Interim HealthCare Employee Reviews

flexible shifts
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJune 21, 2017
Employment at Interim Healthcare works well for someone seeking flexible hours. The experience you can obtain will give you knowledge and skills for future career choices.
Great company for the employee. Helpful to employees.
Hab aide, TSS (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 20, 2017
Nice atmosphere for the worker. Allows employee to choose cases. Stands by the employees when there is a conflict with a family. Makes the employee secure.The supervision is accessible to the employee if necessary. Staff is friendly.
Pros
Good company
Ok
Interim Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 18, 2017
I worked with a fantastic group of people. I enjoyed the time that I spent working here over a 6 year span. The pay could be more competitive for the in office staff.
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 17, 2017
Help client with shopping, make dinner, bathing, companionship.
The most enjoyable part was talking to clients and learning about their life.
I loved when I worked there
Great company to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYJune 17, 2017
The staff is very caring not only to their employees but also to their clients. Love the flexibility they offer, great if you have kids to care for. They offer lots of knowledge and courses to help you further your education in home health care. They even offer a life coach free of cost to talk to about anything. You even get a bonus each Month for doing your paperwork correctly!
Pros
Flexibility. Work environment. Understanding.
Cons
Pay is a little low but its common in the area.
Field Nurse
RN - Home Health Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJune 16, 2017
Great, caring company. The people there really cared about not only their employees but most importantly their patients. I only left r/t having to relocate.
Fun work environment
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 14, 2017
Everyone in the office is really nice and caring. They care about their employees. The scheduling is flexible and fits around my school schedule. I can work a certain amount of hours one week or I don't have to do that.
fast paced place to work, always someone in crisis
Case manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 13, 2017
A very busy day with seeing clients, handling client concers, scheduling, opening new clients, meet and greet, get along great with department team. The hardest part of the job is staying on top of documentation and auditing charts The most enjoyable part of the job is visiting with the clients and hearing their stories.
Pros
award ceremony every year
Cons
not enough time to get everything done.
Flexible Employer
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Verona, VAJune 13, 2017
Went to home did breakfast,cleaned up,showered, bathed, dressed, combed hair, lunch, cleaned up, made bed, dishes, vacuumed, etc. for client. Sometimes no matter how good you are to people it does not come back.My manager was not very understanding. Other employees seemed somewhat distant. Waiting on a new client is hard. Making someone's day just by being there is the best part of the job.
Pros
Pay good
Cons
Staff does not communicate well to some aides.
Relaxed environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 11, 2017
One thing I really like about interim is the patients. The office team is fun and easy going. I've worked for interim many years and they are a company I will come back too.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No healthcare
Worst experience ever
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 11, 2017
Was there about 7 weeks. Unprofessional, gossip filled office. Management talking negatively about other nurses. Talk of drinking parties from the weekend. Miserable experience.
Pros
Decent compensation
Cons
Gossip, lack of training, no communication
Positive work experience/environment
Transition Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 9, 2017
Franchise offices with little room for advancement in career. Little to no opportunity for promotions or change in position. Each office/franchise is independently owned and operated.
rewarding and culture driven
Manager (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 9, 2017
hardworking and driven individuals are sure to succeed and feel accomplished. the positions are rather demanding but in healthcare all positions tend to be
Family Oriented enviroment
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2017
On call nurses sought me out to pay them real time for any jobs completed the previous day. I acquired the ability to manually manage payroll and ensure that monies paid out matched hours required and government funds received to cover the needs of the patients served. Management was governed by all family members, and they created an family environment of trust. The best part of my job was learning how to conduct payroll with little to no supervision. This allowed me to learn my own strengths and weaknesses and develop self managing skills. The hardest part of my job was providing requested services outside of business hours due to nurses wanting immediate pay.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Low pay
They are pretty disorganized and inefficient
LNA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 8, 2017
Overall Interim Healthcare cares about their clients but not their staff. They offer minimal benefits and are horrible with communicating. They are very understanding for call outs and are very very flexible.
Pros
24/7 call center
Cons
Healthcare, compensation
This place was a joke. Boss was not professional at all and we didn't get our pay half the time
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 8, 2017
I helped all my clients do their daily activities. I also assisted them in physical therapy, helped give out medications and I took them to doctor appointments. I worked 16 hour shifts on Friday and Saturdays...3pm until 7am.
Pros
Clients
Cons
No compension
Big attitude with original manager
Medical Assistant/ Q-Map (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 7, 2017
Interim has you working all over the place if you let them. If you have another certification other than CNA than Interim is not the place to work. The only places they have are nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities.
Pros
Good pay, get to make your own hours, work as much as you want
Cons
work sites were too far, as a CCMA the work assigned was not appropriate
Good job for nursing students
Certified Nurse Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 1, 2017
They're really flexible with your schedule as any agency would be. They are a good job to have to make some extra cash. The pay is competitive and the staff is friendly.
challenging
Licensed Practical Nurse, Interim Healthcare, SD (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJune 1, 2017
In the beginning this company was great but then my supervisor left and they put someone else in who was a poor leader. They would often say something but then lie about it if they thought they were going to get into trouble. Any complaints or concerns were ignored until it could no longer be ignored, and then this person would feign ignorance.
Cons
Bulling, lying
summary
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 1, 2017
Work for internal medicine for 2 NP. Working up patients, vitals, EKG'S , injection, faxing, answering phone calls, working with e clinical, and documentation in chart daily. The hardest part of job, when a few patients are hard to handle. The most enjoyable is meeting people!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interim HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9