INTERIM HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

A rewarding and fun place to work
License Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 21, 2017
People in management are caring and professional. The job is very rewarding and provides great experience. There is a lot of working with kids with disabilities and in need of medical aid. The hardest part is when discovering a child has died.
Pros
very satisfying
Cons
not enough hours, no paid vac.
I did this job out in the field alone and just reported back to the company
HHA (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, MASeptember 18, 2017
After the clients needs were accessed,I would go in to their home and do what was needed, could be helping take a bath, fix meals,do laundry and light house keeping ,go grocery shopping for them, my most enjoyable was getting to meet new people and being able to help take care of them so they could stay in their home.
Overall relaxed atmosphere.. nice families and patients
RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 18, 2017
The flexibility is a nice benefit. Staff are helpful. Feedback is helpful. Families and patients good to work with. Work with you when emergencies come up
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Could give raises at least once a year
Excellent company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 16, 2017
The workload given is manageable, i like the fact that I am not directly supervised by my hire ups all i have to do is clock in and perform my duties on the given client.
Pros
i get to work close to home
Cons
the clients aren't always plesant
Great intentions short staffing lost patients agency is now closed
Helping Hands Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTSeptember 12, 2017
Great intentions. Great nurses...short staffed. Caused agency to close. Great benefits. Great vacation time. High vume of patoents, fast paced atmosphere, multitasking was necessary.
Pros
Great intentions
Cons
Short staffing
Productive and energetic workplace
Director of Health Care Services (Current Employee) –  Muncy, PA 17756September 12, 2017
A day at Interim Health Care is always different. I am the Director of Health Care Services and aside from doing office work, I could be out I the field seeing a new client, doing a start of care assessment or administering an infusion. I have learned a great deal during my time at Interim and I am grateful for all of the experience I have gained.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
A lot of driving.
Great
Home Health License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kenansville, NCSeptember 11, 2017
Very understanding and work with me so I could meet my family's needs. Love the experience of taking care of patients in their houses. Love teaching parents how to take care of their love ones..
Great company to work for!
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 11, 2017
The staff at Interim are wonderful and I love working for them! They are always professional understand and compassionate, They work hard to find you the right position.
Pros
great communication, employee recognition
Fun but stressful
CSR (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 9, 2017
It was a good job, as far as the people I worked with, but very stressful at times! Overall, it's a good company to work for! Just be ready for stressful situations.
fun place
would recommend to anyone
very understanding management
work life balance
good pay for job
Great managerial staff, good working conditions
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PASeptember 1, 2017
Learned life skills working with clients, getting to know the clients and be part of their day. Hardest part is when they are down and not feeling well.
Love feeling part of their home and sharing a laugh with them.
energetic place to work interacting with people from all walks of life
HHA (Former Employee) –  Rochester NYAugust 31, 2017
You work with people from all walks of life you show empathy and compassion you there to help them I enjoy working the people keep you going give them a try
Pros
interaction with different people from all walks of life
Cons
lack of resources for people
More training necessary for TSS
Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 28, 2017
As a new TSS, I felt unprepared and untrained upon entering family homes. I felt a lack of support from the BSCs and clinical staff, as well. There were no true goals we were working on.
productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYAugust 24, 2017
I have learned a lot about patience from this job. Older people and disabled clients need a lot of attention and it's great to spend time with each one and listen to their stories.
Great company to work for
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHAugust 24, 2017
Great place to grow in your abilities, to stretch areas you didn't know needed stretched, and to learn new abilities.
Company was charitably minded.
Pros
Great vacation and fun company to work with, Health orientated
Cons
It can be overly intense at times. Turn over of employees.
Very staff oriented
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 23, 2017
I had a good experience working there. They management was very helpful and pleased to put their staff needs first. I got all the hours I needed when I needed them. They were very understanding when I had to leave due to an at risk pregnancy. And welcomed me back part time after the baby was born.
Pros
good management
Cons
none to my recollection
no job security
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 15, 2017
only one adult patient requiring nurses. good team at the office. hardest part of the job is working alone. must be self reliant. I liked "per diem" because I could take a day off if necessary no problem.
Pros
per diem
Cons
no paid benefiits
Good Company
Case Manager/Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 13, 2017
This was a very nice group of people. Work flowed nicely and did not get bogged down in paperwork. Sorry that they decided to close the richmond area location.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Sorry they decided to close
this was a great place to work. They not only cared about the clients, but their employees
Home Health Nurse/CAN (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 10, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. I didn't want to be burned out in one place, so they scheduled me where I was needed. It worked out great. Ended up leaving with a wonderful client,whom I nursed for 12 years.
Pros
They supplied everything I needed
Cons
I had benefits on this job
good place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2017
it was a good company to work for. it required a lot of driving and was not paid mileage. the managers were friendly and helpful. the plus to this job is that it allows for flexible hours.