Intergraph Employee Reviews

Decent Company
ASSOCIATE CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Work/Life Balance
Cons: Advancement
Decent Company to work for. Not much room for advancement. Great for entry level positions. You will wear several hats.
Software Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 19, 2015
I am glad that I am a part of Intergraph. Friendly environment with supportive management . A good place to start career with.
Shipping and receiving
Assembler-Shipping and Receving clerk (Former Employee), Madison, ALJune 9, 2015
Pros: Learning to complete material, box it ship it in a timely matter.
Cons: No advancement
Shipping and receiving, check in material, duplicate discs, assembled material for kits, labeled and boxed material for shipping, received material for computers.
Customer Service / Interacting with clients
(Contract) - TJ Shelton- Manager (Current Employee), customer serviceJanuary 14, 2015
I take inbound calls from hospitals, care centers or rehab centers and i assist them with our program if they have issues with working in it. I learn that everyone is different. The hardest part of my – more... job is trying to figure out what the issue is that they are having if I can't fix the issue I escalate it to my Tier 2's. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I speak with all kinds of people and I get to help them in assisting them with their issues. – less
Easy going place, great for the self-driven.
GIS Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: hours, campus site (gym, ball fields, and coming soon cafeteria)
Cons: none that i can think of.
Great people, frequent food days and activities. Good location in Madison is easy drive from Huntsville. Management goes above and beyond for those in need, and keeping employees happy. Insurance premiums are keep low.
very productive place
Director Eng/Manger Engineering Services (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great enviorment
Cons: can't think of one
I used Intergraph for several years I find it to be a very user friendly
Not a bad place to work.
Design (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 11, 2013
Pros: friendly employees, benefits
Cons: low pay, politics
I enjoy working here for the most part, but there is a lot of politics and bad management decisions based on politics. The pay is also much lower than most companies.
Good place to work.
DOCUMENT REVIEW ANALYST (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 17, 2013
Pros: medical health benefits are great! they offer a eap for workers that need extra help with life.
Cons: needs better dental insurance.
Good place to work. Management needs to do better in keeping moral up at job. More classes are needed to keep you abreast on ever changing work structure.
Intergarph Summary
Data entry clerk (Former Employee), Madison, ALDecember 5, 2012
Pros: easy to talk to co-workers
Cons: no access to help when you worked 2nd shift
Shift started worked on collecting and entry the data from my part of a nautical chart. I learned how to read nautical charts. The management was hard to approach the cartographer where easy to talk to – more... if you had a problem with the chart you where working or could not identify something. My fella co-workers where easy to talk to and helpfully if they had a section of the same chart you where working on to see if you could read off there's.
The hardest part is you have no access to help from the cartographer at night then getting trained for the next step of the job and begin dropped in to it with no help.
learning how read nautical charts was fun. – less
Great Company
Depot Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 16, 2012
I only worked at intergraph as a temporary employee on a temporary assignment. It was an excellent experience.
Enjoyable
Vice President, Professional Services (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 18, 2012
This was a great company to work for. I had several opportunities to grow early on in my career. I learned alot about Professional Services Management and working with external customers.
A good group of guys very tight niche
Independent Contractor- Computer Technican (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2012
Pros: learn new things, meet people, team help
Cons: feel out of place, sub-contractor, no advancement
Very good place to learn when new things come up, Helpful team when an issue you struggle with. Nice people in office complex.