INTERFACE

INTERFACE Employer Reviews

Company requires a 7 day work week for over 2 months at 16 hour days
VP Development & Marketing (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJApril 14, 2014
Cons: the entire business structure
Hard sale preying on families most prized possessions. Their kids. No work life balance, and if you were brainwashed to believe you were helping people eventually your conscious would outweigh your paycheck. You don't have to be a con man to be a salesman. Hence the reason for my departure
Productive and team playing atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Stony Brook, NYMarch 10, 2014
I believe my years of customer service would be an asset to your company. I am a team player and give 110 percent of myself to any job I have had. My belief is the customer comes first and service with a smile whether it be over the phone or in person. Without the customer you would not be in business.
Best and most fun place I've ever been employed at.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Milford, CTFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: positive energy at work.
Cons: breaks were too short, only 15 minutes.
A typical day at work was me going, clocking in, and jump right into my assignment. When ever it was slow, I would still find something to do for me to stay busy. Sometimes, I would walk around the mall to find people to recruit and get my leads up. Overall, I would have to say the managers there were pretty friendly and were always there when you needed – more... them. They would take the time to hear you out or if you weren't reaching the days goal of leads, they would take the time to hear you out and actually cared for you. Everyone at InterFACE were mostly females but even besides that, we all got along very well and it was always all smiles and laughter. I would have to say the hardest part of working there was actually getting leads on the slowest days of the weeks which were Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays because no one really visited the mall on those days. The most enjoyable part was being there, because we always had fun but work always came first before anything. – less
Very productive and every day was a learning experience.
ASSISTANT MANAGER OF CLIENT SERVICES (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJJanuary 21, 2014
The atmosphere was very engaging and fun. Promoting a brand affiliated to fashion, make up and styling was a plus! Working as a team is so important and having the right lead even more so. We learned and implemented tactics to drive more revenue and promote our brand.
Overall good experience but no room for growth
Office Manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: engage in relationships with corporate personnel
Cons: no benefits or room for growth
Attend to all matters that are office related.
Learned how to be a more productive and detail oriented individual.
Family owned company with five managers and Vice Presidents.
Company personnel are not always professional but are open and responsive to criticism.
The hardest part of my position would be staffing and training five departments with hardworking, – more... professional individuals looking to benefit the company.
The most enjoyable part of my position is learning how to improve and achieve greater things from experienced superiors with corporate knowledge of how to run a business. – less
First job
Engineer in Training (Former Employee), Whiting, INJanuary 5, 2014
1) First job out of school
2) Working long hours
3) Lots of overtime
A family oriented company
Senior Manager - Test Architect (Former Employee), LaGrange, GANovember 26, 2013
Perfect for employees with young families.
Management is rather conservative but very respectful of their employees. Social engagement is highly encouraged in this company.
Upbeat
Talent Marketing Director (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTNovember 16, 2013
-Evaluating clients
-How to evaluate clients that come from different walks of life
-Manager's were direct in their approach and accurate with their assessments
-Co-workers were all on the same accord
-Learning to adjust when clients bring in their children and regaining their focus at times
-A client being pleased with your performance
Very Family Friendly
Senior Manager - Test Architect (Former Employee), LaGrange, GANovember 5, 2013
Pros: unlimitted sick hours
Beautiful place to work if you have young children.
Family oriented where and workers treated with respect.
THIS PALCE IS A SCAM
Receptionist (Former Employee), BOCA RATON FLNovember 4, 2013
Pros: its a scam
Cons: its a scam
THIS PLACE GOT SHUT DOWN ITS A SCAM THEY TRICK YOU INTO COMING TO SEE A DIRECTOR.
Productive place for work.
Service Transporter (Former Employee), West Point, GAOctober 26, 2013
Pros: great lunches as well as evironment awareness
Cons: needs more room in certain work areas.
Interface is fine to work in. It's just a little crowded where forklifts have to drive as well as for moving materials. I loved the paycheck. I really liked the people I worked with. l also liked the bosses as well.
Loud call-center
Schedule Coordinator (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJSeptember 26, 2013
The job was the worst i have ever had. I was hired for full-time and never received full-time hours.
Productive, fun work place
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: healthcare
I like when my day at work has been really productive and I can truly say I accomplished something. I am a team player so I enjoy working with others who are professional, polite, warm, and welcoming not to mention, a people person.
Well paying and energetic job
District Manager (Former Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great career advancement
Cons: not much employee appreciation, no work/life balance.
My day would normally consist of 9-10 hours of sales management. Driving my team that I hired and trained to reach all sales quotas. Upper Management in this company made it very hard to feel appreciated putting in all the work you did. I thrived in this company due to my drive for success and my ability to connect with my customers and my employees.
Slow paced and bad management.
Talent Scout, Model Recruiter (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 17, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: not enough hours, inconsistent staff, bad management
This was definitely a hard environment to work in for me, or for anyone. Approaching people in a shopping mall who wanted nothing to do with you was quite challenging. I never really had a steady manager and people were always getting fired left and right, there was no consistency. I loved working with most of my co-workers. The assistant manager at – more... the time was the best person to work with, and she was the only person in management who actually understood what it was to really be a talent scout. From this job I learned how to be independent because relying on others gets you nowhere. I also learned to appreciate the people I work with and the meaning of loyalty. – less
Bust fast-paced environment
Recruiter (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 17, 2013
Pros: busy workplace, friendly coworkers
Cons: short breaks, not enough leads per hour
Coworkers were upbeat and friendly.
Clients were positive and very sociable.
Recruiting young adults and teens interested in modeling, singing and acting.
It was difficult to get the leads required per hour.
I enjoyed talking to customers to get them enrolled to Interface.
produtcive
Schedule Coordinator (Current Employee), East Brunswick, NJMay 3, 2013
Pros: free lunches, lenient managers
Cons: no benefits
i love the people there! they're nothing but awesome. just booking appts for great people. my co workers were awesome.. lots and lots of laughing. harder part? booking appts sometimes. you have your bad days.

– May 9, 2013

These Interface people are pretty, happy snakes who are spitting glowing compliments, simply because they want to swallow you. If you loved them once, it wont' be for long, you will get bit!

I would work for this company again.
Business Intelligence Coordinator (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAApril 26, 2013
My overall impression of the company is positive. The company as a whole has an impressive mission to be completely sustainable by their set target date. The company lived those values through their innovative thinking and approach to continued process improvement. The company also provides great benefits.
very productive work place with good team work
Stacker (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAMarch 11, 2013
we come and have a meeting, then we put on safety equipment. After puting on safety equipment, we clock in and start our day. We learned to check fiber in the carpet. We also learned to control the amount of carpet that comes out the machine. My coworkers were very hard working and we worked together to get the job done properly. The hardest part of – more... the job was getting the cut right. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my co-workers. – less
Very Unorganized, lack of communication, Unprofessional
Call Center Training Supervisor (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: my salary
Cons: no breaks, no time for lunch, 10 to 11 hour day, not organized, things changed daily yet no communication from directors to the management team myself included, an hour away from my house.
My days changed according to which day of the week I was living in. I would come in to work on Monday or Wednesday to a list of potential new hires that were scheduled every half hour. After they watched a video about the company I would perform the new hire interview and finish with an orientation. Those who were picked were scheduled for training – more... for the next day. At the end of the Orientation I did data entry on the candidates who were picked and those who weren’t; and the reasons. On Tuesday and Thursday, I had to find a room available in the company for all day class training. While in class I went over the company policies, rules and regulations and taught them how to sell the dream of coming to Interface, how to set up appointments, communication skills, closing skills, calling scripts, sales cycle, systems etc. I ended the day with a role play based on what they learned throughout the day. The role play determined if they got the position or not. On Friday, I reviewed my training material while creating a way of organizing or build a training department. Created appointment scripts, listened to recordings, gave coaching to reps in training and existing reps as well as role plays. I didn't learn much. Interface never trained me didn’t guide me to what my responsibilities were. I had to learn by myself about the company and where the old training material was. They didn’t take much interest into training the management team from which I was part of. My co-workers were fun and very helpful due to the years of experience they had there they were able to guide me based on the job description from the former trainer. The hardest part of my job was asking my boss a business question or even for help. There was never time to guide or answer any questions. When a questioned was asked I/we were belittled and giving a quick short answer that most of the times didn’t answer the question. I enjoyed teaching. I loved being in my training room teaching the material both new and existing techniques in sales and appointment settings. – less