Are attention to details, commitment, creativity, innovation and collaboration wired into your DNA?
Have you walked through an Art Gallery and wondered who made the furniture the curator is sitting at?
Does finding that perfect signature piece of furniture for a space make your day, week, or month?
Then you’ll fit right in at Interior Motions.
Interior Motions is a boutique firm in Emeryville, CA, just east of San Francisco, providing office furniture and related design and management services to a diverse clientele from start-ups to fortune 500 companies. We are a family of like-minded professionals that share a passion for creating happy clients through amazing space designs while meeting impossible time-lines and challenges. We also share a common set of values:
- Work with us; not for us.
- Family comes first.
- Responsible for managing and performing activities related to the design, space planning, layout, and specifications of office furniture including both systems products and ancillary products.
- Manage the development of (and also develop) detailed space plans to address customer space requirements within allotted time and budget constraints.
- Knowledge resource for project planning, providing technical product expertise, systems furniture application, installation logistic capability and design specification expertise.
- Management of existing design team.
- Ability to develop departmental standards, guidelines and best practices and hold team member accountable for adhering to them.
- Provides design project management services on major projects and key accounts.
- Carries required licenses, is NCIDQ certified and participates in key Interior Design professional affiliations such as IIDA and ASID.
- Participate in creating Marketing and Promotional materials as well as development of new website.
- Minimum 5 years of interior design experience with increasing responsibility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with strong management background
- Take projects from all phases of design includes procurement to installation
- Experience with Herman Miller or similar products.
- Strong working knowledge of ancillary furniture manufacturers.
- Coordination with consultants, vendors and clients
- Experience with Procurement, scheduling and installation
- Familiar with 20/20 CAP, AutoCAD, Z Axis, Excel, Word, Power Point and Photoshop.
- Strong problem solving skills -- identify possible solutions- plan of action
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Create and manage both internal and client budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
- NCIDQ Certified
Salary and Benefits are negotiable.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Interior Motions is a boutique firm in Emeryville, CA, just east of San Francisco, providing office furniture and related design and...