Intergraph Employee Reviews

User support, software certificaiton and internal data and system support
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 5, 2017
Supplied internal and external user support. Certified software application to make user experience better, Employees worked together to accomplish the gold.
Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework.
Security Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 22, 2017
I have been working at Intergraph full-time (More than 1 years) as a consultant for CRYPTEK.

Pros:

Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework, from home.

Cons:

Can feel like there is no path to move upwards in the company or further along in your career.
Pros
Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework, from home.
Cons
Was a good place to work for a call center.
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALOctober 26, 2017
Working at a call center like Intergraph is stressful but so is almost any call center. The pay was nice and the staff were friendly. I don't remember if they gave any benefits but overall I would say that it was a good place to work.
Intergrahh
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2017
The training was great, just did not get paid very well , left after two years and went to Benchmark. I met very nice people that I still see and talk to after I left the company. The management was very nice when I asked to change shifts, as needed for may children's situation getting to school. I feel they were a very good starter job for manufacturing. I really learned a lot for them.
Good Company
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 24, 2017
A typical day was working independently. I learned how to build computers. My manager was very nice. If you worked well alone then this a job for you. Everyone was very helpful. I was part of a team.
Pros
work alone
Cons
temporary employment
Good technology company but VP level management can be hard to work with
Global Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 12, 2017
Overall good company to work with, but limited options to move up past the Manager level to Director or VP level. I would recommend this company to professionals just getting started.
Pros
Work from home, Travel
Cons
VPs
used to be a good company!
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 14, 2017
Low wages, no bonuses, zero job security, frequent layoffs, inconsiderate management, uncomfortable work environment. Cant think of a single person who actually likes it there. Everyone is just thankful to be employed...until the next surprise lay off. This past year management notified our dept that we were being laid off..and then asked us to donate money to another dept so they could have a really good Christmas! What a bunch of idiots..
Pros
Cons
no advancment youre either a button pusher or a manager. nothing in between
Intergraph
Electronic Tech Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 20, 2017
I miss the travel - was in trade show division which was closed. I would still be with them had this not happened, of course i would not have the family I have now, on the road all the time is no way to have a family.
Pros
got to travel
Cons
long hours on the road
Nice place to work
Electronics Instructor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 5, 2017
Started early and ended at a good time of the day. Overall management supported you, but did have an issue with fellow employee. Thought it could have been better handled. I still enjoyed working there
Pros
great pay
Cons
if you left, you wouldn't be hired back
It's an okay job for a stepping stone into the IT field, but not a good choice to build a career there.
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 24, 2017
The job is okay for an entry level position. They ask a lot of their employees and pay a low wage with very little room for growth and almost no chance of being hired on permanently with benefits.
Unexpected Lay Off
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 22, 2017
Unexpected Lay Off

The company was fine ... they came to my rescue when I needed a job in my field. The worst part was that I woke up one morning and all that I had worked for was over abruptly.
Great Place to Work
Resident Technical Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2017
Great place to work and I would have stayed however I was not in a good point in my life to commute or relocate. The staff is great and the management even better
Computer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 14, 2016
Great place to work. Fun environment with lots of learning and daily challenges. The work experience i have ever worked for. Paid vacation and Holidays. Very responsive to my requests and answers in a timely fashion. Work is very easy and challenging at the same time. Very stress free environment. Great co-workers and overall team
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Poured money into a new building to attract younger crowd, doesn't care about existing employees.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 19, 2016
Went through several lean years only to watch the company pour millions into a new building in order to attract younger, cheaper employees. Existing employees get little to no advancement opportunities and about the only thing to look forward to is a cost of living raise. There is little upward or even lateral mobility in the company.

There is little real long term direction in the company with not much to look forward to except meetings, meetings and more meetings.

The benefits package has also consistently gotten worse year over year.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Benefits, meetings, lack of mobility in the company
Not fun or challenging
Program Management / Industry Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2016
Sales driven culture. Project Managers have limited chances of success. Work from home is a positive. The professional services organization is immature. Cumbersome back office processes.
Pros
Work from home is acceptable.
Cons
Immature organization
High turnover rate of employment, No accountability or responsibility of analyst actions.
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 8, 2016
Intergraph is not custom to change and new challenges. The tier 1 analyst are use to custom ways of operations, and management allows it. No one is held accountable for his/her actions, and management does not step up to manage responsibility or change. The most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with the analyst and enforcing change and better business practices however, it takes a team to accomplish these actions and not just one person. I learned if everyone is not on the same page of new challenges/change, it can be a hostile environment which turns into what is and not capable of accomplishing its goals.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
lunch relay
Valuable & challenging experience
Senior System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 13, 2016
Enjoyed my last position at Intergraph because it provided exposure to a number of customers each with their own challenges.
Pros
varied experience
Cons
compensation
java developer
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  INApril 14, 2016
have was very hard during my inception of my job career and it was also much knowledge growing process and I got time to learn new technology like salesforce, HTML .
Proactive, result driven, friendly enviroment
Marketing and Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2015
Great place to work and a supportive management.

I enjoyed the environment and had a fantastic boss who was supportive cared for her team.

I would recommend working for Intergraph.
Pros
fun, supportive, result driven team, realistic results
Cons
a lot of going back and forth on projects
Overall View
System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALOctober 2, 2015
Interesting place to work. New building is nice and very open. There's not much room for lateral movement/advancement. Company is willing to pay for you to complete you masters program (with some restrictions). People overall are quite friendly. Upper management are personable for the most part and easy to talk to. Has a cafeteria and barista on the terrace level along with a pool table, ping pong tables and foosball tables.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intergraph. Our community is ready to answer.