- The work involves installation of non-glue vinyl plank flooring and trim.
LOCATION: Job is located near Carrollton, GA
- Familiar with plank flooring installation
- Capable of installing at a high production rate
- Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.
- Must be very quality conscientious detailed oriented
- Working knowledge/experience of all hand tools and efficient, safe use of power tools
- Knowledge of safety procedures while performing carpentry tasks
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed installation
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must handle job assignments from start to finish
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Drug test may be required
- Must have tools such as cordless drills, miter saw, skill saw, trim guns and other related hand tools.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle
- Follow all OSHA rules and requirements
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing, crawling, stooping or kneeling. May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move 60 pounds or more.
- Work is performed within a construction environment, subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, equipment noise and dust.
EDUCATION: High school diploma and minimum of two (2) years experience in flooring installation.
Company has a zero drug and alcohol tolerance policy.
Indeed - 11 months ago