Interior Magic Employee Reviews

Work History
Lot Washer / Detailer (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 17, 2014
It was a steady and enjoyable job. I was working around good people and I learned how to deal with customers.
Alot of drive and solo time
Auto Interior Upholster Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2014
Good job overall. There is a lot of solo time in the truck and issues you would have to solve your self, benefits are good as long as there are no major issues. you also have to put your own gas in the truck and pay for truck use.
Pros
Make your own hours, and deal with your own problems.
Cons
pay for truck use and pay for gas.
fast paced good employees
Parts (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2013
parts are issused out to all workers, diffrent parts for cars, co workers where nice, lifting engines, interacting with vendors
Productive and fun workplace
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 2, 2013
I enjoyed the job and the people I worked with. My manager was a bit indecisive and constantly contradicted herself. I am simply to good at what I do to be blamed for my boss's mistake.
Sales Manager
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJuly 17, 2013
Sales and management tasks
Travel
Auto provided
Gas and expenses paid with company credit card
Technician positions/make as much money as you want.
Automotive Interior Reconditioning Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 9, 2013
Due to the commission plan, as long as you have accounts you can do as much work as you want to make as much money as you can. You mainly manage yourself as you work alone, but can always reach your manager whenever you need. The training was fun and very good.
Cons
Weather can hinder sales.
Bad place to work!!!!!!
tech (Current Employee) –  charlotte ncMay 9, 2013
They always find a reason with not to pay what they owe to us the employees. I am always being chewed out with the most worst foul words you have ever heard. they double charge us to use the company trucks. plus they have us double charge the dealerships we work. why has no one seen this. Dealerships wake up. I am leaveing this company after my next check. i have seen a lot of people leave and Interior magic(magic one) always keeps their last check.The full amount. Is this legal?? What ever screw them ...peace out.....
Pros
nothing
Cons
all of it
Fun atmosphere to work-Great teamwork among employees
OFFICE MANAGER/FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2012
I learned how handle working for 6 partners and I handled alot of employee questions and problems quickly and effectively.
Pros
monthly lunches
Cons
high cost of healthcare-but increases for all companies
Supervisor Responsibilities (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2012
Very fast paced, my managing skills increased,my co-workers are very loyal and friendly,there really isn't a hard part, what I really enjoy is meeting new people all day.
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
no benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Magic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8