Intergraph

Intergraph Employer Reviews

Not a bad place to work.
Design (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 11, 2013
Pros: friendly employees, benefits
Cons: low pay, politics
I enjoy working here for the most part, but there is a lot of politics and bad management decisions based on politics. The pay is also much lower than most companies.
Good place to work.
DOCUMENT REVIEW ANALYST (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 17, 2013
Pros: medical health benefits are great! they offer a eap for workers that need extra help with life.
Cons: needs better dental insurance.
Good place to work. Management needs to do better in keeping moral up at job. More classes are needed to keep you abreast on ever changing work structure.
Intergarph Summary
Data entry clerk (Former Employee), Madison, ALDecember 5, 2012
Pros: easy to talk to co-workers
Cons: no access to help when you worked 2nd shift
Shift started worked on collecting and entry the data from my part of a nautical chart. I learned how to read nautical charts. The management was hard to approach the cartographer where easy to talk to if you had a problem with the chart you where working or could not identify something. My fella co-workers where easy to talk to and helpfully if they – more... had a section of the same chart you where working on to see if you could read off there's.
The hardest part is you have no access to help from the cartographer at night then getting trained for the next step of the job and begin dropped in to it with no help.
learning how read nautical charts was fun. – less
Great Company
Depot Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 16, 2012
I only worked at intergraph as a temporary employee on a temporary assignment. It was an excellent experience.
Enjoyable
Vice President, Professional Services (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 18, 2012
This was a great company to work for. I had several opportunities to grow early on in my career. I learned alot about Professional Services Management and working with external customers.
A good group of guys very tight niche
Independent Contractor- Computer Technican (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2012
Pros: learn new things, meet people, team help
Cons: feel out of place, sub-contractor, no advancement
Very good place to learn when new things come up, Helpful team when an issue you struggle with. Nice people in office complex.
Freedom in Work
System Administrator (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 20, 2014
Good in management
Skilled Co-workers
Training to New Advanced Technologies
Good placed to work
SalesForce Developer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 17, 2014
good in work.how to communicate with the co workers and how to analyse the requirement i learned from there. my co workers are having helping nature.
NICE
GIS Consultant (Former Employee), LisboaJuly 18, 2013
nice place to work. Good company & good people............................................ .. . . . .

About Intergraph

They like wide open spaces at Intergraph -- and city streets, too. The company provides spatial information management software, – Read more