Interim

Interim Employee Reviews

most enjoyable
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Marietta, OHApril 8, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job would be the clients that i work with on a daily basis. Most of them are very sweet and appreciate everything you do for them. Most become more like family to you.
Maintain positive work space
Home Health Care (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Worked with this company for many years. Regretting departing but was going to school to change my future. I was looking into adminstration to advance my educational skills.
Patients and families were great to work with, but not enough work
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVDecember 29, 2014
Loved working with the patients and their families. However there was never enough hours for me to work a full time job. If there were more hours available then it would be a pretty good place to work.
terrible job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Coshocton, OHNovember 15, 2014
Pros: every other weekend off sometimes
Cons: rude an never enough hours also
was not happy with this job at all
I didn't mind the job just never enough hours an when I went there I was told I would have 40 hrs had that for about a week in a half then never again then, if I wanted those hrs I had to go in every two weeks an tell them I need more hrs . I can understand the cancelling of clients
Great
Interim Healthcare (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 26, 2014
Everyone works well with each other. Most enjoyable helping patients and educating them on disease process
work at getting cases in the area that is appropriate
LPN (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 27, 2014
Pros: being able to say yes or no to shifts
Cons: low pay and no benefits
Taking care of kids can be fun and then again stressfull!! Attempting to get them to eat so they can get off the feeding tubes if that is the goal. Getting them to respond to therapy due to delays.
very stressfull with the kids when it is so important to get fluids/food and right after, bang, they vomit it up as their stomach reacts due to reflux etc. When parents are having to fight to get the care that is needed and there's no results.
fun
C.N.A (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 10, 2014
Pros: make your own scheduale
Cons: not always a case available to pick up.
nice people to work with. willing to work with almost every walk of life.
Nice people
Interim Healthcare (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 8, 2014
Pleasant environment and coworkers. Enjoyed working with this company.
I really enjoyed some of my assignments alot.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Petersburg, VANovember 12, 2013
Pros: i was not bored with the variety of assignments.
Cons: i wanted to make more money..
I ejoyed the assignments. I like meeting new people and learning about different companies.
interesing
CNA (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 29, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: not steady
envirmoent changed daily staff was awesme I got to learn a lot there
a day in the work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXJuly 4, 2013
Pros: knowing you get to help someone
Cons: when you finish you hardley have anything to do
Atypical day at work starts at 7:45 i go in get up my patient and take her to the restroom, after that I go to the kitchen and her eggs and a tortilla. From there i tear off pieces of the tortilla and wrap eggs in it and feed her. When she is done eating I clean my mess then clean anything else that needs to be cleaned and then I give her a shower on her shower days.
I have learned a lot on how different each and every persons needs can be and how much you can make a difference just by keeping them company and talking to them.
The hardest part of my job is when I run out of things to do. I walk around the house a lot trying to see if i missed something so i will have something to do.
The most enjoyable part of my day is just to sit with her and she will hold my hand or give me a kiss on the cheek. Her smile can light up a room.
Wonderful place to work. Excellent work culture!
Workforce Development Specialist (Former Employee), Salinas, CAMay 13, 2013
Pros: employees, flexibility, career ladder
I worked for Interim for 12 years and am only resigning because I am moving. This is a great place to work, with wonderful people, encouraging managers, flexibility when life happens, and an opportunity to learn many skills. Pay is competitive and they care about their employees. Up-to-date on standards of practice and continuous training for employees. Great experience.
Good work place
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 3, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: pay
Found a better paying job with benefits and would have stayed is the pay rate would have increased
They are nice to work for, but was hired for fulltime and not getting the hours.
LPN (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: work around my schedule when i need days off
Cons: hired full time and not enough hours
I think that there management really needs some work. They are slow at returning calls.
Love the working environment
Assist patients (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 26, 2012
Pros: can go out in the community like mall, resturants
Cons: no breaks
Work people with disabilities in a home setting with everyday living skills, such as cleaning, bathing, clothing, and cooking. Learned that there is more to life then shopping, and going out, gave me a whole to look at life & how preious it can be. Don't really work with co-worker only see them in the office, out in the field/community its only the pateint that we work with. Hardest part of the job is keeping cool & having patients, the most enjoyable part is at the end of the day I helped someone more unfortunate then myself.
Innovative people, positive environment
Counselor 1B Counselor 1C (Current Employee), Monterey, CaliforniaNovember 8, 2012
Pros: generally good caring people. good training opp's
Cons: short staffed
This is a 6 month dual diagnosis residential facility where residents learn life about their mental illness, addictions, life kills, and cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapies. Interim has cohesive staffing. The hardest part of the job is the short staffing which leads to limited vacation time. The most enjoyable part is working with the clients and seeing them achieve their goals while learning to become better functioning adults.
private duty care for children
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee), Edgewood, KYNovember 2, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed the patients and their families.
Cons: i did not feel like i was being challenged, not much changes when you care for the same patient every day.
The first year I cared for a 20 year old with c/p. I really enjoyed both the patient and his family. I still, occasionally, babysit for the family.
After the patient turned 21 the state dropped his ability to receive care through Interim. I started caring for 2 children, a 15 year old with c/p 4 hours a day and a 18 month old with a rare brain disorder 4 hours a day. All of my patients had g/tubes. I cared for the patients, transported to and from doctors appointments, administered medications, treatments, ect.
Sink or swim kind of company
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJuly 2, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: not much job education from managment
I found them to be uninvolved with their employees they did not provide education and were not clear on what they wanted of you. They did they give you much opportunity to learn
hard work
Temporary Inspector (Former Employee), Washington Court House, OHJune 4, 2012
Pros: good pay and went full time
Cons: lots of overtime
it was a good place to work and it had advancement to full time!
Proman
préparateur de commandes (Former Employee), diverses entreprises de transports logistiquesAugust 30, 2012
Pros: une bonne agence
Cons: pas assez de missions
C'est,une bonne agence de travail temporaire, mais ils n'ont sué peu de missions à proposer.