We are a Herman Miller dealer looking for a Designer with experience in the contract furniture industry.
Join our fast paced, dynamic company with an innovative, exciting work environment
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Amazing organizational abilities with high attention to detail
- Resourceful, Self-motivated, high level of creativity and inventiveness
- Software skills: AutoCAD, CAP, Z-Axis, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Includes, but not limited to:
- Developing furniture plans, specifications, finish selections, installation plans
- Perform product inventories, field measures
- Attend project meetings and assist senior designers and sales
- Participate in all aspects of projects through completion
- 20% local travel in Bay Area
We offer a competitive salary, Health care benefits and a 401K plan.