inglewood, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: everyone had a can do attitude
Cons: the traveling
Calling potential Clients to set up meetings.
Assisting Customers with sales.
Generate reports on Excel Spread Sheets.
A/P and A/R (Balancing, Deposits, Refunds)
Being a start up compnay I learned the importance of details.
My co-workers had the team player attitude and it was amazing to work side by side with the go getters.
I enjoy working with people, I believe that everyone that walks in your establishment should feel appreciated wether they are spending $1 or $1000, they made the choice to patronize with your company.
Reviewing on Contracts
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Prepared and reviewed contracts. I learned a lot about excel and spreadsheets. My manager was very discouraging and demeaning and this is why I left.
At the moment complicated
Recruiter (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 26, 2015
When i first started i thought this job was complicated and stressful because i had to step out of my comfort zone to actually engage in conversation to really persuade people until i got the job i'm at now i realize engaging in conversation helps people get to know you and see where you come from when you talk about your company
Sales representative
Talent Scout (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 30, 2014
Cons: immoral system for job. felt like i was scamming people and annoying them
Recruited customers to sign up for possible careers in the talent industry. This position required strong communication and negotiation skills. Met daily quota of 2-3 leads per hour. Presented success stories of people who secured jobs through the company. Collected personal information.
Competitive and stressful
Talent Recruiter (Former Employee), Cambridge, MADecember 23, 2014
Pros: being able to move around and meet new people
Cons: no breaks, standing for long periods of time
A typical day at Interface consisted of standing near a booth and scouting young talents to model, sing, dance, act, and etc. We would give them information on our no-cost interviews with producers, agencies, and etc. and sign them up. The hardest part was convincing parents that Interface was not a scam. Some people were quite rude. It was also difficult to come up with the set amount of talent needed for the hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people all day. My co-workers were not reliable as well as management.
Fun experience
Volunteer Organization for Third World (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: traveling abroad
Working with deprived families, brings personal satisfaction to me.
These cultures will never have the opportunities that we have.
It keeps me humble and appreciative.
Professionally, it strengthens my skills due to lack of modern equipment and limited supplies/resources
Great people but culture needs to change
projects (Current Employee), GeorgiaOctober 9, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of consistency
It is a good place to work at but it has some serious flaws. Depends on each person but the serious lack of communication is an issue. There is no consistency on the job hours; it is dependent on your supervisor. There is no transparency. They try and hide everything as long as possible. Some of the managers are great people but the majority are willing to throw you under the bus to get ahead.
Good job experience but very unprofessional atmosphere
MARKETING ASSISTANT & BALANCE CLERK (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: no benefits, no vacation, delayed paychecks
What I did on a daily basis:
. Basic accounting skills
· Maintain paper and electronic files
· Responsible for handling phone calls
· Basic clerical tasks
· Data entry in excel

Management was HORRIBLE. Very unprofessional surroundings, however I gained a lot of clerical/office admin experience. My coworkers were amazing, the only good thing I gained out of this place was great friendships.
Very pressuring job.
Consultant (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 29, 2014
Cons: felt pressured and didn't enjoy my time fully there.
A typical day at work was just making people give out their information for a interview with Interface. I learned how to lie really well. The management was amazing for a while, but the regional manager was very rude. Co-workers were nice and helping. The hardest part of the job was signing up people.The most enjoyable part was hearing what the customers had to say.
Loved being a manager!
Human Resources/Office Manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton/ Atlanta GAAugust 26, 2014
I would usually start the day with the accounting responsibilities and doing the daily deposit. I would then oversee various departments, doing data entry, and approving payroll from our corporate office. I would usually hold meetings to implement new policies and train all employees on company policies. I would also pass on all invoices to appropriate departments and provide training and recruiting for various departments.

1 2 3