INTERIM HEALTH CARE

INTERIM HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

cleaned and maintained rooms for guest
Patient Advocate (Former Employee), Canton, MIMay 12, 2015
Pros: day shift and incentive
Cons: amount of rooms in a short period of time
we would have 18-23 rooms to clean on a shift ,with an expected time out which made getting hours in and job done well, we were scored and graded on job effective and performance. Management was not experienced enough to handle the schedule to get the best performance required. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. Hardest part of job was to meet requirements in allotted time. Most enjoyable is the incentive to do better and have better quality of job done correctly
nice place to work
Human Resources Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Newark, OHApril 13, 2015
People where very helpful and friendly from what i could see as an intern at interim healthcare is that they care alot for there patients and there employees that took care of those patients all in all it was a great experience.
Supervisors
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Lemont Furnance, UniontownApril 9, 2015
Supervisors are rude!! I have experienced very rude supervisors that yell at clients in their own home. Has not benefits.
DONT WORK HERE
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Norton Shores, MIApril 7, 2015
Pros: really you can make your own schedule
Cons: everything
I worked for Interim Healthcare for a little over 5 or 6 months and it was a joke. My clients for the most part were amazing. Interim doesn't care about the employee at all. I put about 7000 miles on a new car in maybe two months because the old car i had literally blown up. I quit when I was having a car issue with my new car because this winter I ended up stuck five times in peoples driveways but of course Interim doesn't care. Very unorganized the office gals don't stay long at all. I never met my boss. The other caregivers didn't do their job and others are left to pick up the slack. You don't get paid enough to do what they want you to do. The cheated me out of money. when I was hired they told me what I was going to be making when review time came along my hourly wage of what I was told wasnt right so I was making less than I was when I thought I was hired. Honestly this company needs to be shut down.
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 4, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: lots of caling off from employers
Management is consistent and stable. Somewhat work to help you find enough work to stay afloat. The hardest part of the job is not knowing specific requirements of each employer.
Productive and progessive work enviroment
Registered Nurse, Field Nurse (Current Employee), Bridgeport, OHMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Closness to patients, self management
Cons: poor benefit package
I enjoy my time at Interim health care, most of all I enjoy my patient care. I find the company satisfactory to fit the needs of a working mother. I would like for a better benefit package to be available.
Your position allows you to become a very important part in someone's life
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Toledo, OHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: not being forced to work
Cons: in case of an emergency that may cause you to call of, you'l receive a no call, no show
The flexibilty allows you to maintain doctor's appointments, attending school and still be active in your child's day-to-day withou having to lose income.
Fun work environment
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee), Duluth, MNMarch 5, 2015
Pros: seasond co-workers
Cons: mostly workiing nights
This facility had many 1 on 1 pt care situations under one roof. This was a perfect start to a healthy nursing career. This gave opportunities to be apart of many declining pt situations.
This is a wonderful company to work for. A very welcoming environment full of positive people.
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for this great company. Everyone is as passionate about providing exceptional care and service to patients as well as provide a professional healthy work environment for staff.
I currently still work at Interim. very rewarding, have learned so much
registered nurse (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: very compassionate, and understanding toward employees. loveed all my patients
Cons: no annual raise, alot of wear and tear on car
Very rewarding, love the staff and patient's. Great company to work for, very laid back, staff kind and caring. My typical day consists of seeing 5-6 patients per day. Assessing their health status. sometimes traveling up to 100 miles per day.
Home care nursing is very autonomous
Home Health Nurse - PRN (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: autonomy
Cons: working in bad areas of town, dirty environments sometimes
Home care nursing is one of those jobs where you have an extreme amount of autonomy. You start your day when it is convenient for your clients and their schedules. The down side to this is you may be working long hours and going to bad areas of town.
Productive work place
Clerical Support (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYFebruary 6, 2015
On a typical day at work I filed/scanned/faxed paperwork, organized and maintained the supply cabinet as well as nursing charts, and put together new patient charting. I learned how to prioritize my time efficiently so that I could get everything done as needed.
Unprofessional
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: state will mandate better care some day
Cons: the entire service
This was a Agency with all the pitfalls of Elitism with no reguard for support staff assesments and no follow-ups to support there views.
Productive place
Certified Nursing Assistant/HHA (Current Employee), Exton, PAJanuary 12, 2015
It is a ok place to work for the flexability but is not good if you r looking for long term work.But the best part about the job was all the different people you get to to work with.
Partly nice; partly not
Clerk (Former Employee), Stony Brook, NYDecember 26, 2014
Pros: bagles, free lunches, christmas parties
Cons: mostly low morale because of the management
I learned a lot more about the computer. I answered the phone more. Most of the co-workers were nice. Management, especially the Office Administrator, could have been a lot more understanding. The Office Administrator was usually very contradictory. With her, It was damned if you did and damned if you didn't. The hardest part of the job was answering the phones. the best was working on the computer.
I enoy working for interim health care.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 22, 2014
Great place to work for! This agency works closely with you to find clients that fit your scheduled as well as understand that life does come up and sometimes home life has to come before work.
PCA (Current Employee), N Charleston, SCOctober 26, 2014
Pros: the smiles on clients faces and knowing you make a differnce
Cons: no benefits
A typical work day includes assisting clients with ADL's, medication reminders, integrating clients through the community, taking them to and from dr's appointments
Interiem a company that needs improvement
Home Care RN (Current Employee), Edgewood, KYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: able to accept assignments that would fit with my schedual
Cons: no benifits or rcognition
I was able to care for patients as well as their families. I worked with many skilled nurses. My typical day was care for pediatric patients ,baths, medications administration, adjustments and administration of tube feedings, correlation of care with other medical modalities,as well as teaching to family members. I developed techniques in behavior modification practices for patients that encouraged cooperation and promoted health conditions. I discovered the importance of listening and exploring all avenues to include the family members in patients care and express their concerns to other medical professionals. The hardest part of this employment was the management of cases and interworking's of the company. No educational opportunities were encouraged or offered such as PALS to promote nursing skills that would benefit the patient by improving nursing skills. The most enjoyable part of the job occurred when My clients progressed under my care and on occasion stopped needing full time care. The recognition and gratitude from the families I worked with made me realize the importance of my craft. This was never expressed by the company and all my evaluations were generic without any recognition of personal excellence. One child's behavior and medical condition improved o well he was able to go to full days of 1st grade.
In home health care.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Shelby, NCSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: make your own hours an days you work.
Cons: pay isn't great.
You drive from home to home an you make your own hours an days you work by what patient assignments you take.
great place to work
LPN (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: helping children
Cons: sick babies
in home private duty cases with pediatrics patients took care of twins, little girl with a trach and a baby with cerebal palsy

1 2 3 4 5