Interface Employee Reviews in United States

A great company to work for!
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJune 24, 2016
The culture in this company is a conserving and uplifting one. Everyone has the same passion to make carpet tiles while saving the environment with the 0 emission goal for 2020. Benefits and wages are outstanding and some of the best around. Management in most departments are well equipped and the company continues to improve with leadership development.
Pros
Pay
Cons
You have to know someone to get hired on. Hire on process a bit shady in WP.
Love this company
Studio Coordinator (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 9, 2016
They really care about their employees. They have great benefits and a great weekly schedule. The also give tuition reimbursement for all full time employees that is enrolled in college.
me
PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I am a very hard worker and would like to be at a company that I can grow. I gain hands on experience with working with consumers and also making up strategies for business growth.
Awesome If you have an affinity for prison like work environments
Vice President of Marketing and Development (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick NJSeptember 19, 2015
This WAS the worst place of business in the history of US Employment! Imagine a CEO like "Lumburg" from the movie Office Space, and work conditions like a sweatshop in China. Employees worked on commission for a company with a horrible reputation. The ownership got rich, while the employees basically work hard for weekly bonus incentives. Primarily because customer retention was too low for sales commissions to amount to much more than gas money. The company eventually went out of business and the world is now a better place...good riddance.
Fun Job
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJAugust 27, 2015
Deliver prepared sales talk, reading from script that describe
products or service, in order to persuade potential customers to
purchase a product or service, schedule appointments for sales
representatives to meet with prospective customers to attend sales
Presentations
good as a start job with no experince
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJuly 1, 2015
company doesn't offer benefits and career growth. Was a good option just for the start and for gaining some basic skills in administrative work.
Good company,
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 26, 2015
Overall Intel is a good company. It has a professional work environment with a casual dress code.Intel provides outside work events that are free for their employees.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
Yearly ranking and rating can be a little stressful
The teams that I managed worked well together on a daily basis
Regional Director Load Planning (East Region) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
Typical day at work was really a lot of problem solving while working in Logistics it is more of putting a puzzle together for the customer needs and make sure that they were met every day. In managing people in a lot of my career in the field it takes all kinds of people to get the job done. Leading them in the right direction oft their next chapter in their careers. My co-workers were pretty awesome while we all have bad days it was the managers job to turn that around to benefit the office while meeting the customers needs.

The hardest part of the job was probably staying positive while getting yelled at by the customer but you get use to it as well. You just have to realize that the customer is the one in control and they have needs to we have to meet. The best part of the job was keeping morale up by doing motivational events throughout the year. One it was tacky sock day, to holiday events like best costume for Halloween or a pot luck for Thanksgiving. It just makes the employees enjoy coming to work. We do spend most of our time at work and we should enjoy it.
Pros
Co-workers, Benefits
Cons
Too many unnesscessary meetings while still having to get your job done at the same time.
Fun
inventory and receiving assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 24, 2015
A fun evolving environment. Matching the load and torque cells with the needs of the customer. small company but growing.
Pros
fun environment
Scheduling Coordinator
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJMay 23, 2015
MY typical day would consist of logging into computer and starting up the program. I would make 250 calls a day to people who want to set an appointment to come meet with directors. I learned how to communicate to potential clients. Management was very hands on. My coworkers were great they always helped when needed. Hardest part of job was booking people to come in for an interview.
nice break area
Alarm Monitor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 23, 2015
Ever changing ,fast pace, best co workers, good benefits. Love the job, love helping others. Company always looking for ways to improve and grow.
Pros
paid holidays
Worst place to work
Regional Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJMay 15, 2015
It was by far the worst working experience in my career. Owner was extremely unprofessional and never treated any of his employees the way he should have. The rest of the management team was so scared of him they did not add value to the company. Best decision to close this company down. They were lying to customers and making promises they could not keep to just gain a dollar, Very sad!
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
EVERYTHING
confusing at times
tufting fixer (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAMarch 20, 2015
just to many wanting to be in charge, one wants it done this way and one wants it the other way and then one likes it this way and when things wasn't done right they blame you cause know one could remember they wanted that way and when you showed the e- mail you had from them they still don't remember so confusing on the way to do things
NONE Professional
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 18, 2015
Appointments and Outbound calls with emails
Talent Marketing Company
Viewed clients talent in the entertainment business
Cons
short lunch and no breaks
A family that is now being pulled apart
Director of Safety and Loss Prevention (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 18, 2015
The culture was one of a team or family while Ray Anderson was alive. Now that new leadership has taken over at the production plants, they are pushing the original team out to hire their friends from their last company.
Rewarding and Encouraging
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAMarch 3, 2015
Calling potential Clients to set up meetings.
Assisting Customers with sales.
Generate reports on Excel Spread Sheets.
A/P and A/R (Balancing, Deposits, Refunds)
Being a start up compnay I learned the importance of details.
My co-workers had the team player attitude and it was amazing to work side by side with the go getters.
I enjoy working with people, I believe that everyone that walks in your establishment should feel appreciated wether they are spending $1 or $1000, they made the choice to patronize with your company.
Pros
everyone had a can do attitude
Cons
the traveling
Reviewing on Contracts
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Prepared and reviewed contracts. I learned a lot about excel and spreadsheets. My manager was very discouraging and demeaning and this is why I left.
benefits
Cons
management
At the moment complicated
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 26, 2015
When i first started i thought this job was complicated and stressful because i had to step out of my comfort zone to actually engage in conversation to really persuade people until i got the job i'm at now i realize engaging in conversation helps people get to know you and see where you come from when you talk about your company
Sales representative
Talent Scout (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 30, 2014
Recruited customers to sign up for possible careers in the talent industry. This position required strong communication and negotiation skills. Met daily quota of 2-3 leads per hour. Presented success stories of people who secured jobs through the company. Collected personal information.
Cons
immoral system for job. felt like i was scamming people and annoying them
Competitive and stressful
Talent Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MADecember 23, 2014
A typical day at Interface consisted of standing near a booth and scouting young talents to model, sing, dance, act, and etc. We would give them information on our no-cost interviews with producers, agencies, and etc. and sign them up. The hardest part was convincing parents that Interface was not a scam. Some people were quite rude. It was also difficult to come up with the set amount of talent needed for the hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people all day. My co-workers were not reliable as well as management.
Pros
being able to move around and meet new people
Cons
no breaks, standing for long periods of time