INTERIM HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

Misscommunication
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INDecember 1, 2016
I worked there for a good time and although this doesn't some everyone up in the company, this was an issue- It was a problem with people within the company not keeping people informed like they should. It made things stressful and such.
fun flexible job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 29, 2016
enjoyed working for this company. management was very compassionate and cow'orkers very cohesive. pay could have been better as we weren't compensated for all the hours of paperwork at home or time on the phone.
Pros
flexible work schedule, enjoyed my patients
Cons
low pay, no room for advancement
Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO 80525November 19, 2016
This company is a decent company to work for. I learned how to work in a home care setting closely with families, staffing is a very fast paced environment and I feel like I am a better nurse.
Cons
Lack of communication with employees
Fun place
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 17, 2016
I loved working for Interim Health Care I met my Best Friend there!
It was a fun office to work in. Great home health care! they really care about there clients.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Not alot of pay
Creative and exciting
Account Liaison (Current Employee) –  Covington, LAOctober 30, 2016
• Build sales relationships by daily interactions with physicians and discharge planners at hospitals to ensure referral/admissions.
• Maintain consistency with market analysis, reflecting referral source targets.
• Maintain sales territory in order to meet census goals with the companies services
Pros
self managing for the most part
Cons
normal stress level for sales jobs
Great Clientale
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLOctober 26, 2016
Love working for Interim the clients were awesome as well at the staff they employee. My co-workers were very friendly and always willing to help you out. Great teamwork
Pros
Great Co workers and clients
Cons
managment was not appreciative
challenging
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 23, 2016
It is a challenging and rewarding job. It is flexible and every patient is different allowing me to use many nursing skills. It would be nice if they reimbursed for travel.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
travel
The play favorites
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80909October 6, 2016
It just seems like they have favorites and if you aren't one then you don't get any hours. And they have no consideration as to where they are sending you. They'll send you from one side of town to the next and only give you 30 minutes ti get there.
Pros
They pay the best in the state regardless of where you live.
Cons
Not enough hours.
nice workplace
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93720October 6, 2016
Management people are really nice and easy to work with.

Schedules are flexible.

My patient experience was really good. A typical day started with a kiss and a hug to my patient, and then my work.
Pros
easy to work the schedules
Cons
the distances
amazing environment
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 29, 2016
overall great company to work for. Friendly, personal, great support.
able to work more or less hours depending on the clients. Wish i didnt move out of state.
Pros
amazing supervisor
Cons
pay
Fun workplace. Very laid back atmophere.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 15, 2016
I loved the company. I couldn't stay due to them not willing to work around my school schedule. I loved the peoples. I love everything about them i was sad to go.
Forever Busy
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2016
Everyday was a busy day. Co-workers were ok easy to work with.
The hardest part about of this job was daily driving was required.
Pros
Work hours were flexible
Cons
No room for advancement
Love the patients, but no work life balance
Skilled home care services (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI 49525August 26, 2016
Colleagues are dedicated and hardworking and love the patients. Although work hours are promised as flexible, this was not actually the case, you were expected to be available every day, even if you were part time and you were often sent to areas out of your own with no choice in the matter. The documentation required is horrendous, repetitive, and the electronic devices and service sporadic and unreliable, resulting in much of your off time being spent documenting to get things in on time. On call schedule is a week at a time and you are not consulted or allowed to sign up for which week you wanted to be on call. I missed many family and special events because of this. It was a strictly business atmosphere and there was no real support from management for the staff. I made the mistake of refusing an assignment and from then on I could do nothing right.
I really loved home care once, but I will not go into home care again, there is no work-life balance and I only see more and more demanded of staff who work in this field.
Worked for Interim Health Care in Lincoln Nebraska
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lincoln NeAugust 13, 2016
Was treated very poorly by the owner of the company. Very low pay compared to other health care agencies. Did like the flexibility of the hours. Not a whole lot of hours available for home health care.
Staffing HR is great at finding places to block book.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2016
HR is great at block booking. They let you know about 2 weeks out what your shifts will be for the next 4 weeks. They really do try to work at getting you the days that you want and the hours that you want. Everyone in the office nice and friendly. You never have to worry about not being able to get help from HR if you need it. They always answer the phone or emails.
Pros
you pick your days you work
Cons
no benafits unless you are over 35 hours a week
No communication/assume before they ask
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 8, 2016
First look at the OKC reviews they were all done in June because we were ask to put a good review on here if you will notice they are written by managers.They contradict themselves constantly so you have to document everything. Keep adding more work to your desk and then ask why are you behind. I had accrued 2 weeks vacation but didn't get paid for it when I left.The nurses,aides and most of the office staff are good people. I have never worked at such a poorly run company the turnover is unbelievable.Please don't waste your time like I did. They are nice to you in the beginning but that all changes.
Pros
Have excellent Nurses and aides
Cons
Too many
Great place to work.
Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Stony Brook, NYJuly 1, 2016
Great place to work. Professional staff in the office. Great clients. Employees are able to keep their training up to date online. The office staff were always helpful.
Pros
In-service training online
Interim OKC is the place to be
Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 27, 2016
Great perks excellent opportunity for advancement and a management team that will jump in and help at any time! Excellent home health and hospice teams and a rapidly growing private duty department ! I love working in okc! Couldn't imagine a better group of folks to work with recipients of 2015 home care elite; 2016 hospice honors and a recent 0 deficiency hospice survey! Ihc okc is at the top of their game and we are a 4 star agency to boot !
Pros
flexibility understanding managment room to grow
Awesome Company!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2016
Interim healthcare is a great place to work because of the team approach that is utilized with the goal of providing excellent patient care. The whole company cares sincerely for our patients. We are always striving to be the best we can! I can honestly say that all members of management truly care about their staff and are supportive in all types of situations. All management leaders are easy to talk to and are a joy to work with. If you want to work WITH a company to surpass the standards and not just slave away FOR a company, then come join our team! We would love to have you.
Pros
Staff is always shown appreciation.
Cons
N/A
I love my job in OKC. l
Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2016
We pull together as a team and promote a culture of personal accountability. There is some turnover but it is typically people that can't adapt to the culture where you actually have to work, produce, provide great customer service, and be measured accordingly . We are in the Home Care Elite and Hospice honors. 0 deficiency surveys! Come check us out!
Pros
Great support, customer service awards
Cons
Busy and fast paced

2.9