Interior Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great people
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 1, 2017
great team to work on. solid culture, training and sales support.
Well balanced group of professional people that care if each other succeds. would recommend.
Taught me the basics of having a job and what is required.
Assistant Painter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 28, 2017
Gave me the basic skills needed to enter the workforce, It also taught me the discipline needed to wake up everyday at the same time and that being consistent is the key success.
productive and always learning new skills, room for advancement
upholstery and customization in automotive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 5, 2016
When i first started i didn't know much but as i started working i learned something new everyday. We mainly did upholstery in automotive but also did some fabrication, welding, blueprint reading, and lots of measuring.We took old torn pieces of vinyl or leather and replaced it with new material of the customers choice, also worked on headliners and carpet. Always had different projects to work on so it gave some variety and was exciting to learn new skills. i learned to be able to not only read a blueprint but to build what i saw on a piece of paper. I also learned to cut metal at different angles and to weld pieces together to make frames and supports. Hardest part of the job was also the best part of the job, flexibility. With a flexible schedule it made it easier to do the things i had to do in my daily life but was also hard because it meant i had to stay later and work. the part that i enjoyed the most about this job is that even tho i only worked there for about a year in a half i learned so much in such a short time.
Pros
weekly pay, flexible schedule, long hrs
Great love interaction with the public.
Carpenter Foreman (Current Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSNovember 18, 2016
Sad to have to close my company .Had to move due to wife's cancer illness. Great work additude professional service honest and dependable.
Pros
Self employed
Cons
Had to relocate
A dream job for me!
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CASeptember 3, 2015
I enjoyed being a Project Manager because the owner let me have the freedom to take charge. She always made me feel like my opinions were important and heard. And she never made me feel like she was my boss. I felt like an equal to her.
Pros
Awesome boss!
Cons
No benefits
OJT galore
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 2, 2013
Each day tends to be a journey through education. Not a day went by that I wasn't faced with a learning experience.
Pros
was the boss
Cons
mostly solo work
Interesting enviroment, product
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 9, 2012
Everyone I worked with in the field and In the warehouse had fun but always worked hard to ensure perfect product.
Pros
there is always plenty of work.
Cons
there is always plenty of work.