Interim Employee Reviews

going to the store
Interim Health Care (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 13, 2017
I, worked as a homemaker and a pca. Also, bathing,food prep light house keeping. furthermore filing out time slips. Going to the store for patient.
Work at corporate office providing assistance to both franchise and branch offices around the U.S.
Office Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLOctober 13, 2016
I enjoyed the variety of operations that I was responsible for each day. Working with employees to successfully meet deadlines and sending out weekly mail to hundreds of offices was challenging yet rewarding.
Pros
Good benefits and a fun place to work.
Cons
Very demanding and always running against the clock to meet deadlines.
I loved this place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 28, 2016
he whole staff was friendly. I wish there were more employers like this. Never had any issues from this place. I had to relocate due to husband in the military.
Unnecessary termination
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2015
I worked my tail off for this company for 6 months. I would start seeing the 1st Patient around 5am and see Patients all day till as late as 7pm some days.
I needed to have an operation done, and came back after 3 days of recovery. They put me back on Medical leave and then fired me the next day for nothing.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Employment
Typical Office Work
Customer/Patient Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 18, 2015
Typical day to day office duties. Working day to day with co-workers was ok. Making the clients happy was the most important part. Management was ok at times but not always helpful.
Pros
Great place
most enjoyable
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHApril 8, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job would be the clients that i work with on a daily basis. Most of them are very sweet and appreciate everything you do for them. Most become more like family to you.
Maintain positive work space
Home Health Care (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Worked with this company for many years. Regretting departing but was going to school to change my future. I was looking into adminstration to advance my educational skills.
Patients and families were great to work with, but not enough work
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVDecember 29, 2014
Loved working with the patients and their families. However there was never enough hours for me to work a full time job. If there were more hours available then it would be a pretty good place to work.
terrible job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHNovember 15, 2014
was not happy with this job at all
I didn't mind the job just never enough hours an when I went there I was told I would have 40 hrs had that for about a week in a half then never again then, if I wanted those hrs I had to go in every two weeks an tell them I need more hrs . I can understand the cancelling of clients
Pros
every other weekend off sometimes
Cons
rude an never enough hours also
Great
Interim Healthcare (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 26, 2014
Everyone works well with each other. Most enjoyable helping patients and educating them on disease process
work at getting cases in the area that is appropriate
LPN (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 27, 2014
Taking care of kids can be fun and then again stressfull!! Attempting to get them to eat so they can get off the feeding tubes if that is the goal. Getting them to respond to therapy due to delays.
very stressfull with the kids when it is so important to get fluids/food and right after, bang, they vomit it up as their stomach reacts due to reflux etc. When parents are having to fight to get the care that is needed and there's no results.
Pros
being able to say yes or no to shifts
Cons
low pay and no benefits
fun
C.N.A (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 10, 2014
nice people to work with. willing to work with almost every walk of life.
Pros
make your own scheduale
Cons
not always a case available to pick up.
Nice people
Interim Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 8, 2014
Pleasant environment and coworkers. Enjoyed working with this company.
I really enjoyed some of my assignments alot.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VANovember 12, 2013
I ejoyed the assignments. I like meeting new people and learning about different companies.
Pros
I was not bored with the variety of assignments.
Cons
I wanted to make more money..
interesing
CNA (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 29, 2013
envirmoent changed daily staff was awesme I got to learn a lot there
Pros
daily pay
Cons
not steady
a day in the work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 4, 2013
Atypical day at work starts at 7:45 i go in get up my patient and take her to the restroom, after that I go to the kitchen and her eggs and a tortilla. From there i tear off pieces of the tortilla and wrap eggs in it and feed her. When she is done eating I clean my mess then clean anything else that needs to be cleaned and then I give her a shower on her shower days.
I have learned a lot on how different each and every persons needs can be and how much you can make a difference just by keeping them company and talking to them.
The hardest part of my job is when I run out of things to do. I walk around the house a lot trying to see if i missed something so i will have something to do.
The most enjoyable part of my day is just to sit with her and she will hold my hand or give me a kiss on the cheek. Her smile can light up a room.
Pros
knowing you get to help someone
Cons
when you finish you hardley have anything to do
Wonderful place to work. Excellent work culture!
Workforce Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 13, 2013
I worked for Interim for 12 years and am only resigning because I am moving. This is a great place to work, with wonderful people, encouraging managers, flexibility when life happens, and an opportunity to learn many skills. Pay is competitive and they care about their employees. Up-to-date on standards of practice and continuous training for employees. Great experience.
Pros
Employees, Flexibility, Career Ladder
Good work place
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2013
Found a better paying job with benefits and would have stayed is the pay rate would have increased
Pros
friendly
Cons
pay
They are nice to work for, but was hired for fulltime and not getting the hours.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2013
I think that there management really needs some work. They are slow at returning calls.
Pros
work around my schedule when i need days off
Cons
hired full time and not enough hours
Love the working environment
Assist patients (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 26, 2012
Work people with disabilities in a home setting with everyday living skills, such as cleaning, bathing, clothing, and cooking. Learned that there is more to life then shopping, and going out, gave me a whole to look at life & how preious it can be. Don't really work with co-worker only see them in the office, out in the field/community its only the pateint that we work with. Hardest part of the job is keeping cool & having patients, the most enjoyable part is at the end of the day I helped someone more unfortunate then myself.
Pros
can go out in the community like mall, resturants
Cons
no breaks