Intergraph Employee Reviews in United States

High turnover rate of employment, No accountability or responsibility of analyst actions.
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 8, 2016
Intergraph is not custom to change and new challenges. The tier 1 analyst are use to custom ways of operations, and management allows it. No one is held accountable for his/her actions, and management does not step up to manage responsibility or change. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with the analyst and enforcing change and better business practices however, it takes a team to accomplish these actions and not just one person. I learned if everyone is not on the same page of new challenges/change, it can be a hostile environment which turns into what is and not capable of accomplishing its goals.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
lunch relay
Not fun or challenging
Program Management / Industry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2016
Sales driven culture. Project Managers have limited chances of success. Work from home is a positive. The professional services organization is immature. Cumbersome back office processes.
Pros
Work from home is acceptable.
Cons
Immature organization
Overall View
System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALOctober 2, 2015
Interesting place to work. New building is nice and very open. There's not much room for lateral movement/advancement. Company is willing to pay for you to complete you masters program (with some restrictions). People overall are quite friendly. Upper management are personable for the most part and easy to talk to. Has a cafeteria and barista on the terrace level along with a pool table, ping pong tables and foosball tables.
Valuable & challenging experience
Senior System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 13, 2016
Enjoyed my last position at Intergraph because it provided exposure to a number of customers each with their own challenges.
Pros
varied experience
Cons
compensation
java developer
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  INApril 14, 2016
have was very hard during my inception of my job career and it was also much knowledge growing process and I got time to learn new technology like salesforce, HTML .
Proactive, result driven, friendly enviroment
Marketing and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2015
Great place to work and a supportive management.

I enjoyed the environment and had a fantastic boss who was supportive cared for her team.

I would recommend working for Intergraph.
Pros
fun, supportive, result driven team, realistic results
Cons
a lot of going back and forth on projects
Decent Company
ASSOCIATE CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 27, 2015
Decent Company to work for. Not much room for advancement. Great for entry level positions. You will wear several hats.
Pros
Cons
Advancement
Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 19, 2015
I am glad that I am a part of Intergraph. Friendly environment with supportive management . A good place to start career with.
Good place to work.
DOCUMENT REVIEW ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 17, 2013
Good place to work. Management needs to do better in keeping moral up at job. More classes are needed to keep you abreast on ever changing work structure.
Pros
medical health benefits are great! they offer a eap for workers that need extra help with life.
Cons
needs better dental insurance.
Not a bad place to work.
Design (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 11, 2013
I enjoy working here for the most part, but there is a lot of politics and bad management decisions based on politics. The pay is also much lower than most companies.
Pros
friendly employees, benefits
Cons
low pay, politics
Shipping and receiving
Assembler-Shipping and Receving clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJune 9, 2015
Shipping and receiving, check in material, duplicate discs, assembled material for kits, labeled and boxed material for shipping, received material for computers.
Pros
Learning to complete material, box it ship it in a timely matter.
Cons
No advancement
Intergarph Summary
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALDecember 5, 2012
Shift started worked on collecting and entry the data from my part of a nautical chart. I learned how to read nautical charts. The management was hard to approach the cartographer where easy to talk to if you had a problem with the chart you where working or could not identify something. My fella co-workers where easy to talk to and helpfully if they had a section of the same chart you where working on to see if you could read off there's.
The hardest part is you have no access to help from the cartographer at night then getting trained for the next step of the job and begin dropped in to it with no help.
learning how read nautical charts was fun.
Pros
easy to talk to co-workers
Cons
no access to help when you worked 2nd shift
Easy going place, great for the self-driven.
GIS Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Great people, frequent food days and activities. Good location in Madison is easy drive from Huntsville. Management goes above and beyond for those in need, and keeping employees happy. Insurance premiums are keep low.
Pros
hours, campus site (gym, ball fields, and coming soon cafeteria)
Cons
none that i can think of.
Customer Service / Interacting with clients
(Contract) - TJ Shelton- Manager (Current Employee) –  customer serviceJanuary 14, 2015
I take inbound calls from hospitals, care centers or rehab centers and i assist them with our program if they have issues with working in it. I learn that everyone is different. The hardest part of my job is trying to figure out what the issue is that they are having if I can't fix the issue I escalate it to my Tier 2's. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I speak with all kinds of people and I get to help them in assisting them with their issues.
Enjoyable
Vice President, Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 18, 2012
This was a great company to work for. I had several opportunities to grow early on in my career. I learned alot about Professional Services Management and working with external customers.
A good group of guys very tight niche
Independent Contractor- Computer Technican (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2012
Very good place to learn when new things come up, Helpful team when an issue you struggle with. Nice people in office complex.
Pros
learn new things, meet people, team help
Cons
feel out of place, sub-contractor, no advancement
Great Company
Depot Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 16, 2012
I only worked at intergraph as a temporary employee on a temporary assignment. It was an excellent experience.
very productive place
Director Eng/Manger Engineering Services (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 23, 2014
I used Intergraph for several years I find it to be a very user friendly
Pros
great enviorment
Cons
can't think of one